Job related issue

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

lntsrikanth

Re: Job related issue

Post by lntsrikanth »

Beabetterversion wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:33 am Thanks Vedam3

Arrange Marriage. I choose her . Yes the features I jeb mentioned are more of less similar. She had a job as marketing planner but soon after I said yes , she left the job as I was posted in Qatar and she wanted to spend time with her family before marriage.

No job thereafter. No inclination as well .

She developed PCOS and mental health issues soon after marriage and there was bitter acrimonious phase between us .

I was wearing Neelam till August 2019 and the problem was there till then .
When I have removed the stone I find things somewhat on a normal plane . Still not very peaceful. Things r at boil but I have changed myself I guess .

Yes one miscarriage, June 2019 same time my government job opportunity In NZ was ruined .

She doesn’t believe in astrology .
Hi,

This conforms again that your Cancer lagna, because 7th lord of Rasi (Saturn) is debilitated in Navamsa. Meaning, wife can have bad health conditions, which is after marriage.

As I said, you have to practice anger management, the situation is temporary. If the astrologer's comments are not right, please say politely that it is not right. Most astrologers have upasana bala and showing anger towards them is like buying a curse from them.

You need about a couple of years for the situation to improve. Thank god for whatever you have right now and hope for the best.
Beabetterversion

Post by Beabetterversion »

I m not angry with astrologer but rather sad as they r experts and shouldn’t have advised me stones which were bad for me .

I get ur point , being angry has caused me harm only .
So mars and Saturn being debilitated in D9 and D10 meaning bad effects of these planets are more active.
So aggression will cause me problems. Which I know . So I nowadays I just keep quiet and chant mantra whenever I am in bad situations.
I am doing puja and beej mantra hopefully things even out soon .

Is my job in danger and what does my future say . Should I continue to b in road design and traffic engineering advising govt for future roads or move to something else .
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

Beabetterversion wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:55 pm I m not angry with astrologer but rather sad as they r experts and shouldn’t have advised me stones which were bad for me .

I get ur point , being angry has caused me harm only .
So mars and Saturn being debilitated in D9 and D10 meaning bad effects of these planets are more active.
So aggression will cause me problems. Which I know . So I nowadays I just keep quiet and chant mantra whenever I am in bad situations.
I am doing puja and beej mantra hopefully things even out soon .

Is my job in danger and what does my future say . Should I continue to b in road design and traffic engineering advising govt for future roads or move to something else .
Well, don't make any decisions right now unless you are forced to do so. Situations will improve after 2021 and then you are more balanced to take right decisions.
Beabetterversion

Dear Vivekji,

Please post the correct chart to understand the kundali . The one I have posted is correct or something else cause the lagan in 1 degree and in bhav chalit it changes position .

Please advise ur remedies for the chart for a balanced life .
Both husband wife details r posted .

Kindly explain or refer why KP chart should not be seen . I am just collecting information based on the struggle I have faced .
Pem

Post by Pem »

Dear Members
The matter that was in question has been resolved.
The Topic is now open for continued responses.
Thank you for your co operation.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

Hi BBV,

I am answering your last questions:
1. NZ is ruled by Venus (South East). Venus is badhaka in your D-1 chart placed in exaltation. In D-10 it is in Moon's house in the 5th, enemy sign. That's why you came very close to getting a job in NZ but lost it. Venus wants to make you feel the pain of coming very close and loosing it, being very strong in D-1. Don't try going to South East direction (NZ or Aus etc). Actually losing the opportunity happened for your good due to strength of many other planets in the chart. Otherwise, badhaka Venus could have kicked in and ruined further.

2. No planet will either be good or bad in any chart. They always give a phalita based on its position. So, refrain from the logic of Moon good / bad etc and also for all the planets. Each planet, wherever it is, influences all the houses in the chart. For example, Jupiter in 6th may seem like a bad place but it is placed well in artha trikonas (2,6,10) to fetch you a job and place you in Qatar etc. So, judging a planets just based on lordships and being in 3,6,8,12 does not make one bad etc.

