finance, marriage , kids and career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

NITISHANAND_007

finance, marriage , kids and career

Post by NITISHANAND_007 »

hello my date of birth is: 25/09/1990 time: 04.55 am place: Mumbai how want to know how will be my venus mahadasha i am single never had any girlfriend how will be my future wife will i have kids how will be my finance i guess my chart is very weak
current i am working in bps for 6 years i want to pursue career in web designing app development and vedic astrology will i be successful please help?
anandmalhotra

Re: finance, marriage , kids and career

Post by anandmalhotra »

I see multiple relations but when it comes to marriage the girl backs off.
career is good income is good. Physical relations have issues.
2023 is the year of real progress at work.

please confirm below two points :-

Issues with mother seen especially related to her health. And/or your personal relationship with her.
Fathers money helped you or you might have spent fathers money for your wishes, but after stiffness.
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
NITISHANAND_007

anandmalhotra wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:46 am I see multiple relations but when it comes to marriage the girl backs off.
career is good income is good. Physical relations have issues.
2023 is the year of real progress at work.

please confirm below two points :-

Issues with mother seen especially related to her health. And/or your personal relationship with her.
Fathers money helped you or you might have spent fathers money for your wishes, but after stiffness.

thank u so much for ur valuable time:
actually frankly speaking i have never been in any relation ship yet my mom is very strict she never allowed me to have girlfriend our family only allows arrange marriage my relationship with mother is good we are very close but as you said she has lot of health problems my father is a tailor we are from middle class family so i started earning at the age of 17
yes you are correct i got lot of proposal in arrange marriage but at the last moment due to kundali milan the proposal get cancelled , in south indian they look at papasamyam and other factors which does not match with the girl are due to non matcbhing of graha maitri or manglik dosh
brother can you please tell me i am working for tcs in bps but i want to learn web designing app development and vedic astrology will i get success in this fields because current job salary is ok but i am paying emi of rs 14000 monthly home loan for 20years which i took in 2014 please help me with regards to this
can i switch to it sector from Non it

I am practicing vedic astrology
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

The planets Venus and Mercury are related to IT and is placed on your ascendant ruling self.
Current antara and maha dasa is connected to Venus so you have chances for IT.
You claim to practise vedic astrology but cannot read own chart...
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
NITISHANAND_007

Sujit wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:44 am The planets Venus and Mercury are related to IT and is placed on your ascendant ruling self.
Current antara and maha dasa is connected to Venus so you have chances for IT.
You claim to practise vedic astrology but cannot read own chart...

thank u sujit for replying me actually recently i have started learning vedic astrology so it will take me some time i want to learn each and evry basic just a beginner now
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.You have and will enjoy good career.....a good chart from the career point of view.
2.You have saturn placed in the 5th house which is also lord of the 6th house....this delays marriage.
3.Year 2022 seems favourable for marriage .
4.You must avoid speculative income.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
NITISHANAND_007

Hamid wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:16 am 1.You have and will enjoy good career.....a good chart from the career point of view.
2.You have saturn placed in the 5th house which is also lord of the 6th house....this delays marriage.
3.Year 2022 seems favourable for marriage .
4.You must avoid speculative income.
hi hamid
can you please tell me saturn is in my 5th house so will be my wife looks how will be my marriage will i have kids
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Saturn in the fifth house is not considered good for marriage.
It delays marriage,and sometimes even denies it.
Hamid
NITISHANAND_007

Hamid wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:50 am Saturn in the fifth house is not considered good for marriage.
It delays marriage,and sometimes even denies it.
sir should do i job or business and in which field it will be more suitable moneywise how is my birth chart??/
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

You have a good horoscope when working for others,BUT a very good and lucky when doing own business.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid