Marriage for 37yr native

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Chetan

Re: Marriage for 37yr native

Post by Chetan »

Pem wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:13 pm Dear Chetan
Yes, it conhfirms C Section at birth.
Too many Ketu controls by nakshatras in the chart.
Jupiter lord of 7H is also negated in 6H with 7H seated the miserable Ketu.
Strong aspect of Saturn on 7H. Even Moon is in Mula, not helpful.
Mars & Venus nicely placed conjunct and still there is difficulty; Mars in my opinion in
the sign of Pisces is lethargic. but the redeeming feature is exalted Venus.
I cannot rule out marriage, and recommend some remedial measures to boost the
important planets to trigger happiness for him.
Venus is actively waiting for sunshine and for it to be done in the legal traditional manner.
Regards
Dear Pem, This query was asked before however this forum had a IT issue at that time and this post and associated replies were gone! Native wearing diamond for Venus planet. Native is not yet married.
Last edited by Chetan on Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chetan

Post by Chetan »

Buddy wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:19 am Hi,
Chetan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:18 pm 2) Buddy: So far he hasn't found anyone at the work place however being an engineer he does look out for spouse from techenical background.
It would make sense for the native to consider propitiating Ketu by way of offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Take care,
Cordially...
Dear Buddy thanks for the suggestion. Canyou elaborate a bit more on how to propitiate Ketu?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Dispositor of 7H is a lot to blame. Jupiter Seems primary cause.
Daily Mantras to Lord Brihaspathi, with fasting on Thursdays will help.
Negation of a planet rule is a strong concept. Jupiter is negated and in 6H.
Saturn penalties have been paid off.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Arkaprava

Post by Arkaprava »

Chetan wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:55 am
Arkaprava wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:20 pm 1)Between feb 2016-2017: Change of job/home or travelling due to job occurred along with problems with salary or during travel.
2)Did you change your home in past?
3)Married life of people in your father's family is not good due and there have been problems regarding/during child birth.
4)Your father wears specks and drinks occasionally.
5)The native has had problems in relationships in past, due to being aggressive and some sort of sexual issues.
6)Between feb 2004-2005: Some kind of travelling due to job or a new job opportunity came along with being in a relationship.

Please explain each point and tell the start dates of your relationships along with school and collage educational subjects separately.
1) None, No job change same residence no salary related issue travel limited to annual family visit in India.
2) Hard to say as time lines not mentioned between 2009 and 2014 changed 6 cities and 2 country for job or education.
3) True none of the surving male members of immediate fathers family married or if married their wife had issues hence have no childern. What combination in the chart shows this?
4) Father wears spectacles however father is tetotaler.
5) Native was not in any relationship as his proposal to anyone amoung friends and acquaintances never accepted.
6) 2004-2005 native was in college started job in Oct 2006. Campus placement in Dec 2005.

No relationships as it needs to people to consent that was never there. School education upto 2001 Science stream. Engineering 2002 to 2006 Electrical/Electronics stream. Masters in Electronics Engineering 2011-2012.
1)Between feb 2016-feb 2017: i)Did any health issue with relatives occurred?
ii)Did you worked alone with a lot of physicals hard work in your job and got some improvement in salary occurred?
iii) Did you buy some kind of decorative items for house or bought new electronics?

7)Anyone from mother's family or paternal grandfather have a very bad life or passed away early?
8)Does your mother's teeth or eyes have problems?
9)Did you change your school or break in education occured?

What is your profession and what job do you do?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Looking at this cart with Gemini ascendant.

1.Saturn is placed in the 5th house with 2 bindus aspecting the 7th,11th and 2nd house. Resulting in abnormal delay.
2.Jupiter the lord of the 7th house placed in the 6th house, it aspects the 2nd house and the lord of the 11th house [mars] thus is a delay causing planet and its delay period starts after the saturn delay has ended.
3.Mars the lord of the 6th house aspects saturn by 8th sight.
4.The karak for marriage is moon n root karak is Saturn both aspect each other by 7th sight another factor for delay in marriage.
5.The karakansha of karak is mercury and placed in the 8th house of the natal chart aspecting the karak house by 7th sight. A factor causing delay.
6. This karakansha of karak mercury is placed 4th from saturn with 7 bindus therefore is samdharmi to saturn who has 2 bindus thus delay causing planet saturn is further strengthened.
7.The root karak is saturn and its karakansha is also saturn placed in the 5th house aspecting the 7th,11th and 2nd house.

With all these delay causing placements and aspects when will the marriage take place?

It is observed that if the delay causing planet is in its own navamsa then it tries to gives the event in its antardasa.
Saturn is in its own navamsa and therefore tried to give the event in 2016 but could not mature because the delay period was not yet over and the mahadasa lord [moon]was aspected by saturn by 7th sight.
He may feel eagerness during current antardasa of venus which is natural samdharmi to saturn.
However chances of marriage between july 2024 to july 2025 in the antardasa of saturn seems likely.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Chetan

Post by Chetan »

Pem wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:13 am Dispositor of 7H is a lot to blame. Jupiter Seems primary cause.
Daily Mantras to Lord Brihaspathi, with fasting on Thursdays will help.
Negation of a planet rule is a strong concept. Jupiter is negated and in 6H.
Saturn penalties have been paid off.
Thanks for the reply PEM.
Chetan

Post by Chetan »

Hamid wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:33 am Looking at this cart with Gemini ascendant.

