Job related issue

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Beabetterversion

Re: Job related issue

Post by Beabetterversion »

Dear Srikanth Sir ,

Many thanks for your analysis.

If I may , kindly recheck my wife details.

I am attaching D1, D9 and D7 chart as per details
29 dec 1986 0407hrs Patna Bihar

In D7 , Jupiter is in 4th rashi -1st house with moon making it exalted in karak .

In D9 , Jupiter is in 2nd rashi - 9th house with mercury. mercury and Jupiter are not friendly but still it’s in 9th house .

In D1, Jupiter is in 11th rashi- 4th house with mangal .

She doesn’t believe in astrology and puja and has cantankerous attitude. Too harsh and has been ill since our marriage. She was diagnosed as bipolar and took medicine and thereafter when she got better, manageable , she started saying that I forced her to take medicine with medical doctors .

She has PCOS , very severe cramps during period and has gained a lot of weight. Has BP and monthly expenses for her medicine are huge . Has undergone ovarian cysts drilling operation before child birth .
During my daughter birth which was one month premature, she had preclaimsia . Her BP was through the roof.

All because she think I am the reason for all her misery.

I know I am not an expert but few astrologer have advised that if her Jupiter improves then her health situation will improve.

I was wearing Neelam all the while from marriage in May 2013 till August 2019.
Her temper is a thing for my kid as well .

Her Jupiter is 23 degree so basically not strong. Her lagan is also 9 degree . Jupiter I have read is mostly beneficial in Scorpio lagan .

I have been advised that Jupiter stone shall help .

🙏🏻 I know I have asked a lot from astrologer here but kindly get me a solution for her . Cause that disturbs me a lot .

Again I am sorry if my question are long .
Attachments
38B01EE1-3CAA-4BE3-9505-80C4881648C8.jpeg
38B01EE1-3CAA-4BE3-9505-80C4881648C8.jpeg (413.1 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
CD8427E2-C314-4EB7-9786-BC95E517100E.jpeg
CD8427E2-C314-4EB7-9786-BC95E517100E.jpeg (416.46 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
Beabetterversion

🙏🏻 I don’t know astrology but this is what one of the famous astrologer in India had suggested Last year but I have still not made any gemstones ring .
Moti for myself and Jupiter for her .

Again i mean no disrespect or questions any astrologer knowledge.

I am just discussing.
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

BBV,

I think, the ayanamsa used in the charts supplied are different from the one I am using. I use True Lahiri / Chitra Paksha, again every body has their opinions and there are many schools of thought on this. I use what is comfortable and working for me.

Your wife's D-7: Lagna is Gemini not cancer.
Mercury is the lagna lord, placed in 8th, I am not surprised of the ovarian cysts and drilling.
If Lagna has exalted planet Jupiter and putrakaraka along with lagna lord, there would be no problem of ovarian cysts.
Assume lagna as Gemini and see my from view point. Mercury lagna lord is in 8th, which causes disease to be addressed by a doctor. This is what exactly has happened. Her fifth lord is Venus, placed in Aries so the child is a premature delivery.

Jupiter is a badhaka in D-7. That's why I said, be careful will child health, if she wears Pushya Rag (Yellow Saphire).

I am not in favor of gemstones, as I understand many are against it here in this group.

Some people suggest like this:
There is an alternate, you wear the gemstone and observe for 5 to 6 months, you wear it.
If you see problems, remove it.

Best thing is, you make a sankalpa for your wife and do beej mantras for Jupiter also on her name. Understand the sloka "Kalau Nama Smaranaha" - meaning in Kali Yuga, best is to recite the names (mantras) of God.

Regards,

Srikanth.
sharma

Post by sharma »

As a very vedic oriented person, i do not recommend even beej mantras but it is upto you. Beej mantras should be chanted only when you got it from your guru. Some people chant beej mantras for saturn for a year and then jupiter for another year as and when dasha changes. Also, people may also suggest to chant beej mantras of various deities too, but as I said I am very vedic shastra oriented person who wont recommend beej mantras.
Maharshi Veda Vyasa gave many stotras and slokas for everyone to recite who are not initiated and got the mantra from guru.
Other beej mantras which everyone can recite are Panchakshari, Ashtakshari, Dwadashakshari etc which do not need any initiation.
Example:
For Saturn - you can chant Shiva panchaakshari mantra on Saturday in the Pradosha period (meaning evening sandhya time). Shastras say those who do this, Saturn wont even have affect.
For Jupiter - you can read Shirdi Sai Baba Satcharitra or Sri Guru Charitra. Nothing can beat Sri Guru Charitra.
For Mercury - Recite Vishnu Sahasranamam
For Moon - same you can chant Shiva Panchaakshari mantra or recite Lalita Sahasranamam
For Venus - recite Lalita Sahasranamam or Lakshmi Sahasranamam.
For Rahu - Rahu is tricky as Durga mantras are very powerful and one needs initiation from guru to chant them. Same for Durga Saptashati. Now a days people recite according to their wish, but you need to know the intricacies in the uttering as these mantras are very deep and powerful.
Anyway, for Rahu, you can chant "Devi Panchakshari" which is "Sri matre namaha" - this can be recited by anyone.
For Ketu - it is Ganapati. you can chant any Ganapati stotras or slokas 7 times a day. If you are initiated into Maha Ganapati Vidya then you can do it. Or if you are interested go to a local purohit and ask them to give upadesha on the "Ganapati AtharvaSheersha Upanishad". Only then you can chant it.

Dont go by reciting mantras which are suggested by purohits who are not astrologers and astrologers who are not into mantra shastra. It will cause unnecessary troubles. There is a reason why Upanayanam is done so one can get into the practice of reciting Vedic mantras.

Finally, it is upto you. God bless.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Beabetterversion

Thank you all 🙏🏻

Can I apply for Canada 🇨🇦 visa .

One astrologer suggested that NZ wasn’t good for me as it’s ruled by Venus so I shouldn’t move there .

Now Canada is completely opposite.

Does my chart support movement to Canada.

Please advise

23 April 1984
1046hrs
Dhanbad Jharkhand