When will i start earning money

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

kapilaw

When will i start earning money

Post by kapilaw »

I want to know when will i start earning money , please help, i shall be highly thankful to you.
Date of Birth : 7th of June 1997
Time of birth : 6:55 AM
Thank you.
Buddy

Re: When will i start earning money

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Please make sure to share details of your birth-place.

Take care...
kapilaw

Post by kapilaw »

Place of birth : Latitude 28 : 45 : N
Longitude 76 : 37 : E
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

There could be place change (not too far from where you are) in 2021.
Finding a right job might happen 2022-Nov. You may do small jobs off and on till that time.
Life is a lot better professionally from 2026-Aug.

Regards,
Srikanth.
kapilaw

Post by kapilaw »

Thank you Sir. :)
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

TOO strong a saturn, excellent memory [remembers even very old instances with minute details] never for gives.
Presently at this age mentally facing conflict in mind regarding materialistic world n spirituality.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Considering the information shared, your Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rashi - 3rd lord Sun/Ravi along with 5th & 12th lord Venus/Shukra are placed in the first house. Lagna Lord Mecury/Budha is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses and creates Rashi Parivarthana Yoga between the 1st and 12th lords, which is not really preferred.

Moon/Chandra the 2nd lord is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign in Vrischika Rashi and Jupiter/Guru, the (7th &) 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is Vakra/Retrograde and is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign in the 8th house of Makara Rashi. Their placements along with 6th lord Mars/Kuja's situation have rendered the Artha Trikona or the wealth houses weak and hence not preferred either. The Rashi Parivarthana between Saturn/Shani-dev, the 9th lord and Jupiter/Guru 10th lord (placed in the 8th house) is creating a Raja-Dharma/Karmadipathi Yoga and is a bit of a saving grace. Incidentally, Ketu is right there in the middle - in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition and influencing both the 9th and 10th houses. Glare of Rahu and Mars/Kuja from the 4th house is also not preferable.

Current Maha-Dasha is that of Venus/Shukra, Antara is that of Jupiter/Guru and Pratyantara is of Saturn/Shani-dev. Pratyantara of Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha starts towards end of April 2021.

Given the current situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesh regularly, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. Along with that, please consider reading/hearing/chanting Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama and Shri Lalitha Sahasranama.

Take care...
kapilaw

Post by kapilaw »

Yes Hamid, this is exactly what is happening :shock: :shock:
kapilaw

Post by kapilaw »

thank you Buddy. :)
astromnd

Post by astromnd »

Hi,

Sorry to say..money making is not the easiest of job for you. I guess you must invest your time in learning first. Upskilling yourself and learning to deal with authoritative figures is something that you must immediately look into.

You may consider a career that has something to do with spirituality or spiritual sciences including occult. In any case, you must be careful about the fact that you have some work to do and that cant be left in the name of God.

You might be a gifted artist and photographer. It is likely that you will have trouble at your home and eventually leave your home and move elsewhere far. That might be the beginning of a successful career for you.

Thanks..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect your parents. Respect your Guru. Respect nature.