Career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Komal Rishi

Career

Post by Komal Rishi »

Hello Everyone,
My name’s Komal. Dob 13-3-92, tob 3:51pm , new delhi. My question is after my 12th standard which was in 2010 I haven’t been able to complete any studies, i had to leave everything in the middle . I didn’t my grads because i had some medical issues, I was doing CA couldn’t complete that and my exams were not clearing, then i moved to canada took admission in one course left it in the middle to admission in a public college so that i can get my work permit. I’m scared now. Whatever i do i leave it in the middle. What’s wrong? Will i be able to complete my education or not? I'm so tired of studying now and still not completing anything. Is there any remedy i should do. Please suggest I really need help.
Thank you so much
Buddy

Re: Career

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Karaka Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha - the 3rd & 12th lord is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Meena Rashi. Intelligence is not your strength.
2. Lagna Lord is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses (a Dusthana) in Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Further, being conjunct with Ketu and caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis is not a good sign.
3. Sun/Ravi the 2nd lord is conjunct Venus/Shukra - a Badhaka, in the 8th house of Pains/Sufferings and not so comfortable house of Kumbha Rashi.
4. Above is creating a strong Ashuba Yoga and perhaps negating other positives in the chart.
5. Mars/Kuja, the 5th (of Education) and 10th lord (of Karma-Sthana or Career) although is Uccha or exalted, he is caught with a powerful house lord and sworn enemy Saturn/Shani-dev in his Swasthana of Makara Rashi. Incidentally, on going Maha-Dasha is that of Saturn/Shani-dev, who doesn't like Mars/Kuja around him. Patience/Tolerance/Calmness is not your forte either... you are an angry young man; a bit of a loner, with very little social life.
6. Your stated time matches with Dasha-Chidra of Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha (with the start of Rahu Antara-Dasha) and subsequently start of Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha. Recent transits have not been favorable - currently being bothered by Ashtama-Shani as well.

Please consider propitiating Saturn/Shani-dev by way of offering special prayers to Lord Narasimha Swamy or Veeranjinaya Swamy, consider Yogasana/Meditation/Dhyana of Mahadev Shiva by way of chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" and lastly reading/reciting/chanting of Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Take care,
Cordially...
kumrao99

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello,
Your lagna is Kataka.
2nd house--Guru-very good for finances.
6th house--very good.ous
7th house-kuja and sani..
Kujs is exalted in Makara.It is very good.
But spoiled by Sani.
Sani in 7th gives mixed results.
Sani is bad for marriage.
8th house--Sun and sukra--very bad..
9th house --neecha budha=bad.
12th house--moon andkethu--bad.
In your horoscope ,Ravi,sukra and moon spoiled very badly.
You have to do penance for 2 years to reduce planets cruelty
Easy remedies will give only small benefits.
You have to do difficult penance for years to get good results.

You should observe diet discipline and sex discipline.

PENANCE METHOD TO REDUCE NEGATIVITY OF PLANETS.—

A person has to do penance to reduce negativity of planets.
When you are facing problems in life,it means that some planets are
bad in your horoscope.

Please type the following words to read articles on penance.
mybodyisworthbillion.wordpress

Negative influence of planets may be due to your bad karma of
your previous lives.
It may also be due to the cumulative effect of bad karma of
your father and forefathers and also from mother’s side ancestors
upto seven generations.
Hindu texts on Dharma say that an individual carries in his
body the sins of ancestors of his father and mother,upto seven
generations..It is called the specific genes and dna of the individual.

Your horoscope is your DNA or genes.

Most peope will have bad periods in their lives,because of
bad karma at birth.
Souls will take birth in such families where
their previous life karma matches with the sins of their would be parents.

Penance method.—-
Pranic energy or divine energy or quantum energy is spread throughout the universe.Every individual contains a minute quantity of that pranic energy. Pranic energy is small bundle of divine force inducted into the body in the second month of pregnancy.
This pranic energy enables you to breathe throughout life and gives energy to heart,liver,lungs and kidneys to function until you die.Death occurs when pranic energy is exhausted. Kundalini is a bundle of nerves at base of spine.Bad karma spoils kundalini.
Bad placement of planets in horoscope leads to financial and health problems.For health problems,3 or 6 monthspractice is sufficient..For financial or other problems,12 or24 months practice of penance is necessary.YOu have to do penance for 12months,to removethe negativity in horoscope.
Methods of penance—

5A-Meditation–Meditation does not mean sitting
calmly with closed eyes.
Lord Siva stood under waterfalls and meditated
for days and months in Himalayas.
That is why people say Ganga is on his head.
You have to meditate by sitting under a shower
(in bath room)for 15mins or 30 mins,as per your capacity.
While sitting under a shower,you can chant a mantra which
you like ,so as to get 10 times more effect than ordinary
chanting in prayer room.
This method should not be followed in places where
the climate is very cold..

5B-Mediatation(chanting mantra)=2nd type==
Hanuman was carrying a mountain,while flying
in air.He brought a mountain which carries
life saving herb for king Lakshmana.
You fill a cotton bag with clothes weighting 3 kgs.
Then you sit and raise your hands up towards sky
and now carry the bag on your hands like a weight
lifter.In that posture,while carrying the load on your
head,you meditate or chant mantra for 2 mins or 3mins.
Take rest for 4 or 5 mins by throwing load by the side
and bringing down the hands.Massage your hands.
Then again lift the bag load again into air and
repeat meditation or chanting mantra.

