Career progress

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Nimmi

Career progress

Post by Nimmi »

Dear all,

I'm a software engineer working in the US. I have not had any career progress for almost 6 years. Infact for past 6 years I'm working at the same salary. no matter how hard I try I just can't get any improvement. Even after job switch no progress.

I have been through a traumatic marriage and recently got divorced. The personal stress also made is difficult to switch jobs or focus on career.

Can you please analyse my chart and tell me
1) when I will get career progress
2) when my financial situation will improve.
3) when will I be able to buy own house

My birth details :-

July 20 1983 4:23 pm Delhi (female)

I will be grateful for your response.

Regards,
Nimmi
Buddy

Re: Career progress

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Kindly share the exact/approximate coordinates of your birthplace in Delhi.

Thanks...
Nimmi

Post by Nimmi »

Dear buddy ji,

I was born in Gangaram hospital in Delhi.

The coordinates are as follows :-

28.6385 N , 77.1897 E
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their conditions that might have contributed to your current situation. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrischika Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Jyestha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha. Incidentally, Udaya Lagna is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis and in Mrityu Bhaga and hence rendered weak.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in Mithuna Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru – who is conjunct Ketu in Lagna, forming a Guru-Chandala Yoga.
3. Moon/Chandra, the 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Vrischika Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev.
4. And, now the important aspect...Venus/Shukra, the 7th lord of Relationships & 12th lord of Vyaya or Losses is placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. Further, being posited in the Lunar Mansion of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu is a cause for concern. Incidentally, current Maha-Dasha is that of Venus/Shukra and current transit of Ketu, as also it’s aspect probably precipitated matters on the 7th house significance.
5. You were probably (also) experiencing the effects of Sade-Sati until a few months back. Upcoming transit of Ketu into Vrischika Rasi might be a bit bothersome.

If I may, I'd suggest that you seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable propitiation by way of Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to start offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Ashta Lakshmi with faith, devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Nimmi wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:59 pm Dear all,

I'm a software engineer working in the US. I have not had any career progress for almost 6 years. Infact for past 6 years I'm working at the same salary. no matter how hard I try I just can't get any improvement. Even after job switch no progress.

I have been through a traumatic marriage and recently got divorced. The personal stress also made is difficult to switch jobs or focus on career.

Can you please analyse my chart and tell me
1) when I will get career progress
2) when my financial situation will improve.
3) when will I be able to buy own house

My birth details :-

July 20 1983 4:23 pm Delhi (female)

I will be grateful for your response.

Regards,
Nimmi
Nimmi,

for your ascendant SCORPIO, lord MARS does not give good results and its placement in 8th causes trouble for health, job,income and marriage.
my advice is work with patience.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Please re-read my previous post as...
Below are a few notes that are relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrischika Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Jyestha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha. Incidentally, Udaya Lagna is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis and in Mrityu Bhaga and hence rendered weak.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in the 8th house (Dusthana) of Mithuna Rasi (ruled by enemy Mercury/Budha is not really preferred) and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru – who is conjunct Ketu in the first house, forming a Guru-Chandala Yoga.
3. Moon/Chandra, the 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Vrischika Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev.
4. And, now the important aspect...Venus/Shukra, the 7th lord of Relationships & 12th lord of Vyaya or Losses is placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. Further, being posited in the Lunar Mansion of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu is a cause for concern. Incidentally, current Maha-Dasha is that of Venus/Shukra and current transit of Ketu, as also it’s aspect probably precipitated matters on the 7th house significance.
5. You were probably (also) experiencing the effects of Sade-Sati until a few months back. Upcoming transit of Ketu into Vrischika Rasi might be a bit bothersome.

If I may, I'd suggest that you seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable propitiation by way of Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to start offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Ashta Lakshmi with faith, devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...
Nimmi

Post by Nimmi »

Dear Buddy ji and Sujit ji

Thank you so much for the analysis. Im very grateful to you for taking the time to read my chart.

I will find out about remedies and start them.

Regards,
Nimmi