Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

MrAnon

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by MrAnon »

1nluv wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:03 am Hi! I'll do a 3-card reading for your question. I've previously studied cartomancy but I'm new at tarot, so bring your patience, a grain of salt, a pound of discernment, and ask away!
Thank you. I would like to know what the rest of this year 2019 is going to be like for me. That's my question...
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

MrAnon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:00 am
1nluv wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:03 am Hi! I'll do a 3-card reading for your question. I've previously studied cartomancy but I'm new at tarot, so bring your patience, a grain of salt, a pound of discernment, and ask away!
Thank you. I would like to know what the rest of this year 2019 is going to be like for me. That's my question...
No prob MrAnon. Please give me a few days to post your reading.
MrAnon

Post by MrAnon »

Sure. Thanks :)
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

MrAnon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:14 am Sure. Thanks :)
Hi there. Here is your reading:

mranon_reading.png
mranon_reading.png (832.29 KiB) Viewed 3155 times

The Devil
Six of Wands
The Emperor

Clarified by the 2 of Pentacles
and 3 of Pentacles

It looks like you will overcome a significant obstacle this, year, at least temporarily. The Devil Card represents any obstacle or problem. For example, it’s the job you hate, the toxic relationship, the drug or alcohol addiction. It’s anything that makes you feel bound to a certain pattern of behavior. Based on the clarifiers I pulled for you, I think this has to do with your work. You will be releasing yourself from an unhappy work situation and gaining some control over it as indicated by The Emperor card. Either you’ll become your own boss, or you’ll be promoted to the position of a boss within the company you work for.

I think it’s more complicated than this, though. Whatever you’re going through is multi-layered and cyclical. Do you see the way both the horse in the 6 of wands (the horse represents our physical and primal selves) and The Emperor (our rationality) are looking back at The Devil? This toxic situation has got hold of your body and mind and it’s very hard for you to leave it. It’s as if, for example, you had an affair with someone at work and want it to be over, but you still have to work with this person. Or your bosses are really nasty but you need this job. Or you’re trying to end an addiction while being surrounded by people who still partake in it. At any rate, you will be making progress this year in leaving this situation behind. You're going to have to put more effort in though to see more permanent results.

I hope this has helped. Let me know if you have any questions.
MrAnon

Post by MrAnon »

1nluv wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:26 am
Hi. This is awesome. I don't want to go into much detail but you are absolutely right. I am in a life situation that I don't want to be in and want out from. I've been in this for a long time. It is toxic indeed! I just have a couple of questions..

Could the Six of wands mean travel, relocation or some sort of movement or opportunity? I would love to leave the life of mine right now and leave all my problems behind. I want to move away to something better...

Also when do you think I can experience the positive aspects of the Emperor card based on your reading? Like any significant months, dates, season etc.

I want to thank you again for doing this that too for free. :)
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

MrAnon wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:18 am
1nluv wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:26 am
Hi. This is awesome. I don't want to go into much detail but you are absolutely right. I am in a life situation that I don't want to be in and want out from. I've been in this for a long time. It is toxic indeed! I just have a couple of questions..

Could the Six of wands mean travel, relocation or some sort of movement or opportunity? I would love to leave the life of mine right now and leave all my problems behind. I want to move away to something better...

Also when do you think I can experience the positive aspects of the Emperor card based on your reading? Like any significant months, dates, season etc.

I want to thank you again for doing this that too for free. :)

Though there are other cards where travel is better indicated, yes, the Six of Wands can indicate movement. It depicts the homecoming of the rider on the horse after winning a victory. Perhaps your hometown is at a distance from where you are now and that's where you'll go.

As far as timing, all I can say is that it will be in 2019. I'm sorry that I can't confidently pinpoint a month for you at this time.

Thank you for your feedback. I wish you luck in getting out of this situation. Don't hesitate. Godspeed!
MrAnon

Post by MrAnon »

Thanks for your kindness! Much appreciated.
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

I hope neither of you mind my taking initiative to answer this question.

After consulting the cards, it seems highly favorable this is the guy for you. The Queen of Fire is "confident, warm, intelligent, and graceful." She represents the past as it pertains to your romantic relationship with him. She says, "Stretch your wings and fly! Don't underestimate yourself. Assert your independence and creativity." The Ace of Water represents the present. It says, "Falling in love or the resurgence of a relationship. Spiritual growth and enhanced intuition. A new home." Earlier you asked if you should ask him out or be patient enough for him to ask you out. Trust your intuition like the Ace of Water suggests. Water is highly intuitive. Water is also quite emotional. Seeing how romantic relationships are based on emotions, it would make a huge amount of sense to surrender to the emotion of this relationship and feel at home by inviting his spirit into your heart.

The third card is the Three of Fire. My intuition is telling me that if you listens to these cards and open your heart, then you will be married. This card says, "Abundance! Things look very good; have patience at this time. Make long-term plans." While my Sun is in Pisces, and I am intuitive it is not my heart that enters in your romance. It is your heart, your intuition. Therefore, trust your intuition.
Attachments
Capeta Romance.png
Capeta Romance.png (460.22 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
Castleflower

Post by Castleflower »

Hello, i really need an answer.
There is this men B., who i am in lose contact with.
I met him through my ex boyfriend K.
Changed his number and asked me to not give his new number to K. because he lied to both of us.
I have no contact to B. right know, asked him if everything is alright, but got no answer.
I know from the astrological transits, that are lots of stress aspects at work are active right now.
So my question:
I just want to reassure myself that there is no contact to Klaus. My good friends name is Bernhardt.

Thank you so much in advance.
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

I totally understand. Like I said earlier, I am hijacking your post and 1nLuv's thread. Perhaps at this point, you need to ask yourself do you want to date a guy that would hold it against you if you ask him out first. If you are okay with being patient, then be patient. Otherwise, just ask him out and see what happens.