You repeat the above method 3 or 4times in the morning
and also evening.In ancient times ,sages used to carry a
stone.But that is dangerous.Stone may fall on your head.

5c-Third method =In this method,closing eyes is not necessary.
Practising this pose is itself sufficient.It is half inverted pose.
You practise Downward facing dog pose (or adho mukha svanasana)..search in internet. you will get it.

In the Down dog pose,you can make it more effective,by lifting one leg into air,
So,two hands and two feet will be on the ground.You lift one leg into air and stay
like that for one minute.Then you bring down that leg,now lift second leg into air,
and stay like that for one minute.This is an improvement of Down dog pose.
see the photo in google by typing these words===/poses/downward-facing-dog

Now take 3mutes rest..now practise =single leg downward dog pose=
see it in internet.

6.Avoid cooked food and salt in the nights.You can eat
unlimited quantity of uncooked vegetables.
Try to eat night meal before 6.30pm.

7.You can do sex only once in 40days.
People above 40years,can do sex once in 2 months.
People above 50 years can do sex once in 3 months.
Your semen is your God.If you lose your semen,
your punya or purity is gone.
So,long gap is necessary between one sex and
next sex act.
Komal Rishi

Post by Komal Rishi »

Buddy wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:37 pm Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Karaka Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha - the 3rd & 12th lord is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Meena Rashi. Intelligence is not your strength.
2. Lagna Lord is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses (a Dusthana) in Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Further, being conjunct with Ketu and caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis is not a good sign.
3. Sun/Ravi the 2nd lord is conjunct Venus/Shukra - a Badhaka, in the 8th house of Pains/Sufferings and not so comfortable house of Kumbha Rashi.
4. Above is creating a strong Ashuba Yoga and perhaps negating other positives in the chart.
5. Mars/Kuja, the 5th (of Education) and 10th lord (of Karma-Sthana or Career) although is Uccha or exalted, he is caught with a powerful house lord and sworn enemy Saturn/Shani-dev in his Swasthana of Makara Rashi. Incidentally, on going Maha-Dasha is that of Saturn/Shani-dev, who doesn't like Mars/Kuja around him. Patience/Tolerance/Calmness is not your forte either... you are an angry young man; a bit of a loner, with very little social life.
6. Your stated time matches with Dasha-Chidra of Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha (with the start of Rahu Antara-Dasha) and subsequently start of Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha. Recent transits have not been favorable - currently being bothered by Ashtama-Shani as well.

Please consider propitiating Saturn/Shani-dev by way of offering special prayers to Lord Narasimha Swamy or Veeranjinaya Swamy, consider Yogasana/Meditation/Dhyana of Mahadev Shiva by way of chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" and lastly reading/reciting/chanting of Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Take care,
Cordially...
It feels like i have nothing good in my chart. I’m going to suffer for my entire life
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Seems you will be eventually inclined towards spirituality.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Komal Rishi wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:24 am It feels like i have nothing good in my chart. I’m going to suffer for my entire life
If you were to sit back and think about it, I'm sure you'll realize there would be thousands of others who'd readily trade their lives for yours. So, there is no need to lose heart over your fate. An understanding that our lives is driven by our Karmas will perhaps help us live in peace with our lives.

As suggested earlier, you'll benefit by propitiating Saturn/Shani-dev, practicing Yogasana/Meditation, Dhyana of Mahadev Shiva by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" and lastly and lastly reading/reciting/chanting of Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Given that situation of Moon/Chandra in your chart, it is easy to understand your state of mind and inclination to ignore suggestion to make things better. So, the invitation is to consider realizing, as also making attempts to change it.

Take care,
Cordially...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Komal Rishi
Are you male or female ?
What spiritual help are you seeking at the present to
enable you to overcome the breaks in your studies.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Komal Rishi

Post by Komal Rishi »

Hamid wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:48 am Seems you will be eventually inclined towards spirituality.
I’m actually interested in astrology. And yes I’m a very spiritual person
Komal Rishi

Post by Komal Rishi »

Pem wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:33 am Hello Komal Rishi
Are you male or female ?
What spiritual help are you seeking at the present to
enable you to overcome the breaks in your studies.
Regards
I’m a female. I’m just worried about my studies. I want to finish it. And how my life would be. I’ve put in a lot of efforts, just want to finish my education. And I’ve heard a lot of weird stuff from people about my marriage , can you shower dome light on it as well. How my marriage would bs? My husband ? My kids? Our prosperity.
Komal Rishi

Post by Komal Rishi »

Buddy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:17 am Hi,
Komal Rishi wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:24 am It feels like i have nothing good in my chart. I’m going to suffer for my entire life
If you were to sit back and think about it, I'm sure you'll realize there would be thousands of others who'd readily trade their lives for yours. So, there is no need to lose heart over your fate. An understanding that our lives is driven by our Karmas will perhaps help us live in peace with our lives.

As suggested earlier, you'll benefit by propitiating Saturn/Shani-dev, practicing Yogasana/Meditation, Dhyana of Mahadev Shiva by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" and lastly and lastly reading/reciting/chanting of Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Given that situation of Moon/Chandra in your chart, it is easy to understand your state of mind and inclination to ignore suggestion to make things better. So, the invitation is to consider realizing, as also making attempts to change it.

Take care,
Cordially...
I’m a devote of lord mahadev. Like i talk to him about everything. My problems, happiness, my emotions. I’m very private person and i just share everything with mahadev. But I’ll chant om namah shivaya.