Is Marriage possible as per the chart

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

rahul351987

Is Marriage possible as per the chart

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi,
I am posting on behalf of my friend who is a FEMALE and asked to put the question in Forum.
DOB: DEC 18 1987, 12:30 PM, Mysore Vishaka Nakshastra Tula Rashi.
She has been looking for a match for some years now. I looked into the chart but too much malefics aspecting 7th house is causing the problem (Rahu, Ketu in 7th , Saturn by 10th aspect).
The birth time is accurate but I am writing some thing about her: Younger Brother working in Australia, She has done education in Finance, worked in entertainment industry in Finance section. Big Boss reality show to be specific. Breaks in carrier and currently unemployed.
Is marriage promised in the chart (D9 also same story follows, Rahu ketu in 1 and 7th axis)

With Regards,
Rahul
lntsrikanth

Re: Is Marriage possible as per the chart

Post by lntsrikanth »

There is a small chance during second half of 2022 with someone close to her in profession.
However, Mercury (7th lord of D-1) placed in 8th in debility in Navamsa, indicates marriage to a divorcee or to a man whose first wife is no more.
But, for Ketu in 7th in both Rasi and Navamsa, Mercury in debility in Navamsa, being 7th lord of D1 and placed in 2nd from UL - does not indicate a good marriage satisfaction.

Regards,
Srikanth.
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Thanks Shrikant.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

To me, the chart is weak and seems to be tending towards denial (of marriage)... You see, 4th (of homely comforts) & 7th lord (of relationship) Mercury/Budha, as also 11th (of gains) & 12th lord (of bed-pleasures) Saturn/Shani-dev are too close to Sun/Ravi, the 6th lord of Roga-Sthana. Both of them seem to have been torched or are combust for being in too close proximity to Sun/Ravi. Apart from that, both are deep in Gandanta degrees.

On the sidelines Moon/Chandra is not really comfortable being placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. Anyways, given the current Maha-Dasha is that of Mercury/Budha, it would perhaps be beneficial if the native were to consider reading/reciting/chanting/hearing Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, both morning and evening on a daily basis... apart from other Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Take care...
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Buddy,
Thanks for the reply. Even I wanted to say there is denial of marriage but just needed a confirmation from some one who has in depth knowledge. Also can I take this for granted that Sun Saturn conjunction in any house means you will not get along with your Father?

With Best,
Rahul
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I wouldn't make such a generalized or blanket statement with regards to Sun/Ravi and Saturn/Shani-dev conjunction - although there is always some stress involved with such a conjunction. In this case though, it does look like the native's father might be a bit detached or less caring of her and there seems to be a strong 6th and 12th relationship.

Take care...
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Buddy,
I can confirm that she has bad relationship with father . He does not care about her much and frequent quarrels are there. Also I asked when I looked her chart about relationship with seniors/boss. That too she said"Hmmh in a way my superiors aren't that great with me while working."
With Regards,
Rahul
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

The strong Ketu connections should explain... more so given the Nakshatra exchange or Parivarthana Yoga between Sun/Ravi and Ketu.

Take care...
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Pl recheck time of birth is it am or pm.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Hamid ji,
It is PM. I.e. afternoon 12:30