1.Saturn is placed in the 5th house with 2 bindus aspecting the 7th,11th and 2nd house. Resulting in abnormal delay.
2.Jupiter the lord of the 7th house placed in the 6th house, it aspects the 2nd house and the lord of the 11th house [mars] thus is a delay causing planet and its delay period starts after the saturn delay has ended.
3.Mars the lord of the 6th house aspects saturn by 8th sight.
4.The karak for marriage is moon n root karak is Saturn both aspect each other by 7th sight another factor for delay in marriage.
5.The karakansha of karak is mercury and placed in the 8th house of the natal chart aspecting the karak house by 7th sight. A factor causing delay.
6. This karakansha of karak mercury is placed 4th from saturn with 7 bindus therefore is samdharmi to saturn who has 2 bindus thus delay causing planet saturn is further strengthened.
7.The root karak is saturn and its karakansha is also saturn placed in the 5th house aspecting the 7th,11th and 2nd house.

With all these delay causing placements and aspects when will the marriage take place?

It is observed that if the delay causing planet is in its own navamsa then it tries to gives the event in its antardasa.
Saturn is in its own navamsa and therefore tried to give the event in 2016 but could not mature because the delay period was not yet over and the mahadasa lord [moon]was aspected by saturn by 7th sight.
He may feel eagerness during current antardasa of venus which is natural samdharmi to saturn.
However chances of marriage between july 2024 to july 2025 in the antardasa of saturn seems likely.

Hamid Sheikh
Thanks for the valuable and detailed reply Hamid
Chetan

Post by Chetan »

Arkaprava wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:54 am
Arkaprava wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:20 pm 1)Between feb 2016-2017: Change of job/home or travelling due to job occurred along with problems with salary or during travel.
2)Did you change your home in past?
3)Married life of people in your father's family is not good due and there have been problems regarding/during child birth.
4)Your father wears specks and drinks occasionally.
5)The native has had problems in relationships in past, due to being aggressive and some sort of sexual issues.
6)Between feb 2004-2005: Some kind of travelling due to job or a new job opportunity came along with being in a relationship.

Please explain each point and tell the start dates of your relationships along with school and collage educational subjects separately.
1) None, No job change same residence no salary related issue travel limited to annual family visit in India.
2) Hard to say as time lines not mentioned between 2009 and 2014 changed 6 cities and 2 country for job or education.
3) True none of the surving male members of immediate fathers family married or if married their wife had issues hence have no childern. What combination in the chart shows this?
5) Native was not in any relationship as his proposal to anyone amoung friends and acquaintances never accepted.
6) 2004-2005 native was in college started job in Oct 2006. Campus placement in Dec 2005.

No relationships as it needs to people to consent that was never there. School education upto 2001 Science stream. Engineering 2002 to 2006 Electrical/Electronics stream. Masters in Electronics Engineering 2011-2012.
ii)Did you worked alone with a lot of physicals hard work in your job and got some improvement in salary occurred?
iii) Did you buy some kind of decorative items for house or bought new electronics?

7)Anyone from mother's family or paternal grandfather have a very bad life or passed away early?

Yes my father slipped and fractured his hip and needed a surgery and metal joint.

I work as research engineer at university and work is main;y hands-on and physical activity based.

Not really I can't recollect the house/apartment has been same and I generally buy old used electronics or items.

Not that I know of paternal grandfather's brother had died when grand father was a kid otherwise other people have lived usual life 70 yrs plus

No really looking t Saturn in the 5th house (2nd from 4th house --Mother) Deepnashu giri teachings don't always work.

yes had failed in 6th graded and lost 1 year post schooling preparing for exams masters courdse was 5 years of working

I work as engineer build and make scientific instruments in research lab at university.

Kindly give view on the marriage as thats the focal point.....
Arkaprava

Post by Arkaprava »

Chetan wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:10 am

Yes my father slipped and fractured his hip and needed a surgery and metal joint.

I work as research engineer at university and work is main;y hands-on and physical activity based.

Not really I can't recollect the house/apartment has been same and I generally buy old used electronics or items.

Not that I know of paternal grandfather's brother had died when grand father was a kid otherwise other people have lived usual life 70 yrs plus

No really looking t Saturn in the 5th house (2nd from 4th house --Mother) Deepnashu giri teachings don't always work.

yes had failed in 6th graded and lost 1 year post schooling preparing for exams masters courdse was 5 years of working

I work as engineer build and make scientific instruments in research lab at university.

Kindly give view on the marriage as that's the focal point.....
Relationship around 2023.

Don't talk about the teachings of any person without trying and testing it before on multiple charts first.
Chetan

Post by Chetan »

Arkaprava wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:10 am
Chetan wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:10 am

Kindly give view on the marriage as that's the focal point.....
Relationship around 2023.

Don't talk about the teachings of any person without trying and testing it before on multiple charts first.
Thanks for your response. I am not criticizing Deepanshu Giri or his teaching just that everything doesn't always work and this is true about any astrologer or his/her approach.