Marriage Prediction

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Risingshru

Marriage Prediction

Post by Risingshru »

Hi,

I want to know about my marriage prediction. When I am supposed to get married and will it be inter caste or same caste marriage?
Will it be love marriage or arrange marriage?

DOB: 24th Oct 1987
Time: 10:10 PM
Place: Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh) India
Sujit

Re: Marriage Prediction

Post by Sujit »

Risingshru wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:06 am Hi,

I want to know about my marriage prediction. When I am supposed to get married and will it be inter caste or same caste marriage?

Your Gemini rising chart has promise of marriage with delay, obstacles.
The debilitation of luminaries would affect health, job, image and initiatives.
The next sub period of Jupiter till March 2023 is related to marriage, spouse.
Keep looking.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Risingshru
How accurate is your dob details and from which source have you got it ?
Are you wearing gemstones ?
Have you had any proposals and what was the outcome ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Risingshru

Post by Risingshru »

Thank you Sujit for the response.
What do you think it will be love marriage, arrange or love cum arrange?
Also within same caste or inter caste or religion?
LioN

Post by LioN »

Following are the predictions based on your birth details. please confirm them
and let me know.

1. You are business minded and think about your gains
2. having delicious food gives you peace.
3. you are very confident while communicating
4. your communication is business minded
5. you always try to create win win situation while managing something
6.You have excellent artistic skills, Which can be related to fine arts, music, painting, sketching etc
7. you are curious about learning new things and using knowldege for making money
8. you wants to be number one when it comes to gains and making money.
9. you can have expenses related to delicious foods
10. you will have some kind of loan taken for vehicle/land or property.
11. your job/career brings changes and transformationi / work env keeps changing
12. if you have brother, then he might have taken independent decision in his marriage
13. or some of your friend would have taken independent decision in marriage.
14. your servants keep facing health issues, and may ask you for money for that reason.
15.You are always ready to take responsibility regarding your home.
16. you can easily get angry in home
17. In the year 2014, There would have been issues related to electric wires in your home
18.There can be some kind of long term disputes regarding home/property
19.Your mothers siblings (Maternal Uncle, Aunts) might have strange health issue or Depression.
20. Your mothers siblings (Maternal uncle, aunts), have tendency to waste food
21. you like managing things and keeping everything balanced
22. Before you were born, father has wasted food in someones death ceremony
23. Mother has to work very hard and would have been depressed before you were born (at the time of pregnancy)
24. As far as earning money is concerned you keep working hard, without bothering about your health.
25. you have friends that work very hard for earning money
26. your mother keeps facing health issues and recovery can be slow
27. most of the time your mother remains at home
28. you keep facing health issues regarding low RBC count, which can make you feel Tired, Lethargic and Lazy.
29. your mother might also have same kind of health issues.
However she does take care of her responsibility
30. your friends encourage you in tough times/when you are down.
31. they also help you and your mother during health issues
32. currently you are facing some kind of health problem due to which there are expenses
33. you like to work independently and dont like much rules
34. you have expenses on food.
35. sometimes you keep your money under your bed.
36. Between the year 2013 and 2014 you might have a girl friend
37. girlfriend would have been very talkative, Egoistic and straight forward, especially regarding earnings and wealth
38. your girlfriend would have been found of delicious food and luxarious products.
38. you had expenses on girlfriend on luxarious food.
39. your neighbour likes to show off and very is very confident.
40. because of her you would have got some unnecessary blame in your familly
41. She never liked to meet your friends.
42. You have given some kind of promise to your Girlfriend.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Pem wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:41 pm Hello Risingshru
Regards
Your attention is solicited before I could proceed to answer your query.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.Karak as well as its karakansha placed in the 6th house.
2. The root karak as well as its karakansha of root karak placed in the 6th house.
3.Zero bindus by saturn in the 7th house of marriage. This spoils the 12th house of bed comfort and 5th house of children.
4.Venus gives zero bindus in 7th house from sun sign, in the 11th house of the chart.
5.From moon sign ascendant venus gives zero bindus in the 11th house of the chart,and saturn gives zero bindus in the 7th house of the chart.
6.It is advisable the person should get his /her reproductive system checked up.

The chances of getting married are not good.
Still a lot depends upon the accuracy of birth time.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Risingshru

Post by Risingshru »

Pem wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:38 am
Pem wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:41 pm Hello Risingshru
Regards
Your attention is solicited before I could proceed to answer your query.
risingshru wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:38 am How accurate is your dob details and from which source have you got it ? - Mom provided it to me and time is as per birth certificate. It is accurate.
Are you wearing gemstones ? No.
I had first marriage proposal through my relative around January 2018. I did not feel the guy was interested in knowing me and he will get married to anyone his mom will ask him to get married with. I only used to ask questions to him to know him more but he rarely asked questions. That period I was in Bangalore and guy was in delhi and we used to talk over call. I felt like I am only asking him to call every time to get to know each other before I make any plans to visit Delhi. My relative was putting pressure and when I visited Delhi, I didn't see any input from his side to check with me about the plans so I had a talk with my parents telling my concerns. Later my family cancelled the meet with his family.Now this guy is already married.

