Job related issue

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

lntsrikanth

Re: Job related issue

Post by lntsrikanth »

Beabetterversion wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:57 pm From May we r taking 25% cut in salary.

U have advised for Jaap on Tuesday .

I believe Tuesday is for Mars and also lord of 5th house so ishta dev as well.
I do beej mantra for planets.

Few ppl have advised 5caret Pearl and pukhraj to b worn.

Please advise
If You can do beej mantras, then nothing like it.
I don't recommend Stones to anyone because its like a force on a planet to perform. This is my feeling, somebody may advise - you are free enough to take it or not.

But, best is a prayer and japa with beeja mantras.
Beabetterversion

Post by Beabetterversion »

Thank you so much for you time and energy.

Nobody told me that in my D9 and D10 Mangal and Shani are in debilitated condition.

I m not in India and I don’t want to spend money on some pandit to do the puja .

I pray daily, if u can tell me what exactly to follow , I will do it .

I m just trying to understand,

Moon is good for me but weak
Mars is good but again weak
Venus is good or bad don’t know . As per what I have read venus should b good as it’s in 9th and owns good houses . Enemy of laganesh but still good .

Saturn is very strong but bad for kundali
Jupiter is again bad as it’s in 6th
Mercury is bad
Rahu ketu r exalted but I don’t know if they r good or bad for me .

Can u list out if I am I interpreting correctly.
Beabetterversion

Thanks Vedam3

Arrange Marriage. I choose her . Yes the features I jeb mentioned are more of less similar. She had a job as marketing planner but soon after I said yes , she left the job as I was posted in Qatar and she wanted to spend time with her family before marriage.

No job thereafter. No inclination as well .

She developed PCOS and mental health issues soon after marriage and there was bitter acrimonious phase between us .

I was wearing Neelam till August 2019 and the problem was there till then .
When I have removed the stone I find things somewhat on a normal plane . Still not very peaceful. Things r at boil but I have changed myself I guess .

Yes one miscarriage, June 2019 same time my government job opportunity In NZ was ruined .

She doesn’t believe in astrology .
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

Is she harshly speaking or you. Pl clarify.
Beabetterversion

Well she is harsh .

She has Saturn and moon in Scorpio .

My birth time is correct .

Her birth time is 29 dec 1986 0407hrs patna Bihar India.

She isn’t too money centric but she does have high regards for ppl in defense.
She is too harsh at times which hurts.
One astrologer advised Jupiter Gemstone and Rahu mantra for her but she doesn’t wears the ring nor does any puja . Only on Important festivals She will do puja . Not daily.

Marriage had issues but now I have somehow managed to live with it . I have daughter so I have to take care for her . Not everyday is bad almost 20-25 days r ok in a month .
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

Pl confirm "interested in authority type jobs only?" Your Tob requiring rectification. My guru don't tell remedies.
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

Your lagna is Mithun / Gemini.
Beabetterversion

Dear shivshankar,

May lagan is karak lagan . This has been checked with events in my life as well .

If gemine then saturn will become yogkarak. Saturn is bad for me . When i was in UK 2010 -2011 there were three major events wherein my life was at risk due to accident.

I was wearing Neelam then .

If u want to do birth time rectification then kindly do the events r listed above . Those shall help and whichever events aren’t matching u tell me I will provide further details .

No I don’t relate everything with money though I understand money is important . Even though I am outside India I am not making enough. My saving r not much .

Ppl who have passed out with me r at higher post and with probably more money . I had no money from marriage. Zilch. She came with only one cloth and I bought her whole wardrobe.

At marriage there was no demand from ur only they should respect us but even that didn’t happen. Her parents we’re very bad and only after 6years that situation has become just ok.

I don’t believe in living in past but yes there have been horror stories.

First there was Satyam debacle when I was topper from NIT and got first job but soon I was out on sabbatical .
Marriage was troublesome from day one . My wife disowned her family on first day itself .
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

You shared more information about your past. I will be considering it in checking your lagna again. If you didnt get any dowry (you didn't ask for it but was expecting) is important fact. Abortion is another important fact. Stay tuned.
Beabetterversion

Thank you astrologers ,

I meant degree wise Mars is weak. It’s 2.45 degree R so bal avastha.
Even I read that Rahu Ketu are uccha is this 11-5 axis . The position of planets change in bhav chalit and in KP chart.

Hence I want to know which chart to look for correct information.

Yes ppl have Said that I have anger issues which I have managed with my experience.
I wasn’t expecting dowry and there was no demand . We expected respect which didn’t happen. Father in law accepts his mistakes and has apologized over the year but yes at the event things went south .

Just like with many other Good events, soon after the events there have been setbacks . I was wearing Neelam and since it owns 7th and 8th and it’s enemy of karak lagan Moon . I guess those things r attributed to It .
I just don’t know why panditji in Ranchi and Patna made me wear stones which were bad for myself.

In 2001 Ranchi panditji - stones mercury moon and Saturn stones

Till 2007 . Then Patna Panditji when I went back home after satyam debacle . Neelam , moti and gomade. Saturn , moon and rahu stones .

2017 Gomade and panna Rahu and mercury.
In 2018 I removed it and old panditji advised to wear Neelam
In 2019 August I Stopped wearing Neelam .

So basically from 2001 to 2019 I was with Saturn stone .

I am now doing only beej mantra and praying to god.

I want to know if there is anything good in store for me in future. What to do to better my chances .

Is NZ good for me . Should I try there more as in 2019 I reached the final stages of govt job there but failed at final pedestal.

Things r going south in Middle East so I don’t know what to do . Should I do data science course, which i am doing in my free time .

There shall b problems is everyone kundali but what’s the best solution to march forward.

I have been advised Moti and Jupiter stones but I am a bit hesitant.
Someone has also said that Venus in my 9th won’t make me feel happiness .

Can I have a Simple list . Planets which r good for me and planets which aren’t. So that I can concentrate on beej mantra for those to negate the bad effects.
Right now I am doing beej mantra for all 9 including Rahu ketu .