Career guidance and job

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

luv_prince

Career guidance and job

Post by luv_prince »

Hello Experts,
Can you please let me know when i will land in to a job and how my career will be going forward.
Thanks
1nluv

Re: Career guidance and job

Post by 1nluv »

luvsom82 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:40 am Hello Experts,
Can you please let me know when i will land in to a job and how my career will be going forward.
Thanks
Hello luvsom82. I can do a reading to see if you will have a job in a certain timeframe - for example within the next six months. If the answer is yes then I can answer your second question. Also, I've deleted your post in the other tarot thread since it is a duplicate. Please don't post the same question in multiple threads. Thank you.
luv_prince

Post by luv_prince »

Hello 1nluv,
Thanks for responce. Will be greatful if you can do the reading and let me know the results. Sorry for the doubke post. Will be careful in future. Kindly let me know if more details are required to do the reading.

Thanks
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

luvsom82 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:54 pm Hello 1nluv,
Thanks for responce. Will be greatful if you can do the reading and let me know the results. Sorry for the doubke post. Will be careful in future. Kindly let me know if more details are required to do the reading.

Thanks
Hi luvsom82 – Here is your reading:

luvsom82_reading.jpg
luvsom82_reading.jpg (224.45 KiB) Viewed 1585 times

Queen of Swords
Clarified by The Empress
and 4 of Cups

In the next six months you will be invited to job interviews as shown by the Queen of Swords. In this reading she represents hiring managers. However, you will be unsatisfied with the job or offers you receive and may decide not to take the opportunity presented to you, as seen in the 4 of Cups card. Though the person in the card is being presented with an opportunity with room for growth (The Empress), he feels it’s not an opportunity worth taking. In your case it may be because the job is beneath your skill level or the offer isn’t substantial enough. Only you can decide which opportunity is right for you. The advice is to look inside yourself to hone in on what you really want to do, and then put your efforts towards that.
luv_prince

Post by luv_prince »

Thanks For your reading. Hope I get oppurtunities as per your reading.