I met another marriage prospect last year in 2019 Oct and he told me that he cant get married because his elder brother is still looking for his marriage match. Also he told that he has loans taken for home jointly with his eldest brother where his brother currently living with his wife and kid. This house belongs to his brother not to him and his brother also facing issues at his job so not earning much. Now after loan and everything with salary of 25-35 Lacs per annum, he only have 5000Rs. left in his account every month. He told me further that he owes a lot to his brother as he helped him advising getting admission in B.tech which made him what he is today.So he will never ask for the loan money or anything from his brother and will do anything he will say. I want my partner to take responsibilities of his direct family post marriage as well instead of following any words blindly. I am also a family person but doing things in family way instead of being exploited. I personally don't think anybody will say these stuff in first meeting arranged through parents so not sure if he had someone else in life or really mean it.
This marriage proposal my dad received from a common friend and this guy's uncle has connected with my dad again to consider for marriage. His uncle told that both of his elder brothers are married and he has no loan. He was surprised to know that why he would say about loan and elder brother marriage when he met me.
I liked this guy's nature and talks in my meeting with him so I would have considered him for marriage if uncertainty of marriage timelines and this things of 5000Rs remaining in account wouldn't be there.
Risingshru

Post by Risingshru »

LioN wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Following are the predictions based on your birth details. please confirm them
and let me know.

1. You are business minded and think about your gains - [RS] Yes and gains to some extent as I belong to a business family originally and currently working in IT field
2. having delicious food gives you peace. - [RS] Yes
3. you are very confident while communicating- [RS] Yes
4. your communication is business minded- [RS] Yes
5. you always try to create win win situation while managing something- [RS] Yes
6.You have excellent artistic skills, Which can be related to fine arts, music, painting, sketching etc- [RS] Yes
7. you are curious about learning new things and using knowledge for making money- [RS] Yes
8. you wants to be number one when it comes to gains and making money.- [RS] Yes
9. you can have expenses related to delicious foods- [RS] Yes
10. you will have some kind of loan taken for vehicle/land or property.- [RS] Yes
11. your job/career brings changes and transformation / work env keeps changing- [RS] Yes
12. if you have brother, then he might have taken independent decision in his marriage- [RS] Yes
13. or some of your friend would have taken independent decision in marriage.- [RS] No
14. your servants keep facing health issues, and may ask you for money for that reason. - [RS] Not sure
15.You are always ready to take responsibility regarding your home. - [RS] Yes
16. you can easily get angry in home- [RS] Yes
17. In the year 2014, There would have been issues related to electric wires in your home - [RS] Not sure
18.There can be some kind of long term disputes regarding home/property - [RS] Not from my side
19.Your mothers siblings (Maternal Uncle, Aunts) might have strange health issue or Depression. - [RS] Yes, Aunts had cancer sysmptoms but recovered now
20. Your mothers siblings (Maternal uncle, aunts), have tendency to waste food - [RS] Yes
21. you like managing things and keeping everything balanced- [RS] Yes
22. Before you were born, father has wasted food in someones death ceremony - [RS] Not sure
23. Mother has to work very hard and would have been depressed before you were born (at the time of pregnancy)- [RS] Yes
24. As far as earning money is concerned you keep working hard, without bothering about your health.- [RS] Yes
25. you have friends that work very hard for earning money- [RS] Yes
26. your mother keeps facing health issues and recovery can be slow- [RS] Yes
27. most of the time your mother remains at home- [RS] Yes
28. you keep facing health issues regarding low RBC count, which can make you feel Tired, Lethargic and Lazy.- [RS] Yes but nothign wrong with RBC count
29. your mother might also have same kind of health issues.
However she does take care of her responsibility- [RS] Yes
30. your friends encourage you in tough times/when you are down.- [RS] Yes
31. they also help you and your mother during health issues- [RS] Yes
32. currently you are facing some kind of health problem due to which there are expenses- [RS] No
33. you like to work independently and dont like much rules- [RS] Yes
34. you have expenses on food.- [RS] Yes
35. sometimes you keep your money under your bed.- [RS] Yes
36. Between the year 2013 and 2014 you might have a girl friend - [RS] Yes but boy friend
37. girlfriend would have been very talkative, Egoistic and straight forward, especially regarding earnings and wealth- [RS] No
38. your girlfriend would have been found of delicious food and luxarious products.- [RS] No
38. you had expenses on girlfriend on luxarious food. - [RS] Yes
39. your neighbour likes to show off and very is very confident.- [RS] No
40. because of her you would have got some unnecessary blame in your familly- [RS] You mean my boyfriend, no my family not aware of him. It was short time period I hang out with him.
41. She never liked to meet your friends.- [RS] Yes
42. You have given some kind of promise to your Girlfriend.- [RS] No

Things regarding my boyfriend are not completely correct but rest all stuff seems right to much extent.
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

It is faint timeframe between 2022-Jan to 2024-Jan where you can get married.

Regards,
Srikanth