How would be the life of this person?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

justalearner

How would be the life of this person?

Post by justalearner »

This man has a pretty good life. Rich (due to dad’s wealth), handsome, supportive family. Currently unmarried. Broke up a few months ago. Cheated on his ex and his ex was sickly.

31/12/1990
Taiping, Malaysia
8.28am

I am just a beginner in vedic astrology and it seems like his lagna would change in 2-3 minutes. He has a serious, mature personality so I think he is Capricorn lagna.

However, whether he is Sagittarius lagna or Capricorn lagna, I don’t see very good things in his chart. The former has lagna lord in 8th while the later has moon in 6th.

As you can see, I’m a beginner and don’t know how to analyse beyond the basic.

Thanks all.
justalearner

Re: How would be the life of this person?

Post by justalearner »

Vivek Sanju wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:33 pm नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 dear Just a learner!
justalearner wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:20 am I am just a beginner in vedic astrology and it seems like his lagna would change in 2-3 minutes. He has a serious, mature personality so I think he is Capricorn lagna.
Learner, maturity can be attained only through Wisdom!...

Just because Saturn ruling Ascendant doesn't make a person matured, learner. Can't generalize... Although, the native with above details isn't a Capricorn Ascendant.

Your feeling on his maturity is because
  • Saturn is in Vargōttama that too in Capricorn & it's in 9th lord Sun's Nakṣatra. So, he must be from a good family! (2nd Lord & that too it's Saturn right, he'll be disciplined & valued, this value comes because of Saturn being in 9th Lord's asterism.
justalearner wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:20 am This man has a pretty good life. Rich (due to dad’s wealth), handsome, supportive family.
The aforesaid statement alone suffice for me to bang on & say that he's a Pakka Sagittarius Ascendant native.

Reason being:

His Kārakāṃśa & lagnāṃśa are same, I mean his Ātmakāraka Śukra (Venus) & is in Vargōttama & is in Navāṃśa Lagna. That's it. Bang on.
Whenever Ātmakāraka conjoin Kārakāṃśa lagna, the person will be from Rich (kingly) family. Because the Kāraka for lagna is Sūrya (Sun). So, Sun is king & king will always be rich.
Remember, the above effect will be pronounced highly if Sun is trines to the lagnāṃśa & of course in his case lagnāṃśa & Kārakāṃśa is same & the Kāraka Sun is in Leo Navāṃśa. So, native enjoys a great RājaYōga!

It's only possible with Sagittarius Ascendant w.r.t. to the Graha configuration at the time of his birth, but not Capricorn Ascendant. I'm pretty sure :D

As I'm also a learner, I don't want to comment liberally on overall life. But please specify about his education, career & so on.

Thanks for the reply.

What does pakka mean?

His education isn’t very good as he’s not good in studies. His dad owns a business and he is working for his dad and will inherit the business in the future as he’s the only son.

What causes delay in marriage for him? As Sag asc, I don’t see anything bad in his 7th house.

Previously his relationship was long distance and partner was unhealthy so I thought he’s Cap ascendant as Ketu would be in 7th and 7th lord in 6th.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

DATA USED:
Date of Birth:31 DEc 1990
Time : 8:28 Morning
Place:teiping,Malaysia
Ayanamsa:22-50-40
TIME:8 hours East of GMT
Long: 100 East 44
Lat: 4 North 51

Your question pertained to get advice on lagna: HE IS CAPRICORN ASCENDANT 0 Degree and 22 minutes
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I think these are birth particulars of your Ex
Hamid
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

Vivek Sanju wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:22 am नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 dear Just a learner!
justalearner wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:51 pm What does pakka mean?
Sorry, it's spelling mistake, it should be Pukka.
justalearner wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:51 pm His education isn’t very good as he’s not good in studies. His dad owns a business and he is working for his dad and will inherit the business in the future as he’s the only son.
If he is Capricorn Ascendant, the Lord of basic education 4th Lord will be in Kōṇa (trine) 5th house. If it's Sagittarius Ascendant,, 4th Lord will be in 8th retrograde & 5th Lord will be in 6th.
justalearner wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:51 pm Previously his relationship was long distance and partner was unhealthy so I thought he’s Cap ascendant as Ketu would be in 7th and 7th lord in 6th.
How can we confirm that the relationship he had is a marriage?... Remember the comment by Hamid Ji on your chart.

See, when lagnāṃśa is 2nd from Kārakāṃśa lagna the person will be rich but the Kāraka Jupiter should be well placed. In D-9 it'll be in 12th.

So, it should also be good to know about his religious nature.

He is not religious at all. He believes in gods but don’t rely on them. He prays only on certain times like new year, etc.
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

Hamid wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:13 am I think these are birth particulars of your Ex
You’re right. He has 7th lord in 6th. 12th lord in 7th. Ketu in 7th.
All these indicate an unhealthy partner from my basic astrology understanding. Is his partner unhealthy in the first place or would he cause sickness to his partner? Just wondering if he caused me more sickness.

Does 7th house and 7th lord energy works for all relationships? So he will continue to have sickly partners?

He has ketu in 7th while I have rahu in 7th. Which one of these caused long distance relationship?

By the way what does rahu 7th D1 and ketu in 7th D9 mean?

Thanks sir
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Both of you have good time for warm relationship till feb 2020.
Marriage can also be possible.
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Further I will look into it on Monday.Going for a long weekend.
Hamid
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

Hamid wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:32 pm Both of you have good time for warm relationship till feb 2020.
Marriage can also be possible.
You mean me with him or us with other people?

Please take your time and let me know the chart analysis. I’ve read that people with his chart would cause sickness to his partner. I would like to know if it’s true or not

Thanks sir.
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

Hamid wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:34 pm Further I will look into it on Monday.Going for a long weekend.
Hi sir Hamid, please check the chart today. Thank you :)