3. It is always good to pray ishta devata than trying somebody else. Do Beeja Mantras for Mars and Ketu. Pray Subrahmanya and Ganapati. Keep a photo of Shiva-Parvati-Ganapati-Subrahmanya (Shiva Darbar) in your pocket / wallet etc.

4. Wearing gem stones, as I said earlier is like forcing a planet to perform for you. I personally do not recommend them. Because any planet can be in badhaka sthana in any chart.
For example, in your D-10, Jupiter is placed along with Badhaka Mercury (for D-10 chart) in Mercury's house. So, wearing Pushya Raga (PokhRaj) for Jupiter can be adverse for job. Similarly in other charts somebody else can be a badhaka and it can activate them in a chart forcefully. Sometimes, there can be adverse results from another sphere of life because of the force.
No body wants to better something sacrificing something else. This is one school of thought, some many deny it and some may accept it. Similarly wearing a Neelam (for Saturn) to correct spouse's health, as a side effect, activates your 4th house in D-1 and can have Saturn's position in 4th deeply felt. As you might be aware 4th is Sukha Sthana and Saturn already in exaltation and retrograde can deny happiness.

5. Try to find happiness from inside, practice meditation and conserve energy. Soon after Saturn Antardasa, your life will be a lot better.

You can't expect something very good when the whole world is in doldrums. You must happy with what you have and better than many.

Regards,
Srikanth
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Data Used:
23 April 1984
Time 10:46 am
Long: 86D 26min
Lat 23D 48Min.
Ayanamsa: 22:44:19

Saturn antardasa 17 may 2019 to 27 Nov 2021,this period gives you tendency for a change.However any change during this period will not fruitify or be beneficial.However this period is beneficial for your career without a change.
You are a fine,decent gentleman,most of the issues you face are related to emotions and your mental state.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
sharma

Post by sharma »

Stay away from Gemstones as best as possible. Gem stones are like a double edged sword, there are both positives and negatives to every house & every planet. Forcing a planet in your favor will only cause the negative effects also forced upon you. As per your lagna, lagna lord Moon helps you in any situation. Moon represents mother so try to get blessings from your mother in any major undertaking or any work that you start, and always keep your mother happy, and no wonder it gets to a success. Also, drink water often and if possible try to take dips in nearby river or ocean whenever you can.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Beabetterversion

Thank you astrologers for taking time to look at my kundali.

I wish we knew about this platform as I was wearing mercury and Saturn stone along with moti from 2001.

Since 2019 August I have removed all and only doing puja though I have been advised to wear diamond by one and other have advised moti for myself and Jupiter stone for wife .
Though she doesn’t believe in these so I have also kept quite. After removing Saturn ring , things have calmed down but still bomb explodes .
Her details.
29 dec 1986 0407hrs patna

Present situation is that our CEO is monitoring situation at micro level and whosoever doesn’t have work is getting fired .

My Work timeline is for 3 months so getting edgy. As jobs r few and in India my skill set isn’t honored with good money .

Our competitors, let’s call it company X has just closed its office in Oman . All staff has been terminated.

Hence, based on the logic of few astrologer, if lagan moon is made strong then Jupiter in 6th owning 6th and dasha also of Jupiter shall help .

Due to the current situation I am a bit inclined to get moti for self and Jupiter stone for wife .

I am doing beej mantra for all planets and doing puja daily.

Sundarkand paat on Saturday and daily Hanuman chalisa .

I know situation is bad all across but I still i am just looking to do the right thing .
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

For you:
1. Venus is a badhaka in exaltation already, wearing diamond will further intensify badhak. So, better not wear it.
2. Moon is a lagna lord, giving argala on Jupiter already. He has done his job quite well. You don't need it.

For your wife:
1. Jupiter is a badhaka in D-7. Wearing a yellow sapphire can be detrimental to children's health.

Not many people know mantras and poojas these days, if you know them well, I dont understand why need something else.
Sundarakanda, beeja Mantras, Hanuman Chalisa are enough to get some peace.
I think I have enough of advice, you are free enough to choose your path.

Good luck.
Regards,

Srikanth