Is Marriage possible as per the chart

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hamid

Re: Is Marriage possible as per the chart

Post by Hamid »

Date: 18 DEc 1987
Time 12.30 afternoon.
Long: 76 degree n 39 min
Lat: 12 degree 18 min
Ayanamsa: 22:48:5
AScendant: 4 pisces 49

Marriage may be denied.

D-1
1.Karak for marriage is mars placed in the 8th house aspecting its own karak house by 7th sight.
2.Root karak is also mars it is placed in the 8th house aspecting the karak house by 7th sight.
3.The lord of the 7th house is mercury placed with sun [the lord of 12th house from 7th house] combust within 3 degrees.
4.Saturn the lord of the 12th house of the natal chart [the lord of the house responsible for bed comfort] also combust with sun within 3 degrees.
5.The ascendant lord jupiter aspects the 7th house by 7th sight.

D-9
1.The karakansha of karak is mars and it is placed in the 8th house of the natal chart aspecting the karak house by 7th sight.
2.The karakansha of root karak is mars and placed in the 8th house aspects the karak house by 7th sight.
3.The karakansha of the lord of the 7th house is also mars and being placed in the 8th house of the natal chart aspects the karak house by 7th sight.
4.The karak ansha of the lord of ascendant is jupiter and placed in the ascendant aspecting the 7th house by 7th sight.
5.Saturn which is placed with the lord of the 7th house aspecting the 7th house by 10th sight. its karakansha is mars placed in the 8th house aspecting the karak house by 7th sight.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

We can explain this chart with different wording also:

1: MARRIAGE: karak is mars, rootkarak is mars and lord of 7th house under focus is mercury.

2.BED COMFORT: karak is mercury, rootkarak is mars and lord of 12 house under focus is saturn.

3.CHILD BIRTH: karak is saturn, rootkarak is mercury and lord of 5th house is moon [moon placed in the 8th house, this placement also gives some problem in her monthly cycle]

So we can see that all the planets that matter in this aspect of her life are not favorable.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Question for learning:

IS SHE BECOMING BULKY/PUTTING ON WEIGHT?
Hamid
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Hamid ji,
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Yes she is on the bulkier side. When she was in school from that time I have seen her. Though slightly reduced but still on bulkier side. It is quite visible when Jupiter goes bad person tends to accumulate weight. And here it is in bad company.

With Best,
Rahul
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Jupiter in watery sign gives tendency to put on weight.
Hamid
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Hamid ji,
There has to be other factors as well ? As I too have Jup in Pisces in 2nd house with Ven rahu. But I did not gain weight though for a brief moment I did but I was abroad and in harsh winters you do tend to get some fat accumulation.

With Best,
Rahul
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

May be nakshatra n navamsa placement of jupiter is some balancing factor........how much n when varies from chart to chart
Hamid
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
rahul351987 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:11 am There has to be other factors as well ?
In your place, I'd start with a clear understanding of Jupiter/Guru's nature and thereafter a through analysis of it's strength, placement etc. In the said case, Jupiter/Guru being placed alongside Lagna and in his Swasthana in Meena Rasi is the key and I'd essentially start from there...

Take care...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Sunflower1 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:27 pm Hii, i hope you all are doing good!!
I have been intrested in astrology and i'm glad that i could contact with good astrologers.It would be nice if you look my chart and tell me how my marriage life is going to be in case if i will marry...i just want to know any disturbances that exist...Thank you.
My details
Dob: 24/06/1998
Time: 9:53 am
Place: Hyderabad,Andra pradesh
Your query have been responded to, in the other thread. So, it might not be a bad idea to discuss your query and related topics to that thread... instead of disrupting this thread.

In case you agree, please request the Administrator team to do the needful.

Take care...
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

rahul351987 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:55 am Hi,
I am posting on behalf of my friend who is a FEMALE and asked to put the question in Forum.
DOB: DEC 18 1987, 12:30 PM, Mysore Vishaka Nakshastra Tula Rashi.
She has been looking for a match for some years now. I looked into the chart but too much malefics aspecting 7th house is causing the problem (Rahu, Ketu in 7th , Saturn by 10th aspect).
The birth time is accurate but I am writing some thing about her: Younger Brother working in Australia, She has done education in Finance, worked in entertainment industry in Finance section. Big Boss reality show to be specific. Breaks in carrier and currently unemployed.
Is marriage promised in the chart (D9 also same story follows, Rahu ketu in 1 and 7th axis)

With Regards,
Rahul
Dear Rahul,

In the this horoscope, 7th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn. Saturn is in Mula Nakshatra and sub division of Ketu. Ketu is in Uttar Phalguni Nakshatra.

Ketu is in 7th house(prime house of marriage). Sun is lord of 6th. Sun is strong significator of 6th bhava(12th from 7th).

Saturn through it's nakshatra lord Ketu is promising marriage event. It is delay because ketu nakshatra lord sun is strong significator of 6th as well as 10th bhava. Ketu is aspecting 1st bhava. Ketu is in sign of virgo and in conjunction with sun. So combination of 7th along with 1,6,10 give delayed marriage results. Mercury will give results after multiple attempts..

It seems that the girl has a deep down approach when it comes to marriage, trying to get down to root or too much of probes of the prospective bridegroom. If this is true, then she needs to be cautious on this front, also try to shed away ego and self centeredness.

Whenever she meets any prospective bridegroom tell her to wear bright yellow color clothing. Worshipping Goddess Kali can help her to see reality and destroy illusions. It will also strengthen marriage relationship. Feeding Male Dog can be done as remedy. Distribution of medicine to needy people. Marriage Initiative needs to come from her end if she wants to get married. The more she takes initiative the early she gets married.

Someone mentioned that she has put on weight, this is because Saturn is in Mula Nakshatra. Saturn is the sublord of Lagna. Mula nakshahtra represents vata dosha. If this is not balanced then anxiety, dry skin and weight gain issues occur's. Get herself to visit good ayurvedic doctor to have a check up of tridosha. Most likely her vata would be imbalanced. Curing this would also help her to strengthen the Mula Nakshatra.

Whenever there is death either in family or friends, visit them as this will active mula nakshatra. If possible visit cremation grounds(any religion), find a place to sit even a bench would do, mediate at that place. If possible when moon will be transiting through Mula Nakshatra. 11th January 2021 Moon would be transiting through Mula nakshatra.

Take good care of feet's. Do manicure/pedicure. Do exercise related to feet's as this will strengthen mula nakshatra.

During Mercury/Rahu/Saturn interlocking period ideally marriage should be celerated... Between April to Sept 2022...

Hope this analysis helps you and the native... pls provide feedback as to when things progress....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi