Chart reading

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sudha

Chart reading

Post by Sudha »

Hello,
I have always known that birth chart readings are done to learn the various possibilities life can bring to a living person.
Is there way to read a death chart.? Is it possible to know the status of the departed soul. My uncle passed away recently on Feb 14 2021 in a freak accident and was declared dead at 7pm.

I don't have his birth details. He is around 65years old. His family is in a shock. Can somebody help me?

Thanks
Sudha
Arkaprava

Re: Chart reading

Post by Arkaprava »

1)Was their any property dispute among siblings?
2)Mother had issues related to legs/throat/hands
3)Mother's sibings has multiple properties and lives far away.
4)This this native have any issue around chest area?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Sudha
Accurate time of birth is essential for a chart reading in Vedic Astrology.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Very much like birth-chart analysis, there exists a concept called "Punya Chakra or Death Chart Analysis", wherein a chart is cast using the time of death. Such a chart, in lay men's terms can be translated as the "Horoscope of Death".

The subject (Punya Chakra or Death Chart) comes under the realm of "Life after Death or Soul's Journey in the other realms" and hence remains a mystery. However strong astrological principles, logic & intuitive faculties are applied, most of the delineation on this subject remains impossible to confirm (at least to a rationale thinking mind, to which we are invariably tuned in the current realm). Hence, any/all understandings or conclusions will remain essentially assumptions or stay unconfirmed. To make things more interesting, recording or pronouncing the timing of death is also very much debatable.

PS: Purely for academic interest, it would help if some insight into the native's life, his character/nature, good deeds/accomplishments etc, are provided, along with the place/location information. Ideally, an analysis is done in conjunction with the birth-chart analysis to understand the soul's journey... towards it's ultimate goal.

Take care...
Padma

Post by Padma »

From punyachart we can know how the soul will move , what the person thinks at the time of death etc ,for that the following details were required
Date , month , year , place of death , at the time of death is essential
Sudha

Post by Sudha »

Thankyou so much for your response.
@arkapurva- I am not sure of the details.. He is much elder to me. He recovered from Covid recently.

@pem- i found his birthdate it is 6/6/1956
Time is unknown. Place of birth Chennai. Infact he was born at home.

@buddy. Thankyou so much for your brief analysis. Infact I am very much interested in afterlife. However I am responsible enough to do my duties in current lifetime.

@padma- my uncle (my mother's brother) was born on 6/6/1956
Place of birth is Chennai. He died on 14/2/2021.declared dead at 7pm,place Chennai.

I lost my mother on Nov 3,2018 at 7.26pm,chennai. It has been a very depressing time for me ever since she died. She passed away right in front of my eyes. I can never forget that scene in my life time. She was born on June 5 1950 at 9.16.27am(time rectified) chennai.

I shall be thankful to all the learned astrologers if they could read both the charts and find out if their souls are at peace. My mother loved her brother a lot. Both of them were very innocent, introvert and of calm nature. Please help.
Arkaprava

Post by Arkaprava »

Okay
Padma

Post by Padma »

Sudha
Will analyse and revert as per punya chart
Sudha

Post by Sudha »

Thankyou Padma,

Much appreciated. Will wait for your reply.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Sudha
Thank you for tob data.
Can you share the circumstances of his death ? apart from Covid.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**