Desired Job - Astrostudent

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

keshavsundar

Desired Job - Astrostudent

Post by keshavsundar »

Hi Astrostudent,

I have been looking for a good job from last 3 years ever since I returned from abroad, no progress yet. when will I get a good job?

Dob : 31st Jan 1974
time : 17.58 hrs
Place : chamarajanagar, Karnataka

Also I have changed many jobs in last 20 years, when will I get a stable job and have a constant source of income. I require some stability in my profession.

Regards
AstroStudent

Re: Desired Job - Astrostudent

Post by AstroStudent »

Sir, you're not getting stability because you like to lead from the front and take things head on.
Every now and then you try to do something new and end up taking a new grilling challenge.
Please see that in trying to champion others' cause, you don't antagonize your management to come after you.
About a year back there was a swing in life pattern and how you feel about it. You are keeping a lot within and brooding over it.
You have begun a new chapter of your career this year (2019) or have done something new which you never did before.
2020 is in general not a rosy year for career. Hang tight and pass this time, there may be some cheating or office politics so be on your guard.
2021 is a year of lot of churning and transformation in career. You might switch jobs.
The stability you seek is few years away and there may be more foreign travel in the interim. Situation will improve 2022 on wards. But what you're really looking for, that cream phase begins in 2025-26.
And when that cream phase begins, remember to not violate any promises that you make at workplace. If you do, married life or your life partner will suffer.
Your spouse's personality is a quite odd Sir. Her health suffers and your married life is a bit rocky.
You donate indiscriminately, without proper judgement of whom to donate to and how much.
AstroStudent

Re: Desired Job - Astrostudent

Post by AstroStudent »

Forgot to mention. Please leave feedback here or in private message inbox. Thanks