I need some questions answered

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

heatofthenight

I need some questions answered

Post by heatofthenight »

Here are my questions:

1) What is it that my mother is planning?
2) Will my dad agree/help my mother with this plan?
3) I was advised to keep doing what I'm doing in the other thread... I want to ask what will be the repurcussions of my plans & actions?
1nluv wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:58 pm
heatofthenight wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:47 pm

I dont see an 'edit post' button so I didn't know what else to do other than quote myself.
Can i ask you other questions as well? The way I/everyone asks in this thread? At the time of my original post i put the first few questions that were on my mind the most. Are we allowed to make new posts asking other questions?

Heatofthenight: Random name has a lot going on right now so I will do your reading. Start a new thread and include your questions in the post. From the Tarot forum, click on the 'New Topic' button at the bottom of the list of threads and post your questions. Thanks.
1nluv

Re: I need some questions answered

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there. I saw that you were told your mother is planning something, but I can't start answering your questions with any assumptions in mind for better accuracy. The first question I'll ask is if your mother is planning something and then we'll go from there. If my cards also show that she's planning something, that will be more confirmation for you. I should be able to get back to you within a few days.
random name

Post by random name »

Well, maybe it helps to know that cards showed her behavior as in having a plan. It can simply be the thing she wants everything to go how she sees it in her head. Pretty controlling person imo.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hello- here are readings 1 & 2:

heatofthenight_reading1and2.jpg
heatofthenight_reading1and2.jpg (358.64 KiB) Viewed 2759 times

1) Is heatofthenight’s mother planning anything and if so, what is it? (1st row)

Judgement
Knight of Cups
4 of cups

I agree with your previous reading that your mother is planning something. My cards are showing that she’s planning on making an emotional offer of love, support, or affection to someone who isn’t interested in receiving it. This could be anyone, so I did an extra reading for you to see who it is, which I will post in a while. For now, question #2:

2) Will my dad agree/help my mother with this plan? (2nd row)

10 of Swords
The Emporer
Queen of Swords

Definitely not. The emotional offer she plans to make isn’t beneficial to your father. Your dad has been hurt too many times and he’s had enough. He’s acting much more judiciously now and will be just as ruthless if and when the situation calls for it.

I will post your other readings in a while.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

random name wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:05 pm Well, maybe it helps to know that cards showed her behavior as in having a plan. It can simply be the thing she wants everything to go how she sees it in her head. Pretty controlling person imo.

Yes, I agree she has a plan.
heatofthenight

Post by heatofthenight »

1nluv wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:21 am Hello- here are readings 1 & 2:

heatofthenight_reading1and2.jpg

1) Is heatofthenight’s mother planning anything and if so, what is it? (1st row)

Judgement
Knight of Cups
4 of cups

I agree with your previous reading that your mother is planning something. My cards are showing that she’s planning on making an emotional offer of love, support, or affection to someone who isn’t interested in receiving it. This could be anyone, so I did an extra reading for you to see who it is, which I will post in a while. For now, question #2:

2) Will my dad agree/help my mother with this plan? (2nd row)

10 of Swords
The Emporer
Queen of Swords

Definitely not. The emotional offer she plans to make isn’t beneficial to your father. Your dad has been hurt too many times and he’s had enough. He’s acting much more judiciously now and will be just as ruthless if and when the situation calls for it.

I will post your other readings in a while.
I guess that person is me haha, but go ahead and do the reading on it.
Also the bolded about my dad could you ask further about that? Thank you
random name wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:05 pm Well, maybe it helps to know that cards showed her behavior as in having a plan. It can simply be the thing she wants everything to go how she sees it in her head. Pretty controlling person imo.

Yes, I'd like to know what's going on in her head. :roll:

I'm glad both of you are right! Thanks!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

heatofthenight wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:37 am

I've done it, and yes, I think it's you, so I'm just going to focus on your remaining question from here.
Yep, I struggled with that word choice.I couldn't find the correct word for what I wanted to say there. Not saying your dad is a ruthless person or anything- what I meant is that he won't be swayed from making harsh decisions if needed. Do a search on the Queen of Swords card and you will find further information on this.
heatofthenight

Post by heatofthenight »

1nluv wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:49 am
heatofthenight wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:37 am

I've done it, and yes, I think it's you, so I'm just going to focus on your remaining question from here.
Yep, I struggled with that word choice.I couldn't find the correct word for what I wanted to say there. Not saying your dad is a ruthless person or anything- what I meant is that he won't be swayed from making harsh decisions if needed. Do a search on the Queen of Swords card and you will find further information on this.
Yes... I was asking if you could look further into how he has been hurt and what ruthless harsh decisions could he possibly make? /and what situations are such that would make him take such steps
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Do a search on the cards that came up in the second row regarding your father, particularly the Queen of Swords and 10 of Swords. I will get to the third question in your original post as soon as I can. Afterwards I must reply to others who are looking for help here as well. I think you should consider consulting a professional tarot reader who can give you an in-depth reading. It may be helpful to you.
heatofthenight

Post by heatofthenight »

1nluv wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:07 am Do a search on the cards that came up in the second row regarding your father, particularly the Queen of Swords and 10 of Swords. I will get to the third question in your original post as soon as I can. Afterwards I must reply to others who are looking for help here as well. I think you should consider consulting a professional tarot reader who can give you an in-depth reading. It may be helpful to you.
Okay, awaiting your third question reply