Job Opportunity

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

astrorabi

Job Opportunity

Post by astrorabi »

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am losing my current job on Thursday 30th January 2020 due to shortage of work in my area ( oil, gas, mining). Can I get a new job opportunity in February 2020. I have applied some positions in USA & Canada. I would appreciate your insight regarding this question.

Best regards,
RABI from Vancouver Canada.

DOB: 3rd June 1962
Time: 15:30
Town: Satkhira, Khulna
1nluv

Re: Job Opportunity

Post by 1nluv »

astrorabi wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:29 am Hello Sir/Madam,
I am losing my current job on Thursday 30th January 2020 due to shortage of work in my area ( oil, gas, mining). Can I get a new job opportunity in February 2020. I have applied some positions in USA & Canada. I would appreciate your insight regarding this question.

Best regards,
RABI from Vancouver Canada.

DOB: 3rd June 1962
Time: 15:30
Town: Satkhira, Khulna
Hello Rabi. Welcome to the forum! I will do a reading for you soon.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi astrorabi, here is your reading:

astrorabi_reading.jpg
astrorabi_reading.jpg (238.54 KiB) Viewed 1835 times

Page of Wands
Clarified by the Empress
and 6 of Wands

According to this reading, your answer is yes – you will have a new job in February 2020. You have initiated this process by sending out applications (reflected in the Page of Wands card). The job will come from this effort and I encourage you to continue to apply and initiate contact in order to get hired. The Empress shows opportunity for growth and the 6 of Wands shows that you will be successful in this endeavor. Please let me know how this turns out. Good luck!
astrorabi

Post by astrorabi »

Thank you very much for the reading. I have actually initiated the process and my company is waiting for client's approval. It may take about two weeks. I will keep you posted God willing.

Best regards,

RABI
astrorabi

Post by astrorabi »

Nothing happened in February 2020. No job opportunity yet. The reason being that in February lunar return chart Malefic Mars was opposing moon in lunar return chart. Moon rules 10th house of career in the return chart. Today Mars 3rd my lunar return again. This chart looks positive. Expecting a positive change within four weeks God Willing.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

astrorabi wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:04 am Nothing happened in February 2020. No job opportunity yet. The reason being that in February lunar return chart Malefic Mars was opposing moon in lunar return chart. Moon rules 10th house of career in the return chart. Today Mars 3rd my lunar return again. This chart looks positive. Expecting a positive change within four weeks God Willing.
Ok thanks for your reply. Hopefully you will hear something soon.