which gemstone should i use

Please do not give advice here unless you are well-versed in this area.
vam2587

which gemstone should i use

Post by vam2587 »

Dob...4th feb 1983
Time...8.40am
Place....sangola( maharashtra)

Which gemstone should i use? I m not getting job from last 1 year. And financial problem is also serious. So what to do? As well as do i have good career in teaching field and government job. ? Will i have success in politics .pls sir. Can i use blue saffire and remedy for my current ketu atardasha
Phillip

Re: which gemstone should i use

Post by Phillip »

i guess you should wear amethyst
pro412

Post by pro412 »

vam2587 wrote:Dob...4th feb 1983
Time...8.40am
Place....sangola( maharashtra)

Which gemstone should i use? I m not getting job from last 1 year. And financial problem is also serious. So what to do? As well as do i have good career in teaching field and government job. ? Will i have success in politics .pls sir. Can i use blue saffire and remedy for my current ketu atardasha
Hi vam2587,

According to your horoscope you are Aquarius ascendant. You are born in the Swati nakshatra. Currently you are going through Saturn Mahadasha, which will be operational till 28/03/2027.

Saturn is the lord of the ascendant and the 12th house. It is an auspicious planet in your horoscope. It is placed in the 9th house in the sign of Libra and is Exalted. But it has very less Drig Bala. So you may wear Saturn's gemstone to strengthen it. You may wear a Blue Sapphire / Iolite / Amethyst for lifetime.
Benefits of wearing a Blue Sapphire:
  1. Protective charm throughout life
  2. Will bestow good health, long life, prosperity, wealth and happiness
  3. Success in your ventures
  • Rituals for wearing Saturn's gemstone
    Day: Saturday of the bright half of the lunar month (Shukla Paksha)
    Time: On a Saturday 2 hours before sunset
    Finger: Middle
    Metal: Alloy (Ashtadhatu) / Steel / Silver
    Mantra: Om Sham Shaneyshcharya Namah (23000 times)
Thank You
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." - Albert Einstein
rightsmith423

Post by rightsmith423 »

I suggest you that just consult with well known Astrologer for your Gemstones. If you used wrong gemstones, This will give a negative results. So you must consult with Best Astrologer before choosing to wear gemstone.
Nevaeh

Post by Nevaeh »

Hello,
I wonder if you can share any literature or website where I can find more information on gemstones and astrology?
Thank you
MichaelEister

Post by MichaelEister »

There are numerous websites accessible where you can find information about gemstones and other spiritual items. But it is important to always look for genuine and certified vender. One of my friend suggested me astronakshatra27 which delivers the best & certified gemstones online. Additionally the astrologers present on this site are helpful in giving advice on every concern related to marriage, career, studies etc.