Query for planet significance

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Beabetterversion

Query for planet significance

Post by Beabetterversion »

Dear Astrologer,

I have a doubt and want to get an answer for it .

In my lagan chart Jupiter is in 6th house .

In chalit chart it is in 7th house .

As per my understanding, lord of 6th house if sits in 6 8 12 and if lagnesh is powerful then this planet gives good results .

My lagan is kark with 1 degree .

Few astrologer, one from my family had also suggested for me to wear Jupiter stone pukraj for myself and wife .

Due to too much expenses, I brought citrine for her and got it made in silver .

Now my wife doesn’t wear it and she says it doesn’t suit her .

I guess it was my mistake cause I’m her chart moon is In neech Position in lagan so anything for moon doesn’t suit her and I should have got it made in gold rather silver .

Now , since I had the stone at home and few astrologer have in past said that I should wear Jupiter stone , I am thinking abt wearing it .

But I am not sure as I have had bad experience before as I was wearing Neelam with moti .

I removed everything in August last year . Now due to covid situation job is in trouble so I wore moti again and now thinking abt Jupiter citrine which is already at home .

I know few ppl here don’t recommend stones but I want to know if Jupiter is good for me then shouldn’t I wear it in this difficult time with moti .

Can someone please explain to me which house results will jupiter give lagna or chalit .

In lagan it will b in own house in chalit in Capricorn, it’s neech house with moon .

Reality- since 2017 April I came to Muscat.

My troubles increased many fold on domestic front . My relationships with family also went down — though it’s more to do with political ideology , and some ego issues .But yes my distance increased .
I invested in stocks through a trading house in Indore was cheated in lacs .

Job has been stable but not much appreciation nor any chance to learn anything new and move fwd.

All this happened from 2017 August .
Got increased in 2018 and ultimately in 2019 August I removed neelam .

Was this due to neelam or Jupiter. Though I have learnt that neelam was indeed bad for me and I should never have worn it but I didn’t know better and we relied on our family astrologer.

Interestingly my dasha for Jupiter also started from 2017 .

So Q is should I wear Jupiter stone with moti already wearing.

Or is my jupiter bad for me and I should distance myself .

As per Vedic theory I have read that Jupiter in 6th house will b good for job and expenses and family as it aspects 10 12 and 2 Nd house If lagan is strong and wearing moti improves , strengthen lagan , right .
Attachments
F3F0A7F1-E303-4571-99F5-320E5E766FD3.jpeg
F3F0A7F1-E303-4571-99F5-320E5E766FD3.jpeg (73.89 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
Beabetterversion

Re: Query for planet significance

Post by Beabetterversion »

Myself

23 April , 1984 Dhanbad Jharkhand
1046 hrs AM

Wife

29 December 1986 Patna Bihar
0407hrs AM
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Please give the following information for time rectification if required:

1.Date of marriage.
2.Date of child birth if any.
3.Year of graduation.
4.Date of leaving India.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
ravinderccmb

Post by ravinderccmb »

Please clarify few points:
Husband:
1. Is everything sudden in profession.
2. Does he opt for tough jobs and later repent.
3. Does be talk proudly about gains.
4. Did he choose career which none in his family have done before.
5. During 2010 did he have option to sacrifice career for the sake of family?
6. During 2013 was there any major change in him?
7. during 2013 any event related to mother or siblings?
8. Does his gate or entrance of house has some hidden or vague issue and made of iron or is broken.

Wife:
1. Does she take up challenges with thinking or proper planning.
2. Is she emotionally attached or argues with father.
3. does she talk about husband studies or attached to husband family.
4. does she consult different astrologers or gurus.
5. Anyone of you became emotional during your meet before marriage.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Please bear with me, for your birth chart reminded me of the planetary configurations a couple of times, over the last week when most of them (planets) were in their Swasthana (own sign) or their Uccha-Sthana - signs of exaltation. And, there were a whole lot of rumors of how auspicious those days were etc. Not many realized the reality of "Too much not being too good" either...

I'd suggest that you dwell on that aspect a little bit... and consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies. Until then, it might not be a bad idea to seek refuge in the following Guru Mantra - by way of chanting it (108 times daily):

Deva-nancha Rishee-nancha Gurum-kanchana saneebam Budhi-bootam
Trilo-keyshamttam Na-mamee Brihas-pateem.

Roughly translates to...I bow down to Brihaspati, god of the planet Jupiter. He is the spiritual master of all the demigods and sages. His complexion is golden and he is full of intelligence. He is the controlling lord of all three worlds.

If the issue can get more critical. If it does, you can consider offering special prayers on Thursdays in Guru Temples - say like Shri Guru Raghavendra Swamy, Shardi Sai Baba and other such, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. A more effective option is Guru Shanti Homa.

Take care...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Buddy wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:39 am Please bear with me, for your birth chart reminded me of the planetary configurations a couple of times, over the last week when most of them (planets) were in their Swasthana (own sign) or their Uccha-Sthana - signs of exaltation. And, there were a whole lot of rumors of how auspicious those days were etc. Not many realized the reality of "Too much not being too good" either...
All or most Grahas/Planets being powerful (due to their placement/position/directional strength etc.) does not necessarily mean everything will be good or great all the time... Given transits and changing time (Kaala) due to Dasha sequence, it could very well mean life will be a mixed bag (like usually is)... just that there might be times/periods that are exceptionally good during favorable times, at one end of the spectrum and equally adverse during unfavorable times, at the other end of the spectrum.

That said... too much of something/anything could very well end up equating to nothing or worse.

Just wanted to clarify my thoughts and hence this post, for whatever it's worth.

Take care...