Career and love

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Deep

Career and love

Post by Deep »

Namaste,
28 old guy from delhi,india living in Auckland, Newzeland from past 3 and half years.
I have struggled too much in life in terms of career and love both .
1) I want to change my job as i am not getting a pay raise and problem at work even if i am giving my 110% .
I want to know when a better opportunity is there in future and as i am not a permanent resident when that would be able to be achieved.

2) I have bad experience in love and is single from past 5 years now and i really feel alone as i have no one to being loved and have emotional support. I have been told that i am not getting married in recent future.Any possiblity of getting a gf or lover in my life though soon.

I am very stressed because of both the things..i really want a change in my life in both the areas.as i have suffered a lot.please if some one could be a help in predicting what future holds for me..thanks in advance

D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time-19:48
Place of birth - delhi, india.

Regards,
Deep
Deep

Re: Career and love

Post by Deep »

Please if anyone can look into my horoscope it will be a great help..thanks!!
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1. Your present feeling of dejection in love and loneliness started in march 2019 and will remain for about one year.
2.You will feel better in all major aspects of life after the lapse of this time.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Deep

Post by Deep »

Hi hamid ,
Thanks for the reply..i can live without love or care but in career front i want to move fast and want to change my job as soon as possible is any advancement near is there or not ??

Regards,
Deep