Need your help.. career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Nivedha

Need your help.. career

Post by Nivedha »

Hi,
I'm going to quit my current MNC job in banking sector,I wanted to know through prashana astrology whether I ll be able to clear my upcoming tnpsc exam which is going to be held between December 2020 and may2021.
Birth details are provided below,
DOB: 12nov1996
Time : 23:27
Place: Chennai,

You're prediction will be very helpful for me
Thanks in advance. :D
anandmalhotra

Re: Need your help.. career

Post by anandmalhotra »

Pretty good chances og getting desired result. You shall see and feel the same starting Aug time frame.
God Bless!!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Nivedha

Post by Nivedha »

Thanks alot sir
sharma

Post by sharma »

is it TNPSC exam for Group 4? from the dates you mention i see in google that it is group 4? If so, then the Exam Date is on 06.12.2020 and Exam Result release is on January 2021. During both these situations you will be running Ve-Ve-Ve and Ve-Ve-Su dashas which will yield you successful results. Not sure when the final interview will be, but after these periods from 2021 Feb 22 to 2021 June 04 you will be running Ve-Ve-Moon dasha. Moon in your horopscope is debilitated and conjunct with Mercury lord of 12th. your horoscope mentions through this combination that you will be feeling in low with wavering mind in general and hence this would be a period to watch out for. Especially mercury being your 3rd lord too, during the interview you need to be cautious and make good practice to get in!
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Nivedha

Post by Nivedha »

Yes I'm preparing for tnpsc group4 (prelims dec 2020,mains march2020) and group2 ( prelims is on aug2020 and main examination in dec2020 ) and these exams are for non-interview post ,currently I'm facing alot of humiliation in my workplace and I feel there is no growth prospects for me so I'm planning to quit my job.
sharma

Post by sharma »

i see some confusions even in the prashna chart. with prashna lagna falling in scorpio and with moon debilitated in star of mercury lord of 8th. I see a lot of dilemma on not knowing exactly what to do or which path to take. am i right?
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Nivedha wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:35 am Hi,
I'm going to quit my current MNC job in banking sector,I wanted to know through prashana astrology whether I ll be able to clear my upcoming tnpsc exam which is going to be held between December 2020 and may2021.
Birth details are provided below,
DOB: 12nov1996
Time : 23:27
Place: Chennai,

You're prediction will be very helpful for me
Thanks in advance. :D
For your chart Banking is good line of job as Jupiter is strong otherwise your chart is weak as there are three debilitated planets which brings down the strength of the chart.
Good luck
Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Nivedha

Post by Nivedha »

Thank you so much Sharma and Sujit for your prediction
I'm not in dilemma..but kind of fear because I'm quitting my current job where they pay well so each time fear is popping up in my head@sharma