Coral, Yellow sapphire and pearl -- can u advise if i should continue to wear or remove

Please do not give advice here unless you are well-versed in this area.
Shilpabhadoria

Coral, Yellow sapphire and pearl -- can u advise if i should continue to wear or remove

Post by Shilpabhadoria »

shilpa bhadoria_Free_Kundali_[20170102060657].pdf
Sushil - Birth Chart
(351.58 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
My name Shilpa, Birth date - 06/03/1982, Time of Birth - 00:45 hrs, POB - Gwalior, M.P., India. Lagna is Scorpio. Rashi - Gemini
I am currently having Mercury Mahadasha and Jupiter Antardasha.

Husbands name - Sushil, Birth date -04/03/1981, Time of Birth 02:00 hrs, POB- GOHAD, M.P, INDIA.

Kindly advise, I have had 2 miscarriages and no children inspite of 10 yrs of marriage. I have very hostile environment at work and no support at home. Basically crumbling under pressure at both places.

I am wearing a Moti/ pearl. Want to know if I should wear a Yellow Sapphire, Coral or/and Emrald ?
Attachments
Lal Kitab sushil.pdf
Shilpa- Birth Chart
(10.57 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
Sujit

Re: Coral, Yellow sapphire and pearl -- can u advise if i should continue to wear or remove

Post by Sujit »

You can wear pearl of 5 carat as your Moon is weak in the 8th and afflicted makes it further weak. Wear gems in a muhurta.
Original pearls are costly. You can wear Yellow sapphire but avoid red coral.

Current antara of Jupiter in 12th is favorable for job in foreign lands. Current time can give stress to your job and status and is favorable for conception and there can be more personal expenses on comforts.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Akshit

Re: Coral, Yellow sapphire and pearl -- can u advise if i should continue to wear or remove

Post by Akshit »

The placement of Jupiter in the Nakshtra of Rahu and as well as aspected by Rahu may cause problems related progeny. Apart from that, your husband has 5th lord (Mars) combust, which is not allowing the same. There’s less chances of having child in the horoscope of your husband. However, it is same in yours, but less.

Your Husband has Maraka (Mercury) along with malefic Ketu and Moon, also Saturn and Mercury exchanging signs at same time. Therefore, health, wealth and family life will be miserable. On other side, you’ve Rahu and Moon in 8th house, which indicates lack of stability and family issues after marriage.

You both have afflicted Moon and associated with Rahu and Ketu, which signifies restlessness and misunderstanding in family life. Shilpa, you may face some family issues, detachments or financial problems from October 2017 to November 2020.

You can wear Pearl and Yellow Sapphire. Emerald and Coral should be avoided. However, keeping Coral during the pregnancy may helpful. I’ve suggestions for you, Chanting Durga Saptshati with Samput mantra will be more helpful than gemstone.

Thanks! Hope this will be helpful.