Marriage and children

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

kaalastro

Re: Marriage and children

Post by kaalastro »

first give reply for the following queries

in your neighbor wherever you were born was a spritual place of worship , may be isolated , a very saintly person living beside...or was there a orchard or a garden or a bureaucrat living in your neighbour.
what kind of thing do you always carry with you whenever you travel..
kaalastro

Post by kaalastro »

yes that helped actually.

did you meet this person after october 2018 before mid march 2019
did you met him while you were travelling.
there are yogas of marriage in 2021. after october 2020 specially

I am just seeing your chart. marriage life is ok. there could be ego issues after marriage but by the support of kith and kin marriage will be saved. The spouse could be from the south direction from your place.
There could be completion in your pregnancy . but there are surely children .. first a girl then a boy at least two children will be there.

were the previous relationship you had also this relationship you are having The partner were kind very highly emotional and takes and carry things in his heart.. sometime too clingy and secretive attitude. There could be some problem in the body of your partner like some missing body part or some hereditary disease kind of thing.

Always have faith in something higher and marriage life will be good. as i can see that sometimes gloomy thoughts envelops your mind and it becomes too hard to come out... seeking a relationship for that purpose is also a good way.

if there are more doubts feel free to ask.
kaalastro

Post by kaalastro »

getting together is what i meant with "met" so yes this could be the person.. again i am not match making the horoscopes...

and yes , your pregnancy loss , i dint saw that coming.... The idea was that before marriage how could a person can get pregnant.... but may be thats a whole different story..
as i have wrote above there would be complications in your pregnancy ... you will need medical and spritual support for that purpose will surely be able to reproduce...
for timing part i suggest that first you should get married and after that we will talk about it.
let us go step by step.