Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

hermit12 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:26 am
1nluv wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:03 am Hi! I'll do a 3-card reading for your question. I've previously studied cartomancy but I'm new at tarot, so bring your patience, a grain of salt, a pound of discernment, and ask away!
Thank you..are you still doing free readings..if so can you please answer my question below:

There is a guy i like..we had this strong connection in the beginning as the feelings were mutual but as of now there are lot of confusion and communication blocks between us..when he was really trying to make this work i was holding back due to past hurt and when i tried he was too hurt & tired of trying so situation as of now is really stagnant.. we are not in a relationship..Could you please let me know will this situation improve and we'd end up being together??

Hi hermit12. Here is your reading:

hermit12_reading.jpg
hermit12_reading.jpg (225.38 KiB) Viewed 2742 times

The Emporer
6 of Cups
The Magician

Yes, the situation will improve and you will reconnect. He will come around. These cards show males seated in their power (the Emporer), reconnecting (the 6 of cups), and taking action (the Magician) so I suggest you give him time to. Even if you decide to be the one taking the initiative to reach out first, I see that also going well. I see potential for you two forming a committed relationship here because the Emporer represents the husband and father, and the 6 of cups can represent children you may have together (though it may really be too early to tell that for certain). Either way the 6 of cups right in the center is an emotionally victorious card, and, along with the other cards here, indicates a successful and powerful re-connection.
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

1nluv wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:42 am
1nluv wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:03 am Hi! I'll do a 3-card reading for your question. I've previously studied cartomancy but I'm new at tarot, so bring your patience, a grain of salt, a pound of discernment, and ask away!
Thank you..are you still doing free readings..if so can you please answer my question below:

There is a guy i like..we had this strong connection in the beginning as the feelings were mutual but as of now there are lot of confusion and communication blocks between us..when he was really trying to make this work i was holding back due to past hurt and when i tried he was too hurt & tired of trying so situation as of now is really stagnant.. we are not in a relationship..Could you please let me know will this situation improve and we'd end up being together??

Hi hermit12. Here is your reading:

hermit12_reading.jpg

The Emporer
6 of Cups
The Magician

Yes, the situation will improve and you will reconnect. He will come around. These cards show males seated in their power (the Emporer), reconnecting (the 6 of cups), and taking action (the Magician) so I suggest you give him time to. Even if you decide to be the one taking the initiative to reach out first, I see that also going well. I see potential for you two forming a committed relationship here because the Emporer represents the husband and father, and the 6 of cups can represent children you may have together (though it may really be too early to tell that for certain). Either way the 6 of cups right in the center is an emotionally victorious card, and, along with the other cards here, indicates a successful and powerful re-connection.
Hi 1nluv,
Thanks a lot for doing the reading..as of now there has been many ups and downs and i think he has some other options as well in his life i mean dating options..and we have a lot of misunderstandings between us..the reading is really positive..but its like a really on and off connection..so does that mean despite everything we'll end up being married..because the situation is really tense..i have done so many mistakes..i just hope it is not irreparable...
Regards,
Hermit12
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi 1nluv,
Thanks a lot for doing the reading..as of now there has been many ups and downs and i think he has some other options as well in his life i mean dating options..and we have a lot of misunderstandings between us..the reading is really positive..but its like a really on and off connection..so does that mean despite everything we'll end up being married..because the situation is really tense..i have done so many mistakes..i just hope it is not irreparable...
Regards,
Hermit12

Based on the reading I definitely think it's reparable. No surprise he might be pursuing other options at the moment though. Just give him some time :)
Khl

Post by Khl »

Can you please read for me

Name/Kholod
DOB/ 21/03/1984
I want to know if I will get married to the person who I love? And what is his feeling about me and what does he think about it? Thankyou
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Khl wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:36 am Can you please read for me

Name/Kholod
DOB/ 21/03/1984
I want to know if I will get married to the person who I love? And what is his feeling about me and what does he think about it? Thankyou
Hello Khl - Will post soon. Thanks.
Khl

Post by Khl »

1nluv wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:54 pm

Name/Kholod
DOB/ 21/03/1984
👍 Waiting for you.. Thanks
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Khl wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:36 pm
1nluv wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:54 pm

Name/Kholod
DOB/ 21/03/1984
👍 Waiting for you.. Thanks
Posted in other thread. Please don't post the same question in multiple threads. Thanks.
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

1nluv wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:16 am
Hi 1nluv,
Regards,
Hermit12

Based on the reading I definitely think it's reparable. No surprise he might be pursuing other options at the moment though. Just give him some time :)

Hi 1nluv,

I apologize for late response😓..can you please help me one more time..i really need your guidance regarding this situation😓😓..if you allow i will post my question..also do let me know do you offer personal readings..

Regards,
Hermit12
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

hermit12 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:32 am
Hi 1nluv,
Regards,
Hermit12

Hi 1nluv,

I apologize for late response😓..can you please help me one more time..i really need your guidance regarding this situation😓😓..if you allow i will post my question..also do let me know do you offer personal readings..

Regards,
Hermit12

Sure, what else do you need help with? I'm not offering paid personal readings at this time, sorry.
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

1nluv wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:53 am
hermit12 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:32 am

Hi 1nluv,

Regards,
Hermit12

Sure, what else do you need help with? I'm not offering paid personal readings at this time, sorry.
Hi 1nluv,

Thank you so much for your prompt response..I have sent you a pm..can you please confirm whether you have recieved it succesfully or not?

Regards,
Hermit12