Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

Sanjjith wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:02 am Hey there,

My question is,

Is there any important or life changing event that the future has in store for me and when can I expect it to happen.

Thanks.
Hi Sanjjith- Thanks for your question. I won't be able to pinpoint a 'when' for you but I can see if there is an important or life changing event coming up for you. Please allow a few days for the reading.
Sanjjith

Post by Sanjjith »

Oh that's great. I will look forward for your reading. Thanks so much :D
child birth

Post by child birth »

Sir,

These are the details of my mother in law 07.10.1962, 6.10 p.a, Bha agra

She is having multiple myloma(Blood cancer) since 2016 from the diagnosis until feb 2019 things were smooth but know her health is detoriating.
I thereby wish to know here future health presently she is hospitalised since yerterday.
Any remedy if any

Plz do a traot reading for her health
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Sanjjith wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:05 am Oh that's great. I will look forward for your reading. Thanks so much :D

Hi Sanjjith. Here is your reading on your question as to if there is an important life changing event upcoming in your life that you can look forward to:

sanjjith_reading.jpg
sanjjith_reading.jpg (156.64 KiB) Viewed 2874 times

Ace of Wands
Page of Swords
5 of Cups

While I was shuffling, the Ace of Wands flipped right up, so this is your first card. The Ace of Wands is a definite yes; it’s like a big thumbs-up ‘ok’ sign, so your answer is yes, you have an important event to look forward to. I know you’re looking for more details than this, and you have two more cards, so let’s drill down a little further. The Ace of Wands symbolizes passionate new beginnings. It can refer to the start of a passionate sexual relationship, or an inspired idea.

What is important to remember is that the Ace of Wands is an action card. To experience this important event will require you to act on your inspiration. You need to take the initiative. You need to take action and invest in your own future. Be brave and act on your ideas. Even aside from this, I think you have an important love relationship to look forward to.

The Page of Swords and 5 of cups are next. Is there someone around you who is talking you out of acting upon your good ideas? Or are you negatively self-talking, (it’ll never work, etc.,) cutting your plan off before it has a chance to take root? If so, don’t let this happen, because your last card is a card of loss and regret. This is the “shoulda, coulda, woulda” card. You’ll experience regret if you let yourself or others talk you out of taking action. That said, the presence of this card suggests that you may nevertheless experience loss of some sort. You will experience a life changing event but you will also experience loss. However, there’s no need to worry because in order to gain something, you must give something up in its place. This is the usual way of things.

I hope this has helped Sanjjith. Good luck!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

child birth wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:31 pm These are the details of my mother in law 07.10.1962, 6.10 p.a, Bha agra

She is having multiple myloma(Blood cancer) since 2016 from the diagnosis until feb 2019 things were smooth but know her health is detoriating.
I thereby wish to know here future health presently she is hospitalised since yerterday.
Any remedy if any

Plz do a traot reading for her health
Hi- I will post your reading soon. Thanks for your your patience.
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Hello Everyone. Last week, I was asking the Angel Tarot about prayer. I am honestly not sure if the response was for my eyes only or if everyone here will benefit from this reading as well. Hopefully, it is the latter. I leave this up to you. Without further ado, here is their response. I am having difficulty loading the image.
child birth

Post by child birth »

will wait sir.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

child birth wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:59 pm will wait sir.
Hi child birth, here is your reading:

child_birth_reading_2.jpg
child_birth_reading_2.jpg (233.03 KiB) Viewed 2839 times

Queen of Cups
9 of cups
Queen of Pentacles

My interpretation: Despite her having gone to the hospital as you've said, it looks like your mother-in-law is in good hands. She is receiving very good care. Please don't worry. The cards say that she will be satisfied with the care she receives, so I think that she will be better soon - I just cannot say when. She is glad you are caring for her too. Things will be ok. I hope this has helped and that your mother-in-law will be out of the hospital soon.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

child birth wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:44 pm Thanks sir
You're welcome! Please don't call me sir, thank you.