How would be the life of this person?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hamid

Re: How would be the life of this person?

Post by Hamid »

According to my observation the person who has ketu in the 7th house does not like to change the partner frequently,probably because he has tendency of premature ejaculation.Whereas people with rahu in the 7th act otherwise.

The lord of the 7th house in the sixth house.....this effects the quality of married life not necessarily deasease
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

According to my observation the person who has ketu in the 7th house does not like to change the partner frequently,probably because he has tendency of premature ejaculation.Whereas people with rahu in the 7th act otherwise.

The lord of the 7th house in the sixth house.....this effects the quality of married life not necessarily disease.In his case jupiter in the 7th is beneficial.
Hamid
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

Hamid wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:19 am According to my observation the person who has ketu in the 7th house does not like to change the partner frequently,probably because he has tendency of premature ejaculation.Whereas people with rahu in the 7th act otherwise.

The lord of the 7th house in the sixth house.....this effects the quality of married life not necessarily disease.In his case jupiter in the 7th is beneficial.
What is the effect of jupiter and ketu in 7th in this chart? Is it a good yoga?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Concentrate on your chart only.
People come in our life only to give results of our horoscope according to our destiny.
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

My post dated 20th august already carries answer to your question.
Hamid
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

Hamid wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:41 am Concentrate on your chart only.
People come in our life only to give results of our horoscope according to our destiny.
As my name suggests, I’m a learner so I always observe charts of people around me and try to learn.

I think I’m too curious/nosey because my lagna is in gemini Mrigashira nakshatra 🤣