Career issues going on since last March 2019

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

avijeetr_1712

Career issues going on since last March 2019

Post by avijeetr_1712 »

Dob- 17/12/1985,
Time- 1:05 p.m.,
Place – Krishnanagar, West Bengal(Nadia district),India

I have lost my job on last March, 2019. When can I be able to find a job soon? I am trying in Government sector also.
avijeetr_1712

Re: Career issues going on since last March 2019

Post by avijeetr_1712 »

Anybody plz share ur valuable opinions on my chart?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.Pl give your source of information about your birth particulars,as to me it seems you were born around 1.30 pm.the accuracy of time is important for correct prediction
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
avijeetr_1712

Post by avijeetr_1712 »

Hamid wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:20 am 1.Pl give your source of information about your birth particulars,as to me it seems you were born around 1.30 pm.the accuracy of time is important for correct prediction
I was born at exactly 1:05 pm at Krishnanagar West Bengal India (Nadia district) as per my birth records. My lagna is Mesh and Rasi is Aquarius.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

How reliable is this record
Is it hospital record
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
avijeetr_1712

Post by avijeetr_1712 »

Hamid wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:15 am How reliable is this record
Is it hospital record
Yes it is hospital record.
Catarina

Post by Catarina »

avijeetr_1712 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:40 pm Dob- 17/12/1985,

I have lost my job on last March, 2019. When can I be able to find a job soon? I am trying in Government sector also.
avijeetr_1712 Its professional determinant is Mars and its dispositor Venus is in the house 8 of obstructions.
The Sun as a career significator has its dispositor debilited, the planets that govern their financial position and income are bad placed.
Between January and March 2019 the Rahu and Ketu axis negatively impacted their 10th house, and Mars was also in transit for the 12th house of losses, you are in the sub-period of Mercury that at that time (March 2019) was in transit through house 12.
Then Saturn ruling his income was also affected by the Rahu and Ketu axis in transit.
The synchronization of these transits and sub periods and natal weakness led to the loss of employment and consequently to financial difficulties.
There is a window of opportunity in August 2019.
Things get better after the separation of the Saturn / Ketu conjunction in October 2019.
There is a good outlook and good luck with working in government from 12/2023.
You need to strengthen your Mars and Sun for better results in your work life.
avijeetr_1712

Post by avijeetr_1712 »

Catarina wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:43 am
avijeetr_1712 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:40 pm Dob- 17/12/1985,

avijeetr_1712 Its professional determinant is Mars and its dispositor Venus is in the house 8 of obstructions.
The Sun as a career significator has its dispositor debilited, the planets that govern their financial position and income are bad placed.
Between January and March 2019 the Rahu and Ketu axis negatively impacted their 10th house, and Mars was also in transit for the 12th house of losses, you are in the sub-period of Mercury that at that time (March 2019) was in transit through house 12.
Then Saturn ruling his income was also affected by the Rahu and Ketu axis in transit.
The synchronization of these transits and sub periods and natal weakness led to the loss of employment and consequently to financial difficulties.
There is a window of opportunity in August 2019.
Things get better after the separation of the Saturn / Ketu conjunction in October 2019.
There is a good outlook and good luck with working in government from 12/2023.
You need to strengthen your Mars and Sun for better results in your work life.
Ok mam I would like to thank you at first for sharing your valuable predictions on my chart. So, after August,2019 things will turn in my favor for sure. But I am wearing Yellow sapphire and Red Coral for career and health too, is this right combination? Please reply. Thanks in advance.
Catarina

Post by Catarina »

"Ok mam I would like to thank you at first for sharing your valuable predictions on my chart. So, after August,2019 things will turn in my favor for sure. But I am wearing Yellow sapphire and Red Coral for career and health too, is this right combination? Please reply. Thanks in advance."
Certainly these stones are favorable, but I hope you were warned by those who indicated the stones, with an auspicious Muhurta to start using them.

If an auspicious moment (Muhurta) has not been chosen for the use of the stones, certainly effect will be minimized.
avijeetr_1712

Post by avijeetr_1712 »

Catarina wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:20 am
"Ok mam I would like to thank you at first for sharing your valuable predictions on my chart. So, after August,2019 things will turn in my favor for sure. But I am wearing Yellow sapphire and Red Coral for career and health too, is this right combination? Please reply. Thanks in advance."
Certainly these stones are favorable, but I hope you were warned by those who indicated the stones, with an auspicious Muhurta to start using them.

If an auspicious moment (Muhurta) has not been chosen for the use of the stones, certainly effect will be minimized.
Ok mam sure. I worn yellow sapphire for Jupiter and Red Coral for Mars since 2010 but not getting that much satisfactory results till to date although not noticed.

Job breaks happened several times and always underpaid in any job in spite of having higher qualification and dedication. I did post graduation in finance.