Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

MrAnon

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by MrAnon »

1nluv wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:51 pm
MrAnon wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:34 pm Hi InLuv. I'm glad you're still active on this site.

I'd like to know if my deepest desire will come true in the year 2022.

Hope I'm not troubling you..

Thanks.
Hello MrAnon- Thought I might see you back here :) I hope you're doing better these days. I'll give this a go soon.
Hi Inluv. I'm okay. Thanks for asking. I'm just thinking ahead.. :)
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

MrAnon wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:52 pm
MrAnon wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:34 pm Hi InLuv. I'm glad you're still active on this site.

I'd like to know if my deepest desire will come true in the year 2022.

Hope I'm not troubling you..

Thanks.
Hello MrAnon- Thought I might see you back here :) I hope you're doing better these days. I'll give this a go soon.

Good to hear :) Here is your reading:

mranon_reading2.jpg
mranon_reading2.jpg (195.7 KiB) Viewed 2704 times

Knight of Swords
Ten of Swords
Two of Wands

You are driven by the thought of this desire and you will take it as far as you can. Will it be fully achieved in 2022? Based on these cards, I’d have to say it won't. 2022 will see you at a crossroads in regards to this where you will most likely surrender the idea (as indicated by the 10 of Swords) and choose an alternate path. The results of the actions you take will be a life education for you.
MrAnon

Post by MrAnon »

1nluv wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:48 am

mranon_reading2.jpg

Knight of Swords
Ten of Swords
Two of Wands

You are driven by the thought of this desire and you will take it as far as you can. Will it be fully achieved in 2022? Based on these cards, I’d have to say it won't. 2022 will see you at a crossroads in regards to this where you will most likely surrender the idea (as indicated by the 10 of Swords) and choose an alternate path. The results of the actions you take will be a life education for you.
Hi Inluv. Thanks a lot for your reading. It's very accurate. You're right about how I'm driven by my desire. I just have a question. I do predict that I would have to be at a crossroads in regards to it and will have to sacrifice a lot to get it. Seeing the two of wands, a somewhat positive card after the ten of swords, could it mean that I would make the necessary sacrifices and get what I want? Or do you feel its a definite 'no' ? Could the ten of swords mean transformaton/new beginnings? like the tower or death cards? Because in reference to the two of wands again, I do believe I'm going to be working with a partner or maybe even a group towards my goal.. so just hoping the answer to the reading is 'yes' instead... :) . I apologize for being very vague.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

MrAnon wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:20 am

mranon_reading2.jpg

Knight of Swords
Ten of Swords
Two of Wands

Hi Inluv. Thanks a lot for your reading. It's very accurate. You're right about how I'm driven by my desire. I just have a question. I do predict that I would have to be at a crossroads in regards to it and will have to sacrifice a lot to get it. Seeing the two of wands, a somewhat positive card after the ten of swords, could it mean that I would make the necessary sacrifices and get what I want? Or do you feel its a definite 'no' ? Could the ten of swords mean transformaton/new beginnings? like the tower or death cards? Because in reference to the two of wands again, I do believe I'm going to be working with a partner or maybe even a group towards my goal.. so just hoping the answer to the reading is 'yes' instead... :) . I apologize for being very vague.
Remember that your question was if this will happen in 2022 specifically, not if it would or wouldn't happen at all. You are right that the 2 of Wands shows progress from the 10 of Swords, and it also can refer to working with a partner or group (I did get the feeling that this endeavor was larger than one person actually). The cards show that in 2022 you will be at a point of decision. Notably, there is no outcome depicted, so I have to stick by my answer about this not occurring in 2022, though I can see you are making progress on it in 2022. I said that most likely you would surrender the idea and take an alternate path, and sometimes, that is progress, because it leads to something even better or more appropriate.

Also remember that we have free will. The outcome of a situation absolutely depends on the actions we take in every moment. Tarot doesn't have the final answer, especially for a time frame 2 years from now about a possible result that depends on the everyday actions and decisions of multiple people. Many times the answer from the tarot readings I give is literally the cards depicting the message "It depends," or "It's your choice," or "It's up to you," because it is. So please don't get disheartened by this reading. It is ultimately up to you.
MrAnon

Post by MrAnon »

1nluv wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:05 am

mranon_reading2.jpg

Knight of Swords
Ten of Swords
Two of Wands

Remember that your question was if this will happen in 2022 specifically, not if it would or wouldn't happen at all. You are right that the 2 of Wands shows progress from the 10 of Swords, and it also can refer to working with a partner or group (I did get the feeling that this endeavor was larger than one person actually). The cards show that in 2022 you will be at a point of decision. Notably, there is no outcome depicted, so I have to stick by my answer about this not occurring in 2022, though I can see you are making progress on it in 2022. I said that most likely you would surrender the idea and take an alternate path, and sometimes, that is progress, because it leads to something even better or more appropriate.

Also remember that we have free will. The outcome of a situation absolutely depends on the actions we take in every moment. Tarot doesn't have the final answer, especially for a time frame 2 years from now about a possible result that depends on the everyday actions and decisions of multiple people. Many times the answer from the tarot readings I give is literally the cards depicting the message "It depends," or "It's your choice," or "It's up to you," because it is. So please don't get disheartened by this reading. It is ultimately up to you.
Hi Inluv. I understand better now. Your explanation gives me new perspectives and hope. I forgot that we had freewill :) . I love your readings. Thanks a lot for your time. Best.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi Inluv. I understand better now. Your explanation gives me new perspectives and hope. I forgot that we had freewill :) . I love your readings. Thanks a lot for your time. Best.

Aww, no problem :) Thanks for giving me the chance to be a little clearer - I often struggle with that. If you have any other questions on this particular topic and if you're interested, I'd like to offer you a full celtic cross spread, for free. Not the same question though, until significant time has passed.
MrAnon

Post by MrAnon »

1nluv wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:25 am

Aww, no problem :) Thanks for giving me the chance to be a little clearer - I often struggle with that. If you have any other questions on this particular topic and if you're interested, I'd like to offer you a full celtic cross spread, for free. Not the same question though, until significant time has passed.
So nice of you Inluv. You are too kind!! Thank you for your thoughtful and generous offer. I don't really have any other questions as of now. Two years is quite a while so I'll just focus on the present. Don't want to be wasting your time. I want to thank you again for everything. I'll keep in touch if I have any other queries. You're truly the best. Thank you very much again and much love! :D
redroof

Post by redroof »

Hey there :)

Are you still reading? If so I'd like to ask about my love life, can i expect to meet someone soon and what will they be like?

1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

redroof wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:48 am Hey there :)

Are you still reading? If so I'd like to ask about my love life, can i expect to meet someone soon and what will they be like?

Hi! Please allow a few days for the reading. Thanks.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

redroof wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:48 am Hey there :)

Hi there- Here is your reading:

redroof_reading.jpg
redroof_reading.jpg (226.63 KiB) Viewed 2606 times

The Devil
clarified by Wheel of Fortune
Knight of Wands

I asked if you would meet someone in 2020, and not only is your answer yes, but it will be a passionate and significantly karmic relationship. They might be a Capricorn or someone with Capricorn-like qualities. It will change your view of relationships forever including changing your enthusiasm about having a partner at all. I have to warn you that there is potential for an abusive relationship here, so please heed this warning in time and nip any potential of abuse in the bud before it starts. This includes self-abuse through negative thinking, obsessive tendencies, and addictions as well. When you meet someone who has similar issues you end up in a co-dependent relationship. It doesn’t have to be this way though if you take control of your own negative habits and set clearly defined boundaries before a love interest shows up. Work on doing these things so that you can have a healthy relationship.