How can I stop this cycle?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

buddhabellies

How can I stop this cycle?

Post by buddhabellies »

My birth details are:
Gender - Female
Birthdate - April 2, 1988
Birthplace - Fullerton, CA, USA
Birth time - 23:36

My boyfriend’s birth details:
Gender - Male
Birthdate - October 30, 1985
Birthplace: Santa Ana, CA, USA
Birth time - 21:57

I am still on and off with my ex boyfriend. We have been together for 7 years. He just broke up with me again after we had an argument a few days ago. I don’t understand why we can’t work. Are we meant to be together? I want to stop this cycle of breaking up and getting back together. He has always come back in the past but I don’t think he will come back this time. And if he always breaks up with me and tells me he doesn’t love me anymore, why does he come back? I know it’s my fault for taking him back but I don’t know how to say no and I don’t know how to get over him. I’m not strong and I love him so much. How can I let him go and will I ever let him go?

If we are not meant to be together, will I ever find love again? When and where will I ever meet someone? Will I ever have children? I am getting older and worried I will never fall in love again and have a family of my own. When will he find love? I am so scared he will find someone else and forget about me. It hurts so much to think of him with someone else.

I am stuck and I feel weak.

Thank you for your help.
Pem

Re: How can I stop this cycle?

Post by Pem »

Hello BB
Yes, you may say that you feel weak emotionally and if you continue in the way you are doing you
are bound to encounter disappointments in the emotional side in your life.
You are built with strong resilience on the other hand to withstand the consequences of mostly the
reasons for which you inflict on yourself and he is not to blame.
If you pay attention to your speech, avoid arguments, and be co operative with him or any partner your
relationship will be a happier one.
He is trying to tell you something which you cannot see unless someone else tells you your weakness in
your make up, which is astrologically indicated.
So now, its time for your corrective action, and I hope it has helped you to better your life as you were
unable to help yourself.
Accept him, learn to say 'I m sorry' - and let it not happen again. Learn also to accept your faults, mistakes and
to try and correct them for your betterment in life.
May peace be with you in your life and seek spiritual guidance to help you bring blessings in your life, as sometimes,
in life, it is not easy to fight and win with our own might.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
buddhabellies

Post by buddhabellies »

Thank you, Pem, for your response. I know I have a lot to work on inside. I struggle with it daily.

Are you able to tell me if we are meant to be or will I end up with someone else?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello BB
In my humble opinion with vedic guidance, the two charts are not compatible.
Get other other opinions too before deciding.
Always, in the future even, let common sense and logic prevail in your discussions.
You both are oversensitive. He can be stubborn and fixed. And, you are very emotional.
You now need to use your mind more than your heart in this matter.
Give it a break and be the stronger one.
I wish you happiness in the future and hope this has helped you.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**