Will we get married?

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

sunnyrobots

Will we get married?

Post by sunnyrobots »

Male: October 30, 1985. 21:57. Santa Ana, California, United States.

Female: April 2, 1988. 23:36. Fullerton, California, United States.
Attachments
Female Birthchart
Female Birthchart
9E15D04C-C15F-43DD-8CFC-42ED9A4C2E71.jpeg (243.54 KiB) Viewed 2140 times
Male Birthchart
Male Birthchart
A1770333-35E7-4F60-B66A-13139689AFC7.png (106.96 KiB) Viewed 2140 times
1nluv

Re: Will we get married?

Post by 1nluv »

Hi Sunnyrobots- I won't be able to answer the question just by looking at the astrology charts you posted but I can do a tarot reading on it. Are you the male or the female here?
sunnyrobots

Post by sunnyrobots »

Hi 1nluv, I am male. Thank you.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Ok thanks. I'll post your reading soon.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there. Thank you for your question. This was a bit of a tricky reading for me so if you feel like letting me know hit or miss, it would be great. It will help me improve. On to the reading…

sunnyrobots_reading.png
sunnyrobots_reading.png (669.56 KiB) Viewed 2112 times

King of Pentacles
King of Wands
The Hanged Man
Clarifier: 9 of Pentacles

Interestingly, the answer isn’t an outright yes or no, it’s a “not at this time.” You’re showing up here as the King of Pentacles which is strange because it usually indicates an earth sign person, but you have very little earth in your chart. In that case it means you’re stable and have a serious and committed attitude in this situation.

However, you and your girlfriend have two different perspectives on marriage at the moment. Your girlfriend shows up here as the King of Wands which usually indicates an Aries person or other fire sign energy, and looking at the charts you posted she is indeed an Aries with a Sagittarius ascendant. According to what I’m seeing in the cards she wants to live life free and easy, unbound by ties of marriage. The extra card I pulled for you- the 9 of Pentacles- seems to confirm this. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I get the impression she is well-to-do (possibly you both are,) and you kind of see her as a conquest; you want her “for keeps.” At least for now it seems you do. I think in time your perspective on this situation will change. If you don’t change your mind though, she may very well come around, just not soon. You two seem to engage each other well though. It’s actually kind of cute the way these two kings are facing each other. There is potential here I think, so my advice is to give the situation more time, and a change in perspective on either or both of your parts will prove to be definitive.
sunnyrobots

Post by sunnyrobots »

It is true, she is an Aries, she does come from a very wealthy family, and she is successful in her career and is an independent girl. I do not come from a wealthy Background but based on my current investments, I may become wealthy in the future. I am confident it will play out well for me.

In the beginning of our long term relationship, I wanted to get married and she was free and didn’t want to be tied down. But I think now, our situation has changed a bit. I question the relationship whether it will work and she is more committed. I am also not stable in my career at the moment so I don’t know if the stress and worry that comes along with it has a part in how I am feeling.

Forgive me, what does the card The Hanged Man mean?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Thanks alot for the feedback!

The Hanged Man is about enlightenment and gaining a new perspective. It's also about a time of waiting and inactivity, when not much of note is happening. The advice it implies is to wait things out, surrender to the situation and see it from a different perspective.
sunnyrobots

Post by sunnyrobots »

Thank you!