Seeking guidance and advice

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

czng

Seeking guidance and advice

Post by czng »

Dear all, I hope everyone is well in these difficult times. I came here seeking guidance and advice for some problems that I'm going through now. I graduated this year with an engineering degree and have been struggling to find a job. Also, I recently suffered a setback in a relationship which has left me disturbed, I'm however trying to move on.
I would be very thankful if anyone could give some time and look at my birth chart to see when can I have an improvement in my career and luck in my job search.
Thank you
My birth details: DOB: 5th March, 1994 (Male)
time: 20:51, place: Tezpur, India
Buddy

Re: Seeking guidance and advice

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your current situation:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
2. Jupiter/Guru is a top class malefic for the chart ruling 3rd & 6th (Dusthana) houses. His presence in Lagna and Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra exalted in the 6th (Dusthana) house forms a Ashuba Parivarthana Yoga. By the way, Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is not really comfortable in the 6th (Upachaya) house of Service.
3. Karma-Karaka Moon/Chandra is placed in Dhanur Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. To make matters worse, he is in 6-8 position from his own house and Karma-Stana of Karaka Rasi.
4. I'm inclined to think Ashtottari Dasha system is applicable for your chart and accordingly current Maha-Dasha is that of malefic Jupiter/Guru and hence your current plight. For academic interest, kindly let me/us know if you are bothered by health related issues.
5. Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev seems to have done well in getting you into and giving you an Engineering degree (as indicated in your post), but seems to have been distracted due to the presence of unwelcome guests Mars/Kuja and Sun/Ravi (pursuit of love affair/relationship), in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona of Kumbha Rasi. Wonder if this has messed up your academic records.
6. I also wonder if there is an hesitation due to a feeling of dignity, to accept anything less than a prestigious job.

Anyways, I think Ketu (apart from other afflictions) is playing a critical role in denying you both a job and fulfillment of your love relationship. Kindly consider seeking help / guidance from knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for relief. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with faith, devotion and strong sankalpa.

Good luck and best wishes...
czng

Post by czng »

Buddy wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:22 am Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your current situation:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
2. Jupiter/Guru is a top class malefic for the chart ruling 3rd & 6th (Dusthana) houses. His presence in Lagna and Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra exalted in the 6th (Dusthana) house forms a Ashuba Parivarthana Yoga. By the way, Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is not really comfortable in the 6th (Upachaya) house of Service.
3. Karma-Karaka Moon/Chandra is placed in Dhanur Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. To make matters worse, he is in 6-8 position from his own house and Karma-Stana of Karaka Rasi.
4. I'm inclined to think Ashtottari Dasha system is applicable for your chart and accordingly current Maha-Dasha is that of malefic Jupiter/Guru and hence your current plight. For academic interest, kindly let me/us know if you are bothered by health related issues.
5. Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev seems to have done well in getting you into and giving you an Engineering degree (as indicated in your post), but seems to have been distracted due to the presence of unwelcome guests Mars/Kuja and Sun/Ravi (pursuit of love affair/relationship), in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona of Kumbha Rasi. Wonder if this has messed up your academic records.
6. I also wonder if there is an hesitation due to a feeling of dignity, to accept anything less than a prestigious job.

Anyways, I think Ketu (apart from other afflictions) is playing a critical role in denying you both a job and fulfillment of your love relationship. Kindly consider seeking help / guidance from knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for relief. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with faith, devotion and strong sankalpa.

Good luck and best wishes...
Thank you for your valuable insight. Healthwise, I don't have any major issues now, however, I did suffer from kidney stone related problem in the past. Academically, I feel I somehow just made it through, I also agree with on (6).
Sorry for bothering you with more question, I've started developing a fascination for this science and I'm curious to know if the presence of three planets in my 5th house and a retrograde planet is somehow related to any pending karma.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Astrology is indeed a divine subject - any/all shortcoming is in our limitations and/or abilities to understand or more commonly articulate our observation. And then, there are times we miss out very obvious or glaringly evident indications - as also instances we miss out minute details.

In my understanding, blessed folk with requisite Yogas and Intuition (not to mention the much needed experience) do a better job of deciphering the intricate details in a chart , than those who have more of bookish knowledge.

Further, I believe position and condition of each planet is a reflection of our Karma (dues from past and the unfolding of events as a part of our current life). On my part, I'm inclined to think the 3 planets in your 5th house (as also influence of Jupiter/Guru) is giving an (one of the many) indication of you falling in love and Ketu in the 8th house possibly breaking it.

Take care... Good luck and best wishes too.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

As far as we see this chart from the financial aspect its a good chart.
You dream high low in thinking n planning,but once you have thought over and planned you go all out with full efforts for its achievement,the achievements are good but not to your satisfaction.

Presently desh kaal patra is in effect due to corona virus,hopefully as environment improves there will be good chances.

Marital aspect is not the happy side of your life.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
czng

Post by czng »

Hamid wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:18 am As far as we see this chart from the financial aspect its a good chart.
You dream high low in thinking n planning,but once you have thought over and planned you go all out with full efforts for its achievement,the achievements are good but not to your satisfaction.

Presently desh kaal patra is in effect due to corona virus,hopefully as environment improves there will be good chances.

Marital aspect is not the happy side of your life.
Thank you for your insights.