Career Guidance Plz

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

hermit12

Career Guidance Plz

Post by hermit12 »

Hi All,

Below are my birth details:

Dob: 5th oct 1993
Place of birth : New Delhi
Time: 6:05 pm

Can you please guide me and let me know will i able to get govt. Job if i work hard for that..currently i am working in pvt. Sector. Could you also please let me know if i would be able to settle out of india in future..Are there prospects for the same

Please let me know if u need any other infomation
Regards,
Hermit12
LioN

Re: Career Guidance Plz

Post by LioN »

hermit12 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:03 pm Hi All,

Can you please guide me and let me know will i able to get govt. Job if i work hard for that..currently i am working in pvt. Sector. Could you also please let me know if i would be able to settle out of india in future..Are there prospects for the same

Regards,
Hermit12
Before i address your question please let me know which of the following statements are true. This is to ensure that the predictions are according to the birth time (Because any errors in Birth time can make predictions fail). In the next step will try to address your questions.

1. You like to be independent.
2. You like to take responsibility for your family as well as responsibility for your savings (wealth)
3. You like to talk about delicious food with your siblings or talk with neighbours.
4. As a hobby you are expert in using beauty products, grooming, makeups etc.
5. During free time you subconsciously keeps thinking about delicious food and beauty products. Plus you are always ready to put your efforts and save money/ earn money for these purpose.
6. If anyone insults you regarding beauty products, food etc.. you will not tolerate the insult.
7. Talking with mother (talking with her on phone) gives you peace.
8. You might have emotional ego.
9. Sometimes you don't like rules and regulations of the government.
10. Sometimes, just for fun you like to tell lie or hide something regarding food, grooming products or your phone.
11. You like to use your knowledge and wisdom to practically criticise government or people working in government office.
12. If you have a boyfriend then criticising each other on small things creates trouble in relationship.
13. Besides criticism ego issues in relationship also causes problems. Also During such troubled times your communication with partner can become rough/aggressive.
14. Sometimes you Boss behaves out of box.
15. You might have fear related to your Boss.
16. You have very long term plans regarding career and don't like to take any risks.
17. Sometimes you think to earn money from foreign source.

Few questions for you

18. Today after 9 PM did you criticise someone because of your knowledge and ego ?
19. Are you facing some pressure or problem from the family which is causing you to ho back and change your decisions, and this thing is affecting you subconsciously?
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

Hi LioN,

Thank you so much for responding to my query. Kindly see below response to your questions. I will share my birth chart in sometime..as that would also help you with the predictions in case i have not clearly answered below.

1. You like to be independent.- Yes i want to financially
2. You like to take responsibility for your family as well as responsibility for your savings (wealth)- Yes i would definately want to achieve this one day but i am quite all over the place and very indecisive.
3. You like to talk about delicious food with your siblings or talk with neighbours.- No i dont
4. As a hobby you are expert in using beauty products, grooming, makeups etc.- No this is not my hobby..i hardly use any products or makeup..I dont know how to apply even basic makeup :lol:
5. During free time you subconsciously keeps thinking about delicious food and beauty products. Plus you are always ready to put your efforts and save money/ earn money for these purpose.- I do like food but i dont specifically save money for this or for makeup
6. If anyone insults you regarding beauty products, food etc.. you will not tolerate the insult.- No i dont
7. Talking with mother (talking with her on phone) gives you peace.- I dont talk to her on phone as much as she is around. But i do talk to her about how i feel emotionally but at times she cant understand..but she is very kind and peaceful person so i still end up talking to her even though i feel at times she doesnot understand..she hates fights..and rarely gets angry :D
8. You might have emotional ego.- sort of..but i feel lonely
9. Sometimes you don't like rules and regulations of the government.- i dont like a lot of burden or restrictions
10. Sometimes, just for fun you like to tell lie or hide something regarding food, grooming products or your phone.- No. But i do give excuses and lie sometimes to get away with small stuff but not all the time
11. You like to use your knowledge and wisdom to practically criticise government or people working in government office.-No i dont. In general, i do love having discussions which i eventually turn into heated ones and i just want to prove my point..because i never agree..i love it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
12. If you have a boyfriend then criticising each other on small things creates trouble in relationship.- i have had flings but i always self sabotage so either i get hurt or i hurt the other person. I wish i had a boyfriend and then would love having fights :lol: :lol:
13. Besides criticism ego issues in relationship also causes problems. Also During such troubled times your communication with partner can become rough/aggressive.- i do get angry easily..and i expect a lot from others..at times i do try to control things as well but it backfires which leaves me miserable :cry: :cry: I do want a loving and healthy relationship and till date i have messed up all of my chnces :lol: :cry: :oops:
14. Sometimes you Boss behaves out of box.- could you please elaborate more on this..although my answer to this would be no
15. You might have fear related to your Boss.- Not as such
16. You have very long term plans regarding career and don't like to take any risks.- I am a very indecisive. As i am always confused, i dont have any long term plans..although i love to day dream and its like when i start studying like for an exam or a course i lose interest really easily. but yes i do overthink a lot and like to think things through

17. Sometimes you think to earn money from foreign source.-
i wish to permanently settle in canada someday on my own but not as such thought about earning money from foreign source.

Few questions for you

18. Today after 9 PM did you criticise someone because of your knowledge and ego ? - No i didn't...i dont remember whether i had one on 4th sep..but i dont think so
19. Are you facing some pressure or problem from the family which is causing you to ho back and change your decisions, and this thing is affecting you subconsciously?- me and my family are going through a very rough time emotionally and mentally..i am also having personal issues that is really affecting me to a point that i am feeling hopeless and depressed
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

Hi all,

I would be grateful, if someone could look into my details and adviceπŸ€—.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Regards,
Hermit12
Yes, there are prospects you can settle abroad.
Chances for govt job are not strong but you can pass competitive exams as moon is exalted.
current antara lord mercury is badly placed which could bring difficulties to job, status and mother's health.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

Sujit wrote: ↑Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:28 pm

Regards,
Hermit12
Chances for govt job are not strong but you can pass competitive exams as moon is exalted.
current antara lord mercury is badly placed which could bring difficulties to job, status and mother's health.
Thank you so much sir..sir do u see any possible time frame when i will be able to settle permanently in canada or should i try some other country..and will there be obstacles..i wish to work in banks..will it be possible for me to work in banking sector..i feel i am not able to cope with the stress of working in pvt. Sector..i feel there is always lack of stability..kindly guideπŸ€—πŸ€— i feel very directionless when it comes to long term planning for my career..i am extremely confusedπŸ˜“πŸ˜“
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

hermit12 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:51 pm

Regards,
Hermit12
Thank you so much sir..sir do u see any possible time frame when i will be able to settle permanently in canada or should i try some other country..and will there be obstacles..i wish to work in banks..will it be possible for me to work in banking sector..i feel i am not able to cope with the stress of working in pvt. Sector..i feel there is always lack of stability..kindly guideπŸ€—πŸ€— i feel very directionless when it comes to long term planning for my career..i am extremely confusedπŸ˜“πŸ˜“
From 2022 onwards you can look for displacement to far away lands and stability in profession.
you can work in banks,finance as jupiter rules 10th.
hope this helps you in decision making.

GOOD LUCK.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

Sujit wrote: ↑Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:02 am
hermit12 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:51 pm

From 2022 onwards you can look for displacement to far away lands and stability in profession.
you can work in banks,finance as jupiter rules 10th.
hope this helps you in decision making.

GOOD LUCK.
Thank you so much sirπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ί God bless youπŸ€—πŸ€—