The 'Death' Card

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

admin
Site Admin

The 'Death' Card

Post by admin »

An extract from Noel Eastwood's latest newsletter on this card:

The Death card is also a reminder of the cycles of birth, death and rebirth, the cycle of reincarnation. On a more positive note, it also heralds the end of dead-end projects, relationships and even of emotional episodes such as grief or sadness. Sometimes an ending is a relief, especially when one is suffering. That suffering could be a failing romance, a one-way friendship, or a failed business relationship.

The Death card reminds us that nothing stays the same.

Birth, death and rebirth are also metaphors of transforming to a higher level of consciousness. A period of transformation brought about by following the mystic’s path, can often involve grief and loss. This heralds the end of one cycle, the cycle of ignorance, to make way for a new cycle of insight along the mystic's path.

Death, as a transformative process, is part of the mystic’s path to enlightenment. To make it easier to understand the Death card, I refer you to an old saying: ‘when one door closes another door is already open.’

It really is worth reading the rest of this article which you can obtain by signing up for his Newsletter at info@plutoscave.com

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
1nluv

Re: The 'Death' Card

Post by 1nluv »

I found the extract to be really informative so I just signed up to the newsletter from his site.
Taurus128

Post by Taurus128 »

Thanks for posting this, it's very reassuring to read. I suppose in some ways it reflects the dualistic nature of yin and yang where death is just a natural part of the cycle and is not necessarily a bad thing.

I also heard that the death card is the card of Scorpio. Can someone tell me why this is?

Many thanks.
random name

Post by random name »

Taurus128 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:59 am Thanks for posting this, it's very reassuring to read. I suppose in some ways it reflects the dualistic nature of yin and yang where death is just a natural part of the cycle and is not necessarily a bad thing.

I also heard that the death card is the card of Scorpio. Can someone tell me why this is?

Many thanks.
In astrology Scorpio is associated with death, transformation, intensity, occult, mystery.... Kinda dark, isn't it?
Also it is ruled by Pluto, the planet that brings transformation above anything else. Just as the Death cards.
See how easily all those traits could be associated with Death as well?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Taurus128 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:59 am Thanks for posting this, it's very reassuring to read. I suppose in some ways it reflects the dualistic nature of yin and yang where death is just a natural part of the cycle and is not necessarily a bad thing.

Many thanks.
Hello Taurus
I understand that tarot cards are assigned to astrological signs : e.g. Scorpio - Death Card.
I believe its because : in the natural signs of the Zodiac - Starting from Aries, 1st House - the 8House is Scorpio which
represents the House of Death.(ending/beginning)
I hope this is of help to you.

2. Can you or somebody please give some clue as to: What is the indication given by Tarot Cards when there
is the presence of some Black Magic Activity going on ?

Regards - Pem (Moderator/Vedic Astrology Readings Section)
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**