Kidney disease 25f

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

shra1

Kidney disease 25f

Post by shra1 »

Hello sir/ madam

My dob is. 12 may 1995, 4.0 am , pob is mumbai india

Last month from diagnostic i have kidney chronic disease. My mom was having kidney prob and she passed away on jan 2018 and even at end stage of my nani life she was having same disease and she passed away before 3 month. Even my both mama was having same diseae and they passed away at 18/20 ages and even my masi son was having same issue but kidney transplnt was successful for him and all good going woth him .

I got married on 21st june 2018 and currently 4 month pregnent and dr said we cant guranty tht your pregnancy can be succesful it can b a misscarriage.

I just want to know whats my planet saying ?
Is there any pitra dosh in my kundli from my nani house?
Is there any curse in kindli ?
Or any thing anybody can look and tell me it will very helpful for me .
Is there any mantras or any remedies which can help me then please please let me know it will be very helpful
My husband birth detail

05 july 1993
10.37 am
Mumbai

Thanks in advance
Hamid

Re: Kidney disease 25f

Post by Hamid »

Hopefully you will feel better from march 2021
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and quickly review the planetary positions and their conditions. In my understanding, the following are responsible for your current condition and relevant for this thread:
1. Venus/Shukra is the 8th lord of pains/sufferings. It is placed in Mesha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu - who has a notorious reputation to induce detachment and Yogic ways. More importantly, the 8th lord is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition - in deep Gandanta degree. Incidentally, it is also conjunct with exalted 6th lord or Roga-Karaka Sun/Ravi and Ketu.
2. Mars/Kuja the 2nd lord of family comfort and 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana (or luck) is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Magha Nakshatra, ruled again by Ketu. More importantly, the 9th lord is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition - in deep Gandanta degree.
3. Presence of powerful malefics in the 12th and 2nd houses has formed a powerful Ashuba Yoga called Papakartari Yoga, rendering Lagna to be weak - an indication of difficulties in this life-time. Incidentally, a similar situation with Moon/Chandra and the 7th house.
4. Presence of 12th lord Saturn/Shani-dev in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona of Kumbha Rasi is perhaps an indication of chronic issues and sign of hospitalization.
5. Currently Antara-Dasha of Venus/Shukra and immediate subsequent ones might be challenging.

Please consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for possible relief. In the interim, kindly consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Durga with faith, devotion and a very strong sankalpa for relief.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Shra1
I understand that you were diagnosed with kidney disease from June 2020;
but from when do you think you had the indications/symptoms for this complaint ?
So from when did you have the first signs of discomfort in the kidney area before complaining to Doctor ?

What is your religious background ? to enable remedies to be given.
Are you wearing any gemstones ?
Why did Doctor say that there is no guarantee for sustenance of the pregnancy ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
LR29

Post by LR29 »

shra1 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:29 am Hello sir/ madam

My dob is. 12 may 1995, 4.0 am , pob is mumbai india

Last month from diagnostic i have kidney chronic disease. My mom was having kidney prob and she passed away on jan 2018 and even at end stage of my nani life she was having same disease and she passed away before 3 month. Even my both mama was having same diseae and they passed away at 18/20 ages and even my masi son was having same issue but kidney transplnt was successful for him and all good going woth him .

I got married on 21st june 2018 and currently 4 month pregnent and dr said we cant guranty tht your pregnancy can be succesful it can b a misscarriage.

I just want to know whats my planet saying ?
Is there any pitra dosh in my kundli from my nani house?
Is there any curse in kindli ?
Or any thing anybody can look and tell me it will very helpful for me .
Is there any mantras or any remedies which can help me then please please let me know it will be very helpful
My husband birth detail

05 july 1993
10.37 am
Mumbai

Thanks in advance
Good evening.

First of all,if we talk about proper assessment regarding safe childbirth we require to study D1,D9,D7 charts and examine the 5th house from Lagna,Guru-natural putrakaraka and Chandra in all the charts mentioned.This is the methodology confirmed by replicable research done in The Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan - New Delhi.Also,classical rules of Maharishi Parasara apply here.

Maharishi Parasara says that in case of birth during Shukla Paksha and at the same time in the night if the Ascendant/Lagna gets aspects of benefics then there's destruction of all evils.

In your chart Langa is aspected by 5th lord - Chandra,Lagna lord - Guru,9th lord Mangala also aspecting Guru apart from Lagna.

I'm not going to discuss here different influences in the chart as there's no point.Hindu astrology is not meant to induce fear or anxiety.

Following Maharishi further - Rahu in the 8th is hemmed/surrounded by benefics - Chandra and Guru being placed in Kendras and Trikonas.

See Chapter 12th - Antidotes to Evils.BPHS,Girish Chand Sharma.

Mars classified as natural malefic becomes auspicious planet for Meena Lagna as the owner of the 9th house.

Take responsible care of yourself and hopefully everything will work in your favour.

Regards.
shra1

Post by shra1 »

Buddy wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:03 am Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and quickly review the planetary positions and their conditions. In my understanding, the following are responsible for your current condition and relevant for this thread:
1. Venus/Shukra is the 8th lord of pains/sufferings. It is placed in Mesha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu - who has a notorious reputation to induce detachment and Yogic ways. More importantly, the 8th lord is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition - in deep Gandanta degree. Incidentally, it is also conjunct with exalted 6th lord or Roga-Karaka Sun/Ravi and Ketu.
2. Mars/Kuja the 2nd lord of family comfort and 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana (or luck) is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Magha Nakshatra, ruled again by Ketu. More importantly, the 9th lord is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition - in deep Gandanta degree.
3. Presence of powerful malefics in the 12th and 2nd houses has formed a powerful Ashuba Yoga called Papakartari Yoga, rendering Lagna to be weak - an indication of difficulties in this life-time. Incidentally, a similar situation with Moon/Chandra and the 7th house.
4. Presence of 12th lord Saturn/Shani-dev in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona of Kumbha Rasi is perhaps an indication of chronic issues and sign of hospitalization.
5. Currently Antara-Dasha of Venus/Shukra and immediate subsequent ones might be challenging.

