Effect of non vegetarian food

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

rohit86

Effect of non vegetarian food

Post by rohit86 »

Respected Astrologers,
Lots many times I have heard that eating non veg food badly affects the planets. Can anyone please explain me how it does so? And why eating non veg is treated as bad thing in Hindu mythology. Also shall I stop eating non veg ?
Thanks
turquoiseer

Re: Effect of non vegetarian food

Post by turquoiseer »

Hi!

I am newbie in this all matters but I can say from experience that it helps for concentration (after eating meat you are full and it is harder for your body to progress, so on contrarary - your body works better). Also my boss is vegetarian and I can say that he looks younger than his age (you are what you eat).

There are 3 energies - vatta pitta and kapha - search on google and there are explenations about diets and how it affects us.

Hope it helps,
Ivo
kumrao99

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello,
People face many hardships in life due to bad placements of planets.
Bad placements of planets,is due to bad karma from previous lives.

Veganism means avoiding animal products.
It means avoiding not only nonveg but also milk,curd,buttermilk,
coffee,tea,icecreams,ghee,eggs and fish.

There is some dosha in horoscope.
It shows that you have bad karma from previous lives.

You have to do penance for two years to reduce
evil of some planets.
When you are facing problems in life,it means that some planets are
bad in your horoscope.

Please read the article in google by typing-kumrao99 penance method.

Negative influence of planets may be due to your bad karma of
your previous lives.
It may also be due to the cumulative effect of bad karma of
your father and forefathers and also from mother’s side ancestors
upto seven generations.
Hindu texts on Dharma say that an individual carries in his
body the sins of ancestors of his father and mother,upto seven
generations..It is called the specific genes and dna of the individual.

Your horoscope is your DNA or genes.

Most peope will have bad periods in their lives,because of
bad karma at birth.
Souls will take birth in such families where
their previous karma matches with the sins of their would be parents.

Penance method.—-
Pranic energy or divine energy or quantum energy is spread throughout the universe.Every individual contains a minute quantity of that pranic energy. Pranic energy is small bundle of divine force inducted into the body in the second month of pregnancy.
This pranic energy enables you to breathe throughout life and gives energy to heart,liver,lungs and kidneys to function until you die.Death occurs when pranic energy is exhausted. Kundalini is a bundle of nerves at base of spine.Bad karma spoils kundalini.
Bad placement of planets in horoscope leads to financial and health problems.For health problems,3 or 6 monthspractice is sufficient..For financial or other problems,12 or24 months practice of penance is necessary.YOu have to do penance for 12months,to removethe negativity in horoscope.
Methods of penance—
1.Penance means observing fast for one day in a week.
On the day of fast ,you can eat uncooked vegetables,for
two months.
After two months,you have to fast for one day in a week,
by drinking diluted lemon juice with honey.You can drink
lemon juice(diluted) with honey ,daily 10 or 12 times.
Prime minister Modi was doing fast for the last 30 years,
for two days continuously in every week.
Likewise,Mahatma Gandhi’s greatness and popularity was
attributed to his fasting for longer periods of 20days in every
year,in addition to small fasts very frequently.
Sri Morarji Desai became prime minister at the age of 84.
HIs life history shows that he was also fasting frequently,
for longer periods

3.Feed birds and animals.
If you keep a pet animal(dog or cat)in your house,
it will share your bad luck.
4.Do daily 10 rolling namaskars on floor.
It is called Anga pradakshinams.
Ask any senior priest of temple its meaning.
5.Do daily 15 atma pradakshinas.
Ask any temple priest how to do it at home.
6.Avoid cooked food in the nights.You can eat
unlimited quantity of uncooked vegetables.
7.You can do sex only once in 40days.
Your semen is your God.If you lose your semen,
your punya or purity is gone.
So,long gap is necessary between one sex and
next sex act.
8.Daily get enema.
Ayurveda says (Pancha karma Vasti theory ) that
enema daily,will clean Kundalini.
Daily doing enema,slowly cleans sins and
diseases
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Good evening,

A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada was addressing such issue several times while writing purports to Bhagavad-gita,Srimad Bhagavatam or other works.

Anyway,as we know everything what happens in this world works under the reign of Maya which consist of 3 modes of material nature - Gunas namely Satwa,Raja,Thama.People use different spelling,so you can see it also written as Satwic,Rajasic and Tamasic,for instance.

Scholars as A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada were reminding that one of the aims of the Vedic culture was to produce "First class man"known as Brahmin and leading a Satwic-pure lifestyle.

In this material world there's nothing beyond the 3 modes of material nature apart from the devotional service of the Lord which is by its own nature transcendental.

The rest falls under the working of the 3 modes of material nature.Such division applies to everything,may it be astrology or food.

Satwa is known as the mode of goodness and described as pure and best of all of them.Raja stands for passion and Thama for ignorance.

If you're involved in spirituality or practicing astrology it becomes essential to stop eating meat as such kind of food is not Satwic by its nature.

Satwic food is most often recognized as vegetarian and contributes to purify our minds.There are other directions to avoid fish,eggs,onion,garlic.
A person leading Satwic lifestyle shouldn't also smoke or drink alcohol,coffee and tea.

Does eating meat badly affect planets?

You've got and carry the energy signified by the planets within yourself.For instance,Kuja/Mangal - Mars is your strength.The same Mars is responsible for your own actions.Budha-Mercury rules over your intellect and the power of speech.Chandra-Moon becomes responsible for your emotions,moods and represents your sensitive/sensory mind.Sukra-Venus governs senses,etc.

