need job very badly

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

sapleo

Re: need job very badly

Post by sapleo »

Buddy wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:27 am Hi,

I've called out my observations earlier, in the other thread. As suggested, it would perhaps make sense to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim (until you get qualified help/guidance), it might be helpful for you to consider offering special prayers to Goddess Durga/Kaali/Chamundi and Mahadev Shiva regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...
Hi,
I am praying for Durga every day. And I am also praying for Kaai and Mahadev. Thanks for your answer.
sapleo

Post by sapleo »

Buddy wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:27 am Hi,

I've called out my observations earlier, in the other thread. As suggested, it would perhaps make sense to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim (until you get qualified help/guidance), it might be helpful for you to consider offering special prayers to Goddess Durga/Kaali/Chamundi and Mahadev Shiva regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...
Hi,
I am praying Durga everyday. I am also praying for Kaali ma and Mahadev. Thanks for your answer.
sapleo

Post by sapleo »

Pem wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:44 am Excerpts of a quote from LR29 :
This should be everyone s mentality in time of necessity :

Here's the thing.I don't criticize you.I just want to briefly describe how European mentality works in practice as I come from Poland.

When we're in trouble we get any job possible even if different from our expectations and doesn't have anything in common with our education.Then in the meantime we seek for better offers.

I've mentioned it because I see that you'd have to take even up physical work - manual labour for now.

Regards and Good luck !
Hi Sir,
Yes, I understand but for those jobs also it is hard to get as language and some other issues are creating burden. Thanks for your answer.
sapleo

Post by sapleo »

sharma wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:38 am probably in Nov/December this year there is chance to get a job. Is your education complete?
Hi Sir,
Thanks for your time. I hope your prediction get true. I am almost verge of broke down, Yes I am almost done with my studies.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.The karak[ moon] and root karak[ saturn] related with job aspect each other by 7th sight.
2.The karakansha of karak [moon] and root karakansha[saturn[ also aspect each other by 7th sight.

For such native its better to do their own business or employment on contractual basis.[where benefits are related to your performance]

October onwards may give some relief.

Keep coved-19 in your mind.[Desh Kaal Patra]

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
sapleo

Post by sapleo »

Hamid wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:27 am 1.The karak[ moon] and root karak[ saturn] related with job aspect each other by 7th sight.
2.The karakansha of karak [moon] and root karakansha[saturn[ also aspect each other by 7th sight.

For such native its better to do their own business or employment on contractual basis.[where benefits are related to your performance]

October onwards may give some relief.

Keep coved-19 in your mind.[Desh Kaal Patra]

Hamid Sheikh
Hi,
Thanks for your kind reply, Hope everything will be fine. It is almost the end of October.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

same birth detail.

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=7073
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Pem

Post by Pem »

PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**