Am I going in right direction? Help needed.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

raghukveer

Am I going in right direction? Help needed.

Post by raghukveer »

Hi all, I am going through the desperate time of my life. My education got a break and restarted. I am working on my own in the IT sector. Started a company in 2017 as a partnership and work is not going as expected. This makes me feel that I am standing at a crossroads and confused to take a direction. Need help with this.

Do I have any career ahead of me? What would be the occupation of my life?

Name Raghu
DOB - 14-04-1994 , 4:12AM
POB - Mahabubnagar, Telangana.

Thanks & Regards.
trishna

Re: Am I going in right direction? Help needed.

Post by trishna »

Hi Raghukveer,

scorpio Rahu in 10th- many ups and downs- sudden career changes, multiple careers, technical related to foreign
works on minute/ detail things, hidden behind the scenes
gains -after delay but something odd about gains/profit but lucky in getting them
highly intuitive
mother happy, spiritual, intuitive
gets relief during stress talking to mother
? left home when young
5th lord debilitated with mars , 5th house aspected by mars and jupiter- gives breaks in education but intelligent/quick grasp of things and finish education by hard work along with career.
sudden transformation in career indicated in last week of july.
this year you will approach or tie up with big companies/ institutes/ industries involved with labor-but will happen with lot of hardwork. there may be some loss or expenses also
next year multiple projects in hand- may gain recognision ,may work for govt along with foreign element
gains in partnerships. also some disputes with partners foreseen in next year. still you will gain from the disputes next year you will be happy.

I am learning astrology and am just a beginner. these may not be accurate but i wanted to try.
many senior astrologers in the forum will be helping you better. All in all I think you are too young to think that your career is ending.
All the best.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1. Good Sav points[31] in the ascendant.
2.SAV in the 3-6-10-11 in rising order that is 30-32-34-35 good for doing own bussiness.you will prosper.
3. hopefully things will keep on improving with the passage of time.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Your ascendant is Aquarius. There is potential to do business but you will not happy with partners.
Current maha dasa ruled by malefic Rahu and sub dasha ruled by benefic Jupiter. This combination gives mixed results.
Current time looks unfavorable for your health and job/ business. There will be improvement towards end of the year.
Keep patience, avoid new things. Take care of own health and parents health.
Overall a good chart. The strength is more than weakness.
Send me feedback as things progress in life.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
raghukveer

Post by raghukveer »

Thank you all for your valuable insights. Got some confidence, and one thing is sure that I need to work harder and look for the right time. Will continue my efforts in my present venture. I will send the feedback with progress.
raghukveer

Post by raghukveer »

Hi all, recently I got an opportunity to learn a skill , which is crucial for my field. Started working on it from 22-07-2019. And it gives the opportunity to work globally. I am expecting some good projects based on it. I will update the progress.. Thank you.
raghukveer

Post by raghukveer »

Hello everyone, I first posted asking about my career in this forum a year ago. Got good advices. I can sense a change in my life, but I never had that happiness to drive me. The person whom I loved left me because of my career instability. I have many ups and downs throughout my life. I request everyone to analyse my D9 chart, I am so concerned about my future and marriage because of my past and present.