Marriage and career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Arkaprava

Re: Marriage and career

Post by Arkaprava »

Karm56 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:14 pm @Arkaparva .
4)What happened during that time in terms of profession? - Nothing significant in my career , father purchased a new house in 2010 .
5)When did you get in a relationship? Mention the dates.- April 2013
6)Did house construction occur? -No , passed my final yr exams in 2007.
7)What happened during that time?- Nothing significant in feb 2010.
In April 13, you said you married previously. Was it a proper marriage?
I asked when did that relationship start, not marriage date.
Karm56

Post by Karm56 »

@Arkaparva .. It was a arranged marriage ,the proposal was roughly 3 months back before marriage around jan -feb 2013 ,it was a proper marriage . I also had consulted some astrologers regarding my chart ,but none predicted about separation , breakage of marriage . What distresses me that even after separation in 2013, issues related to first marriage are still not resolved ,matter lingers in Court .
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Karm56 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:03 pm Respected forum member ,
Please can someone analyse about my marriage and career.Is there a marriage promised in my chart ? Also will I have a difficult ketu antardasha next year . Would be thankful if anyone could suggest appropriate remedies .
Birth details 4 dec 1983,2245, Poona
Thank u.
Lagna lord Moon rules self, health is weak by debilitation, closely combust of the sun and afflicted by Ketu. These weakness does not project good image,vibes to others. Current antara of Mercury in sagittarius is not favorable for profession till end of its sub period in July 2021.
you can do remedies for ketu and jupiter.
I hope this helped, wishing u all the best.

-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Karm56

Post by Karm56 »

@Pem . Sir appreciate your guidance ,will certainly follow your advice . Would be glad if you could let me know whether I should consider any marriage proposals now ,my family is insisting very much .
Arkaprava

Post by Arkaprava »

Ok
8)Did you change schools in school life and did you have a lot of arguments with friends or in school or played a lot of sports?
9)Connection with father's family is not good
10)Between April 2004-April 2005: Did you try for a job interview or problems in some job opportunity.
11)Did you mother face disputes or a lot of hard work was put in before her marriage and did she marry late?
12)Does your father smoke or drink?

Please mention the date you got the job.
Karm56

Post by Karm56 »

@Arkparva
8)Did you change schools in school life and did you have a lot of arguments with friends or in school or played a lot of sports?- No change in school, intrested in sports but did not play much in school or thereafter, don't make friends easily.
9)Connection with father's family is not good - Somewhat correct
10)Between April 2004-April 2005: Did you try for a job -interview or problems in some job opportunity.- No
11)Did you mother face disputes or a lot of hard work was put in before her marriage and did she marry late? - No
12)Does your father smoke or drink?-No
Arkaprava

Post by Arkaprava »

Ok
Sorry I am not able to understand your chart , hence doing a reading is not possible for me.
Karm56

Post by Karm56 »

@Arkaprava , Thats completely alright . Thanks for spending your time for analysing the chart.
yellow_venus

Post by yellow_venus »

Karm56 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:03 pm Respected forum member ,
Please can someone analyse about my marriage and career.Is there a marriage promised in my chart ? Also will I have a difficult ketu antardasha next year . Would be thankful if anyone could suggest appropriate remedies .
Birth details 4 dec 1983,2245, Poona
Thank u.

Hello Madam

Want to confirmed few things
> did ur Family recently Occurred any Financial loss due to the any hospitalization ?
> did ur father gone through any Property dispute with the sibling ?
> did ur father received any Money as Inheritance?
> Recently U received any Job opportunity ? or any dispute due to working ?
Yellow_venus
Regards
Karm56

Post by Karm56 »

@Yellow - Venus
My reply to the queries as follows
did ur Family recently Occurred any Financial loss due to the any hospitalization ?- No
> did ur father gone through any Property dispute with the sibling ?- Yes
> did ur father received any Money as Inheritance?-Yes
> Recently U received any Job opportunity ? or any dispute due to working ?- Small dispute