Please consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for possible relief. In the interim, kindly consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Durga with faith, devotion and a very strong sankalpa for relief.

Take care...

Thanks for the information
I will do the prayers to ganesha and goddes durga
shra1

Post by shra1 »

Pem wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:37 am Hello Shra1
I understand that you were diagnosed with kidney disease from June 2020;
but from when do you think you had the indications/symptoms for this complaint ?
So from when did you have the first signs of discomfort in the kidney area before complaining to Doctor ?

What is your religious background ? to enable remedies to be given.
Are you wearing any gemstones ?
Why did Doctor say that there is no guarantee for sustenance of the pregnancy ?
Regards

Till now i dont have any symptoms of kidney disease
Actually i was just regularly going for my pregnancy checkup and my blood pressure was continusly high so doctor asked me about my famly histroy then i told about my mom was having this kidney problem so dr suggest me to do kidney test and in that they detected chronic kidney disease. Just now i am now having some discomfort like swelling in body but that too very low as i know i have kidney disease so my focus going there.

My religious background is i am jain (pure vegetarian)
I was not wearning any gemstone but someone suggested my red coral in gold so i have took gemstone and now given for making soon i will wear that.

Becoz blood pressure is continesly high and when pregnancy will go to 7/8 month naturally the blood pressure increase in mother body as well as swelling start in body so this both are not good for kidney and kidney can damage more and more so thatsy he told that we cant guranty abt ur pregnancy.

I just want to know someone said there is a pitra dosh from your mama side (my mother brother) is it correct ??
And even someone said that there is something in my nani house that is distrubing us becoz almost 7/8 ppl were diagnost same prib and now other to scared of this and all my fmly thinking that actually there is something in my nani house , dont know whther some pitra or some dev or some evil energy or some kuldev or something like that whom we are not praying.

Please if anyone can help me then it will be very thankful i am trying every possible things.
shra1

Post by shra1 »

I am doing every possible way what i can do .

Someone told me there is partial surya grahan in my kundli so did pooja for that.
Someone told me to th grah shanti pooja for rahu and ketu even i did that (1.25lac jaaps).
Someone told me to read or listening aditya hrudiyam i have started that.
Someone told to start hanuman chalisa as becoz saturn is keeping dristi on venus , sun and mars (venus is karak for kidney disease) so i started that and also ordered a gemstone of mars.
In our religion some one told to do workship of lord parshvanath (similar to lord vishnu) i started that.
Someone told becoz of moon kidney disease came, my moon is very weak thatsy my mother also passed away early as well as i dont have good relation with my mother in law. And even my education was not well enough.

I dont know anything about astrology but i am doing evey possible way just thinking that atlest out of 100 atlest 1 person can actually find the correct reason behind this prob and i can do solution so atlest any other from my famly dont have to face the peob which i am facing.

And please if someone can check in my kundli and tell me what is my life line saying ?

Thank you so much everyone who are giving there precious time for me god bless you.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Shra1
Thank you for clarifying.
Its Rahu/Venus period that you are going through and they are both malefics
which are causing the issues.
I do not believe in gemstones, its a lazy, blind, hit or miss method; and a waste of money
for the gain of fraudsters.
Pardon me, I do not know of Jain beliefs. I can only given Hindu Vedic Remedies.
There is no curse, just hereditary condition. You may seek advise from a Nadi Astrologer
if you want to clear your mind about curses.

Re: child birth : the Doctors will know how to advise you to watch your high bloody pressure
during pregnancy and avoid any danger, and give you the necessary medication. But you need
also to be careful.

I one final word of advise: this Rahu period upto April 2025 will be an eventful time in your life under
Rahu MD and it can also send you around in circles, doing this and doing that with no direction of your
proper thinking. So beware and settle down, calm down.
I have pin pointed the trouble causing Grahas and it is up to you to go sit down and think wisely, relaxedly,
and make up your mind on how you are handling the situation at this time, without listening to 101 people
and doing all sorts of things and imagination running riot.
I hope this post will put you on track.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Good afternoon.

1.The house related to chronic diseases is 8th.
2.The house related to inherited diseases is 2nd.
3.Rahu/Sukra periods are known as child givers.
4.Sukra/Sani periods/sub periods are most difficult and unpredictable regarding predictions - meaning:may turn to be worst or best periods and that's why always require to be examined scrutinizingly.
5.If you'll blindly follow the advice of all then the you'll experience the effects as shown from Rahu MD - meaning Chandra in 12th from Rahu causing lots of mental turmoil.
6.I suppose childbirth is expected between 23.10.20 - 11.04.20 if correct then you'll be going through Rahu/Sukra/Sani MD/AD/PD
7.As above see the chart from Rahu MD with Sani as the 5th ruler in 5th aspecting AD lord - Sukra.
8.Hindu astrology as said earlier doesn't guide you towards fear and anxiety nor supports fatalistic views,so rely on your intelligence and leave these gemstones for instance.Astrologers started prescribing them as they got commissions from jewellers by doing so.

Regards.