Eating meat pulls you down through your desire represented by Rajo Guna to the lowest level of Tamo Guna-Ignorance.
In astrology we've got 4 planets classified as Tamasic namely Kuja-Mars,Sani-Saturn,Rahu and Ketu and such energies may attract people to eating meat but obviously not only.On the other hand,you may have planets classified as benefics and situated in Tamasic or Rajasic signs encouraging you to eat meat,etc.A lot depends on which houses a particular planet rules in the birth chart.
So,through looking at the birth chart we can see someone's eating habits as well.

Eating meat is not considered good as every living being has got the right to live.It's a question of lifting our consciousness up to the level of Satwic Guna where at last all what I've said before becomes clear and reasonable for our previously polluted minds.Prabhupad was talking and writing a lot about slaughterhouses,business of killing animals and explaining that eating meat is not necessary for us in order to survive.Killing animals became sanctioned by law in order to provide pleasure for human's palate but nowadays we live in the world where people even don't recognize and understand their cruelty.

We can find such manner or way of expression used by authors especially in Lal Kitab,so if you want to increase or improve effects of your Sani you should stop eating meat or drinking alcohol as using these products spoils the energy of the planet.

If you ask for an advice,it's a wise choice to stop eating meat and in a long term it will benefit you.

Regards.
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Dear Vivek Sanju,

Then go to Vrindavan and tell'em or send ISCON what you've written here,so I suppose they will be very happy after receiving your enlightening words.

I'm wondering if no one instructed you that speaking ill of anyone's birth chart is not considered to be the right approach nor it's with accordance with the mode of behavior of a person possessing Satwic qualities.

When you criticize Prabhupada's views it's in order to point out those which you don't agree with because otherwise we look at circussy performance.

You'd better focus on cleansing your own impurities instead of posing as the authority.

I'm not personally offended but many would be due to such irresponsible usage of your intellect.

All I can see through your statement are such disrespecting and offending words such as rascal,crap,disgusting,pathetic,etc.without making even a slight effort to indicate Prabupadha's views you disagree.If you want to be treated seriously it's absolutely necessary to provide clear evidence/examples of what you question or challenge.Otherwise,how anyone reading your statement may consider it as a substantive and logical reasoning?

Dear,try to understand my point of view:You're describing Prabuphad as a rascal but instead of giving us a clear proof which undoubtedly shows that due to your evidence calling him as you consider right may be correct or valid you present your general opinion without backing it up properly.

Regards.
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Dear Vivek,

Thank you for the PM.I've answered you on the PM as well.
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

When human and animal feel like Anxiety, fear, tension then many toxins are created in the body and those toxins are very harmful for health as science has proved that.

Imagine the condition of that animal who is being murdered and how much fear, anxiety that they are feeling that time and how much amount of toxin creates in his body. And then we eat that meat then how can we be healthy by eating that meat with full of toxins.

Our sages knew all the things and that's why they guided us to be vegetarian. Now it is upon us what we do.
SeekerLG

Post by SeekerLG »

Non-vegan is the reason for many Diseases:
As indicated by the WHO report non-veggie lover nourishment causes 159 distinct sorts of infections. The most well-known illnesses caused because of it are heart ailments, hypertension, kidney issue, bother bladder issues, wounds in supply routes, dermatitis, loss of motion, tuberculosis, stoppage, torments, joint inflammation, craziness and so on. In contrast with this, the veggie lover sustenance is thoroughly hurt less, valuable and fixes maladies.

Non-veggie lover food weakens the bones:
American restorative expert, Dr. A. Guard, and Dr. D.S.Bernstine have directed an uncommon report and proclaimed their report. They said that non-veggie lover sustenance debilitates the bones continuously and they start to disintegrate. The veggie lovers have solid bones when contrasted with non-vegans. In the non-veggie lovers, high amount of antacid and salts are discharged through pee, which causes insufficiency of these salts in the blood. The blood satisfies the lack from the bones. The awkwardness lessens the opposition control in the individuals.
Enjoythis5

Post by Enjoythis5 »

I don’t want to list all negative effects of non vegetarian food and go into a lot of theory. I believe each person already made some opinions about vegetarian or non vegetarian lifestyle, and made a decision for himself which one to follow. Personally, I gave up on meat not because I have a high intolerance to it, but because I was filling like an animal everytime when I was eating it. Since, I don’t eat meat I started to feel more clean, even if it sounds stupid. I really hope that people will give up on it for good, thus they will become closer to nature and God. My granny used to say that the meat is the Devil’s food and every time when you indulge yourself with even a small bite, you push the God from your soul and mind. So, the religious perspective can’t be neglected when it comes to this topic.
melanieyoun

Post by melanieyoun »

I'm not a cook, I'm not a nutritionist, but I think vegan cooking has a negative effect on the metabolism because you are giving up animal protein. It's essential for your muscles. Building protein helps you get energy from your stores, but your muscles are starving and lacking acids. That's ketosis. It's very unhealthy. My wife loved raw food too, but she's not a vegan. She ate cheese, tofu and once tried raw meat. I cooked beef jerky like here bigwigjerky.com.au, in a makeshift dehydrator. She says the meat is raw, even though it's cooked in a marinade. So she's allowed, and she loves it. And she gave up veganism because she had some female problems.