Marriage problem

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Deep

Marriage problem

Post by Deep »

Namaskar,
My sister is 30 years old living in delhi.highly educated girl.
I want to ask when she will be able to get married as my parents and myself are worried about her too much,as whenever we talk to her about any guy who has sent their biodata and show interest she get so much anoyyed and dont want to talk about it.At often i have confronted her why is she being so selfish as my parents are so stressed bcoz of the situation she just say i dont want to get married right now and i don't want to live my my life according to you guys.

Now as i am also 28 and i feel that its the right time for me to get married but as she is elder to me i cant get married before her.

And to add to this problem she has left her job in march and even trying to get a new job she reject the offer what she get saying i dont want to do my old thing and want a change in what i do.she just waste her whole day watching stupid series on mobile.

My dad is diabetic has lost around 10 kg weight just due to stress regarding her Marriage.
I kindly request if someone can guide when is the chance that she will get married and why she is having such behavior.
Because my marriage would not be happening till she is married off as my parents dont want it that way.

Sis details.
D.o.b- 1/02/1989
Time: 10:38 am
Place- delhi,india

Mine details
D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time : 19:48
Place- delhi,india

I would be very thankful for your help !!
Hamid

Re: Marriage problem

Post by Hamid »

1.I feel she has consulted an astrologer who told her that a happy married life is not promised.
2.Please ask her will/choice of a husband,may be she is scared of disclosing it because of cast.
3. Favorable period does exist till may 2020.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Deep wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:43 pm Namaskar,
My sister is 30 years old living in delhi.highly educated girl.
I want to ask when she will be able to get married as my parents and myself are worried about her too much,as whenever we talk to her about any guy who has sent their biodata and show interest she get so much anoyyed and dont want to talk about it.At often i have confronted her why is she being so selfish as my parents are so stressed bcoz of the situation she just say i dont want to get married right now and i don't want to live my my life according to you guys.

Now as i am also 28 and i feel that its the right time for me to get married but as she is elder to me i cant get married before her.

And to add to this problem she has left her job in march and even trying to get a new job she reject the offer what she get saying i dont want to do my old thing and want a change in what i do.she just waste her whole day watching stupid series on mobile.

My dad is diabetic has lost around 10 kg weight just due to stress regarding her Marriage.
I kindly request if someone can guide when is the chance that she will get married and why she is having such behavior.
Because my marriage would not be happening till she is married off as my parents dont want it that way.

Sis details.
D.o.b- 1/02/1989
Time: 10:38 am
Place- delhi,india

Mine details
D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time : 19:48
Place- delhi,india

I would be very thankful for your help !!
This is the case of hidden relationships and which breaks due to dispute or with cheating. If not not broken it will definitely break. That's why she is not doing Marriage. If she was/is working then the relationship happened in her profession.
This is happening because of your father did some promise to god or guru related to her profession which he didn't complete.

Please Confirm
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
Could you please confirm the following which will help assess the chart :
1. is dob 01 Feb ?
2. Do you think your sister is a person with a warm or cold heart
3. Have you ever seen her feeling sad, sympathetic, or in tears
4. does she have love for pets - cats, dogs, birds etc.
5. Is she religious minded
6. What are her qualifications
7. Till what year did she devote to higher education
8. Is she wearing any gemstones
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Deep

Post by Deep »

@pem
Hello sir..
1. Yes her d.o.b is 1 feb 1989

2. I think my sis has a warm heart rather i would say a heart of gold but in terms of family i think she sometimes has a cold heart where she becomes selfish like her career, job, and marriage issue.

3. Yes i have seen her in all those emotions, i have seen her sad, in tears and sympathetic in many occasions.

4.yes she very fond of pets or i say she love them , sadly my mom is scared of dogs and we couldn't have one but she is a pet person.

5. Yes she is religious minded.
6.she is UG in bachelor's of mass media and mass communication.
Pgdm in media management and a Mba in marketing.

7. She finished her mba in 2016 from distance education while she was doing a job as a public relations person.

8. Yes she wearing daimond in right hand ring finger.

Thanks and regards,
Deepak.
Deep

Post by Deep »

@chetan
Hi,
I dont think there is any broken relationship.my sis, my mom and myself are very close.we have often asked her that if she like anyone from work place or any frnd we will meet the guy we have no problem.
As per i know she never had any bf.
And she is not working currently from past 6 months

And my father will never promise anything from god regarding her profession, coz if its her choice he would not ask her to work.rather he is worried because of her Marriage not happening at 30 yrs of age.
Deep

Post by Deep »

@hamid
Hi,
No i don't think so coz we have asked her if she like anyone and we are not that strict about caste thing.and she would never consult an astrologer by her self because everyone follow in our family but she is the one that believe in it least.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
Thank you for the answers which were useful.
Looking at this chart the 7H of marriage is under strong affliction :
Firstly its Lord Mercury is retrograde and poorly placed in 11H;
it is an enemy of this Lagna lord, Jupiter not well placed in D1 and
also in placed in the undesirable 12H in Navamsha D9 and fallen.
The 7H is further stricken by the 10th aspect by Saturn, a malefic for this chart;
The natural significator for marriage Venus poorly placed in D1 and D9;
7H hemmed in between the harmful Ketu and 9th aspect of Rahu.

Apart from this: the Lord of Lagna Jupiter is poorly placed in D1 and although giving 5H aspect on
house of marriage find it difficult to nullify the overload of harmful effects on 7H from malefic influences.

Besides: the best 5H representing Love - its Lord Moon is fallen in the other best 9H; and therefore the best
friend needed for love is unable to give its support.

Another functional malefic for this chart - Sun owner of 6H dusthana , is casting its harmful effect directly
on the 5H of love with the carrying effect of dreadful Ketu also from 6H dusthana.
So 5H, 7H & 9H - the most important for this aspect of marriage in life is threatened. And, the Lagna lord too
of 1H must be strengthened.

Spiritual Remedial measures can help alleviate the harmful effects.

With regard to loss of job or change can be said due to Jupiter, primary Lord, which went in to retrograde in
March 2019, and which has just started going forward. It wont be for long that the cog in the work mechanism will
start to move again. This is temporary. She is a hard working type of person.

But marriage, please do not put pressure on this family member, and more especially as you all are now made aware.
Well this is joint suffering and be ready to face it jointly.

Your chart shows delay in marriage, which I also examined, so hold your horse. - late thirties - I suggest, so do not try
to force it and face unhappy consequences. This is the order of the taskmaster - Saturn - in your chart.

I do hope this will answer your query to see more clearly, be patient and understanding with LOVE for your Sister.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
I also meant to say: if you believe in Hindu spiritual remedial measures
please come back and ask for guidance in this regard.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Deep

Post by Deep »

@pem,
Dear sir,
Thank you for putting light on the horoscope of my sister, as you said we will not pressure her and its only a year now we ask her to see the match and meet, and we are forcing her to say yes to anyone..i love my sis a lot and never want to see her worried.
Sir what would be the remedies and mantras she can do to remove the negative effect and by seeing the horoscope could you predict preferable period where Marriage could be possible for her in future.

And regarding me sir i live abroad and i have very less time for myself and socialize..i am running after my career as i am not a permanent resident till now.its just i fell a lot of time very alone in foreign country.if not marriage and love affair is seen in my horoscope in near future ??

And do tell me the remedies...and again i am very thankful to you to take out your precious time for replying here .