Which line of education is suitable

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Which line of education is suitable

Post by 9830843471 »

My daughter's date of birth - 16/01/2004 time - 12 pm (IST) Place - Calcutta ( state west bengal , India).

She will appear Icse board exam in 2020.
I want to know which line of education suitable for her ( Medical, Engineering , any thing else ).

Re: Which line of education is suitable

Post by 9830843471 »

Pl reply
sharma

Post by sharma »

is she attending the board exams that are going to happen from Feb 22 to Mar 23 in 2020?
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011

Post by 9830843471 »

She will appear 10th board exam in 2020 and 12th board exam in 2022
sharma

Post by sharma »

I am glad you are asking for astrological analysis for the future education. Combining native's interest with the astrological forecasting helps to streamline, focus and excel in life :) this is the real purpose of astrology to see what is the native destined for and hone skills in that area so all the efforts can be put in that area to make him/her a very successful person in the society. I am super glad to answer this.

native is currently running Jupiter mahadasha until 2026.
So during the exam time native runs Jupiter-Venus-Saturn VMD.
1. Jupiter, mahadasha lord, lord of 9 in 5 in fiery sign in star of fast moving planet venus who is in 11. This is a very good dasha for her to excel in education.
2. Venus, bhukti lord, lord of 2, 7 in 11 in Rahu star and Rahu inturn is in Venus star. Venus getting positional status and strongly signifying 1 and 11 will definitely make native succeed in her exams and come out successful.
3. However, Retrograde Saturn signifies 3,10,11 in star of Rahu who is in lagna. Saturn's aspect on Jupiter can at times make her have slow learning, trouble memorizing the lectures, and mistakes in her efforts.

Saturn also indicates breaks and since is aspecting the mahadasha lord Jupiter who is giving education, can mean breaks in education. In order for that to not happen, please be extra cautious and help her to make some hard work from this November onwards until the exams are over.

I would ask you to please look over her to see if she has any troubles with mistakes in her efforts like writing or reading and memorizing (she may need hard work and efforts to memorize the lectures), her education or interest becoming stagnant, slow learning etc due to Saturnian influences and encourage her to succeed(ofcourse you will, but just saying). Other than this, until 2026 Jupiter mahadasha will be good to complete ICSE, ISC or +12th education and also undergraduate degree.

I see ICSE board exams are happening from Feb 22 till Mar 23. During that time, as I said earlier, native runs Jupiter-Venus-Saturn-Rahu and Jupiter-Venus-Saturn-Jupiter VMD. During these exams time, Jupiter will be transiting Venus and Sun stars, Venus will be transiting Mercury, Ketu, Venus stars and Saturn will be transiting Sun star.
Though Sun is a very strong significator of 5 and 10 both negating the 6th house of competetive exams and 11th house of success, Luckily Sun will be deposited in 11th house from natal lagna until March 14.
From March 15 until March 22, native runs Jupiter-Venus-Saturn-Jupiter dasha and in this period, Jupiter will be transiting Sun star, Saturn will be in Sun star, Venus will be in Venus star. Sun goes to 12th house from natal lagna here and this is where the transits gets difficult to succeed.

SO, please take extra cautions to do hard work and learning for subjects which are happening from March 15 to March 23. I see these are the exams happening during that stage and thus be careful for these exams:

Economics (Group II Elective) 16-03-2020 11:00 am - 1:00 PM Art Paper IV (Applied Art) 17-03-2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 pm Group Elective III - Carnatic Music, Commercial Applications, Computer Applications, Cookery, Drama, Economic Apps, Environmental Apps, Fashion Designing, French, German, Hindustani Music, Home Science, Indian Dance, Physical Education, Western Music 18-03-2020 11:00 am - 1:00 PM Technical Drawing Applications 18-03-2020 11:00 am - 1:00 PM Commercial Studies (Group II Elective) 19-03-2020 11:00 am - 1:00 PM Chemistry - Science Paper II 21-03-2020 11:00 am - 1:00 PM Biology - Science Paper III 23-03-2020 11:00 am - 1:00 PM

