Whether I should start online business in partnership?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

jyoti_m

Whether I should start online business in partnership?

Post by jyoti_m »

Hello,
Greetings!

I have been mulling to start online business for more than an year now but haven't been able to move forward much. I have also developed a little disinterest in my current job - software architect for past one and a half year now.

My younger sister is a Career Counselor and she is very good at this art. I am hoping of starting online business on career counseling leveraging my sister's expertise where I will handle the business and she will give her services.

My husband has also been encouraging me to do this with my sister however he is not on speaking terms with my parents or my sister.

I am not sure if this is a good idea to start things with my sister and husband.

Appreciate if you can guide me here.

Birth Details:
Myself - 1st May 1979, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, 8.00 PM
My sister - 9th August 1980, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 9.35 AM
My husband - 14th May 1980, Delhi, 5.10 AM
Pem

Re: Whether I should start online business in partnership?

Post by Pem »

Hello Jyoti
With your scenario there is no need to ask for astrological guidance for a partnership in business.
It will be prudent to not make a bad start with such a poor foundation.
I hope this helps you.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
jyoti_m

Post by jyoti_m »

Thanks Pem,
I see your point.
Perhaps, I havent made my point clearly.

I have developed disinterest in my current career and looking for starting something on my own.
I keep getting thoughts for starting up an online business, alongwith my current job.
Do you astrologically see that as a good option for me?

I am on good terms with my sis :) So is it OK to venture with my sister, will this partnership pan out?

Thanks for your comments and guidance.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Jyoti
Mercury, the important karaka for own business, career and your present MD under
Mercury is causing you this agitation.
Mercury is fallen and hence your mulling mind.
The planet Rahu in the house of career is sending you somewhat like a headless chicken.
The planet Mars is negated and this indicates lack of drive, initiative, resilience, competitiveness.

It is always best to under take a venture in what you know best and you can depend solely on yourself and
not others.

In the light of the above, I personally will not recommend a venture as you desire.
Be thankful you are blessed to have a good husband and family and must be contented with
such blessings which not many have.
Just keep your peace and happiness and stop agitating.
Do prayers and worship to Lord Vishnu, give donations, pray daily and go to temple with
archanas by priest; Your Rashi nakshatra is ARDRA - this is a cruel nakshatra and is sending
you more than mulling - so realize this and come down to earth.
A pooja to Lord Vishnu on Wednesday at least once a month will do you much good and stabilize you;
plus appease the planet Rahu - pray to Ma Dhurga to bring peace to your inner self and also to
Lord Subramaniam to give you strength by strengthening your Mars. Plus, be ready to do hard work.

I trust this helps you. Blessings
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
jyoti_m

Post by jyoti_m »

Yes this definitely helps me, Thanks for this :)

I am already doing Vishnu Sahsranam almost daily.

For planet Rahu - which chanting should I do for Ma Durga and for planet Mars, I believe praying to Lord Hanuman should also help.

Regarding job versus business - if we compare the strength of 12th house with 6th house we see that 12th house is stronger. Does this mean that doing a business would be more beneficial? Can we leverage the strength of the houses to deduce this factor?
Kindly help.
TIA !
jyoti_m

Post by jyoti_m »

Hello Pem,
You had mentioned that I am blessed with a good husband and family. A few months ago I faced a fierce situation wherein my husband said he wanted to leave me. This came unexpected for me and I was shattered. He didnt even tell me the reason except that he doesnt feel connected with me.
Life for me has changed completely now. My outlook towards life, perceptions...everything has changed. Situation is still not completely under control as he still keeps saying that I should leave him.
I did not see that coming at all. It felt like someone moved the earth underneath my feet.

And now I am all the more concerned for my future, we have a 10 year old son too and he keeps saying that we should put him in a boarding school and that I should live at my parent's place.

I am still clueless as to what has happened and what to do. I am clinging to him saying I dont want to leave him.

Best Regards.
Pem wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:04 pm Hello Jyoti
Mercury, the important karaka for own business, career and your present MD under
Mercury is causing you this agitation.
Mercury is fallen and hence your mulling mind.
The planet Rahu in the house of career is sending you somewhat like a headless chicken.
The planet Mars is negated and this indicates lack of drive, initiative, resilience, competitiveness.

It is always best to under take a venture in what you know best and you can depend solely on yourself and
not others.

In the light of the above, I personally will not recommend a venture as you desire.
Be thankful you are blessed to have a good husband and family and must be contented with
such blessings which not many have.
Just keep your peace and happiness and stop agitating.
Do prayers and worship to Lord Vishnu, give donations, pray daily and go to temple with
archanas by priest; Your Rashi nakshatra is ARDRA - this is a cruel nakshatra and is sending
you more than mulling - so realize this and come down to earth.
A pooja to Lord Vishnu on Wednesday at least once a month will do you much good and stabilize you;
plus appease the planet Rahu - pray to Ma Dhurga to bring peace to your inner self and also to
Lord Subramaniam to give you strength by strengthening your Mars. Plus, be ready to do hard work.

I trust this helps you. Blessings
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Vedic Astrology is an exact time of birth dependent system, you gave your time of birth as 8 pm seems an approximation.
When the reliability of birth data is poor it leads to wrong reading.[However we as humans can make a mistake]
Pl give your date of marriage and date of birth of your son.
If possible I will try n rectify time.
Is your birth natural or C-section born.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
jyoti_m

Post by jyoti_m »

Sure, Thanks Hamid.

My marriage date is January 19, 2006.
My husband's birth details: May 14, 1980, 05:10 a.m., New Delhi
My son's birth details: February 16, 2010, 02:50 p.m., New Delhi

My birth was c-section.

Regards.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

jyoti_m wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:45 pm Hello,
Greetings!

I have been mulling to start online business for more than an year now but haven't been able to move forward much. I have also developed a little disinterest in my current job - software architect for past one and a half year now.

My younger sister is a Career Counselor and she is very good at this art. I am hoping of starting online business on career counseling leveraging my sister's expertise where I will handle the business and she will give her services.

My husband has also been encouraging me to do this with my sister however he is not on speaking terms with my parents or my sister.

I am not sure if this is a good idea to start things with my sister and husband.

Appreciate if you can guide me here.

Birth Details:
Myself - 1st May 1979, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, 8.00 PM
My sister - 9th August 1980, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 9.35 AM
My husband - 14th May 1980, Delhi, 5.10 AM
Jyoti- your current time also looks difficult for job, health.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

The problem seems to be due to activity of 5th house of your husband chart. Starting from 18 July 2019

You will remain in stress till 29 April 2021.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events