In very tension about my son's education and career! Please help as soon as possible!

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

rajjaat7

In very tension about my son's education and career! Please help as soon as possible!

Post by rajjaat7 »

From the last two years my son has not been able to study. Whenever he tried to study unknown circumstances play in between and stop him from studying. He was failed in his 11th grade due to his health. He is also been a victim of black magic. Due to all this he is in great depression.

Birth Details:-
D.O.B- 20 september, 2001
T.O.B- 06:41 am
P.O.B- Palwal, Haryana, India
Question- When his studies will begin smoothly and whether he will be able to complete the syllabus of grade 11 and 12 of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in one year?
vedam33

Re: In very tension about my son's education and career! Please help as soon as possible!

Post by vedam33 »

The boy is running mercury antardasa from 2019 march and as such he is more worried and and was diverted in other activities it seems .so he has to put more efforts to complete studies .till 2021jul it is going to be struggling only.since moon is with mercury and linked with rahu so his mind got effected ,is he into any bad habits ,try to find out
Hamid

Re: In very tension about my son's education and career! Please help as soon as possible!

Post by Hamid »

Ur PM replied
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello rajaat
Please can you tell us how sure you are that black magic has been done to your son.
I trust you are an example to your son of how to lead his life in a spiritual manner
which will help him overcome any challenges that you say he is facing.
Do you think he is lacking this blessing in his life ? And will he be able to pray to
the divine for help and guidance in his aspirations.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.Moon in swati nakshatra ruled by Rahu.
Rahu in ardra nakshatra ruled by Rahu.
Jupiter in ardra nakshatra ruled by Rahu.

What does this combination do?

Normally when we are awake during the day time our conscious mind is working and during night when we are asleep our subconscious mind works.
This child due to this conbination receives sparks/waves of unconscious mind during the day time which disturbs him.

Give him love n effection and ask him the question which you posted in the forum about him he will use his this astrological combination to give you the correct answer instantly.[to amazing accuracy].

2.Saturn the planet which gives us memory ability to us occupies 4 ansas in D/9 n D/3 divisional charts[this is excessive]Although this gives a person extra ordinary memory power but may even lead to a peculiar personality/eccentricity/schizotypal[THIS IS NOT A DISEASE}

3.The child may show improvement after 20 march 2020 when jupiter transits into capricorn.

4.From the carear point of view he leads a good life.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

Responded to your PM and we need to fix Moon, Rahu and Mercury. Mercury is very strong high energy.
Dont worry much he has a good life, this phase will pass soon.

God Bless!!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

Is your son was mischievous in his early child days ,further mental aberration,hallucation is because of moon merc rahu .mars is also important planet and it is aspected by rahu and jup malefically .so this kind of effect operates on the mental facilities of the affected native more vigorously ,and the person should not be left alone in darkness and in water bound areas.should not visit a spot of accident ,which will have great pressure on the minds .drgon head is head ,jupiter is life and mars is power /Shakthi .in between jup (life ) and dragon head (mind ) positioned is mars (power/Shakthi/energy) mars is inimical to dragon head and moon .as moon is locked between mars and dragon head there will be mental aberration,over flowing emotions,hallucinationsetc.further your son might be having revenge type of attitude .