Lastly, this is what you asked for:
after the exams, Jupiter dasha still continues and Jupiter is connected to 5,9,12 and in star of Venus. Venus being in positional status and strongly represents 2,7,11 and Ketu in Jupiter star and Mercury in Ketu star, any of the following fields based on your daughter's preference will be successful.
1. Engineering education and programming
2. Finance or Financial administration like B.Com/M.Com, BBA Finance/MBA Finance
3. Foreign trade/ foreign diplomacy
4. last preference would be with bipc.

9830843471 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:24 pm My daughter's date of birth - 16/01/2004 time - 12 pm (IST) Place - Calcutta ( state west bengal , India).

She will appear Icse board exam in 2020.
I want to know which line of education suitable for her ( Medical, Engineering , any thing else ).
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Hello Sir,let me share some thoughts for the benefit of you and your daughter.

Your daughter's lagna lord occupies Meena - Pisces sign.Pisces are very good for creativity and spirituality.It's also a sign considered as a dreamy,idealistic and prone to escapism where the vision and focus become blurred.That's why some authors emphasize the fact that there's a need to balance such energy by Sani - Saturn's element which supports us to remain realistic and down-to-earth as Pisces naturally lack such quality as a footless and watery sign.

In your daughter's birth chart Lagna lord Kuja-Mars as well as Chandra-Moon and Sani-Saturn are found in Kumbha-Aquarius navamsa and Ravi-Sun becomes vargottama found both in Lagna and Navamsa in Makara-Capricorn owned by Sani as well.

Ravi-Sun as the 5th lord of education,intelligence,etc.occupies Makara-Capricorn in the 10th house.It shows that the tendency may be to study and focus on something very practical,realistic,solid,steady and may involve to digest many dry knowledge and information.It may also show fatherly advice and influence to focus on education which would guarantee first of all financial safety as the Makara-Capricorn is the sign fuelled by fear of being unable to provide for the family,so from there attachment to the material side of life arises.By giving literal example it may sound like this - If you choose this particular subject and direction you will always get the job easily as they always need people with your skills,knowledge and experience and you'll be earning very good money.
Different thing that in the case of Makara or 5th lord in 10th or in general the 10th occupied by some planets there's a tendency to achieve or the need of achievement,etc.which means that the person itself is very ambitious and wants to achieve a lot or people from the closest family prompt and inspire the person to demonstrate such attitude towards life and career.

In your daughter's chart Kuja,Sani and Chandra are found in Kumbha navamsa.
Kumbha is a humanitarian sign and the one of equality focused on how to improve,develop and help the society.Here we want to contribute to make this world a much better place,increase public awareness,act against social inequality and we want to serve a higher cause.
11th house is nowadays understood as the house of gains,fulfillment our higher desires,masses,culture and is related to social order as well as modern technology,improvement,innovation,etc.

Sir,there are many possibilities.Obviously,I'm not sage Parasara but I'll give you a list of suggestions worth of considering:

*Modern technology aimed at improving the quality of people's life by taking care of the natural environment.
*Medicine,veterinary medicine,nutrition and food science.
*IT,business,banking,programming regarding the security of institution of public interest.
*Scientific research.
*Archaeology,Oceanography.

Obviously,I won't write about the entire birth chart here as it's not the purpose but I'll mention one more interesting placement.

Mercury-Budha found in the 9th house as the lord of 3rd and 6th houses.It shows the inquiring quality of intellect(saying humorously like drilling a hole in someone's stomach)by its nakshatra placement as well as providing service by using substantive skills and examining problems in order to solve them in a practical way in order to get tangible results instead of following blind belief.
I'd also add that there is a noticeable Rahu's influence in the birth chart which may manifest itself as interests in physiology or mentioned before modern technology.

All the best.