Third opinion needed.

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Pyushi

Third opinion needed.

Post by Pyushi »

Hello 1nluv,

I had a Vedic astrology reading on this forum. After giving my rectified birth Time, I was told two different thing from two different astrologers. It's not their fault. It's because of coordinate problem and time of birth. But now I am confused right now.

So I would love to have a third opinion on this matter. I will be thankful to you if you do a tarot reading for me and tell me
1. Why I am unable to find a suitable match for me?
2. What will my married life be like?
3. Is he going to be caring , loving and honest with me in relationship?
4. How is my future regarding career and when I am likely to get another job?( Currently unemployed)

Regards
1nluv

Re: Third opinion needed.

Post by 1nluv »

Pyushi wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:41 pm Hello 1nluv,

I had a Vedic astrology reading on this forum. After giving my rectified birth Time, I was told two different thing from two different astrologers. It's not their fault. It's because of coordinate problem and time of birth. But now I am confused right now.

So I would love to have a third opinion on this matter. I will be thankful to you if you do a tarot reading for me and tell me
1. Why I am unable to find a suitable match for me?
2. What will my married life be like?
3. Is he going to be caring , loving and honest with me in relationship?
4. How is my future regarding career and when I am likely to get another job?( Currently unemployed)

Regards
Hi Pyushi! I'd be happy to help out.

Let's take it one question at a time. I see from your questions that you're looking for a mate. Your questions contain certain assumptions though, and I've come to find that incorrect assumptions can result in incorrect interpretations. For example your second question assumes that you will be married at some point when this may not be the case. What I can ask instead regarding your love life is:

"Will Pyushi ever be married"
or
"Will Pyushi find a love partner within the next (number of years)"

Which would you prefer?

If the cards point to 'yes' in either case, then I can ask how your partner will treat you.

As for the career questions, I can ask if you will obtain employment within the next year. Would this be ok? If the answer is yes, the cards will generally show the nature of the work as well.

Let me know and I'll get started on your readings.
Pyushi

Post by Pyushi »

Hi 1nluv,

Thanks for replying so soon. I prefer,
Will pyushi find the partner with in next (no of years) ?
And everything else is fine the way to said.
I don't have any idea as to how this tarot reading works. So I asked bunch of questions. Sorry for that.

Regards
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Pyushi wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:02 am Hi 1nluv,

Thanks for replying so soon. I prefer,
Will pyushi find the partner with in next (no of years) ?
And everything else is fine the way to said.
I don't have any idea as to how this tarot reading works. So I asked bunch of questions. Sorry for that.

Regards
Ok, thanks. Please allow a few days for the readings.
Pyushi

Post by Pyushi »

Yeah sure.. please take your time.. :D
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there. Here are your readings.I haven’t read your other threads on the forum specifically to go into these readings fresh. I’m not familiar with your other discussions other than what you’ve told me and I’m happy to say that the cards received in response to your questions here are very, very positive.

In response to your question, will you find a love partner in the next 5 years (I chose 5 years since you didn’t indicate):

pyushi_reading_1.jpg
pyushi_reading_1.jpg (197.17 KiB) Viewed 2371 times

The Sun
Ace of Cups
5 of Pentacles

These cards indicate that yes, you will absolutely find a love partner within the next five years. You will feel like you’ve met ‘the one.’

I was so happy to see these cards for you. You’ve got The Sun card here – arguably the most powerfully positive card in the deck. It means ‘success.’ Whenever it shows up, the surrounding cards take on their most positive meanings. Right next to it is the Ace of Cups which, even without the Sun next to it, very specifically refers to new love coming in for you. Lastly, you have the 5 of Pentacles which under most other contexts would not be a favorable card. In this case however, it means that the two of you will be together through thick and thin and grow older together, like the couple shown on the card.

If yes, how will the love partner treat Pyushi?

pyushi_reading_2.jpg
pyushi_reading_2.jpg (191.1 KiB) Viewed 2371 times

Page of Wands
The Emperor
Four of Wands

These cards, together with the cards above, indicate you will become married to this love partner you find. You will have a home and family together. At least one child is very likely. The Emperor upright is the card of the husband and father-figure. These are the roles he will take on in your life. It suggests he will treat you right and provide you with stability and security. He will be traditionally-minded and rational.

The negative side to The Emperor is that he can be controlling and bossy, but I don’t see that supported much by the other cards next to him. In fact, the other cards suggest that he will be flirty and passionate towards you. He’ll be ambitious, enthusiastic and charming, and will definitely have sex on his mind. I think you will make a very happy and loving home together.

There’s a lot of fire energy in these readings so be on the lookout for a man who’s a fire sign- specifically an Aries (The Emperor) or Leo (The Sun).

I’ll post your next question soon.
Pyushi

Post by Pyushi »

Hi 1nluv,
Thank you so much for the readings. Today you have put my heart and mind at ease. I was so tensed because of uncertainty regarding marriage. I know the kind of person I can be sometimes, so him being bossy and controlling is good for a stable home life. If he will be into me, what else I need. Now I am eagerly waiting for your next readings. :)
Regards
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Glad to hear!

Here is your reading regarding your question about employment:

pyushi_reading_3.jpg
pyushi_reading_3.jpg (234.21 KiB) Viewed 2357 times

Temperance
The Heirophant
8 of Pentacles

The answer to your last question is also a yes. You will obtain employment within the next year (12 months.) The work will be repetitive but steady. It’ll be with a large organization, either in the industries of food/drink, health, or factory work. You’ll need to have patience in dealing with sensitive people.

It looks like you've got a lot to look forward to. Enjoy :)
Pyushi

Post by Pyushi »

Thank you so much for the readings. I am really great ful to you. :D