Reading tarot

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Khl

Reading tarot

Post by Khl »

Can you please read tarot for me
If I will get married to the person whom I love?
And what is his feeling about me?
Name/ kholod
DOB/ 21/03/1984
1nluv

Re: Reading tarot

Post by 1nluv »

Khl wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:17 am Can you please read tarot for me
Name/ kholod
DOB/ 21/03/1984
Hi Khl- Here are your readings:

How does he feel?

khl_reading1.jpg
khl_reading1.jpg (224.23 KiB) Viewed 1412 times

Knight of Pentacles
Kinight of Swords
Queen of Wands

The Knight of Pentacles has a substantial offer in hand but he is the slowest knight in the deck. He moves so slowly that it’s faster to just go to him. What this means for you is that he does have interest but he's going to take his sweet time in doing anything about it. He’s willing to form a solid relationship with you, but he’s trepidatious. According to what I’m seeing here, he’s afraid of arguments with you, that you'll reject him, and that you’re simply not really interested. What you need to do is show him that you are serious and are in it for the long haul. It’s best here not to be wishy-washy. Avoid playing hard-to-get, and don’t start unnecessary arguments. You have to show that you are stable with this knight of yours. The best advice is to be consistent every day in showing him your affections.

Will you be married?

khl_reading2.jpg
khl_reading2.jpg (230.78 KiB) Viewed 1412 times

7 of cups
Clarified by
3 of Pentacles
The Empress

The reading is saying there are many choices that would need to be made before marriage is even a realistic consideration. There will be progress in your relationship if you work together. You will have positive results if you’re both willing, but no marriage at this point in the relationship. Strange, but between these two readings, what I’m seeing is that you have options and may end up being with someone else entirely. Be careful of any unwanted pregnancies.
Khl

Post by Khl »

1nluv wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:04 am
Khl wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:17 am Can you please read tarot for me
Name/ kholod
DOB/ 21/03/1984
Hi Khl- Here are your readings:

How does he feel?

khl_reading1.jpg

Knight of Pentacles
Kinight of Swords
Queen of Wands

The Knight of Pentacles has a substantial offer in hand but he is the slowest knight in the deck. He moves so slowly that it’s faster to just go to him. What this means for you is that he does have interest but he's going to take his sweet time in doing anything about it. He’s willing to form a solid relationship with you, but he’s trepidatious. According to what I’m seeing here, he’s afraid of arguments with you, that you'll reject him, and that you’re simply not really interested. What you need to do is show him that you are serious and are in it for the long haul. It’s best here not to be wishy-washy. Avoid playing hard-to-get, and don’t start unnecessary arguments. You have to show that you are stable with this knight of yours. The best advice is to be consistent every day in showing him your affections.

Will you be married?

khl_reading2.jpg

7 of cups
Clarified by
3 of Pentacles
The Empress

The reading is saying there are many choices that would need to be made before marriage is even a realistic consideration. There will be progress in your relationship if you work together. You will have positive results if you’re both willing, but no marriage at this point in the relationship. Strange, but between these two readings, what I’m seeing is that you have options and may end up being with someone else entirely. Be careful of any unwanted pregnancies.
Thankyou for your responce

Can we consider (3 of pentacles) as a third party involved ( a love triangle)?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

The 3 of pentacles doesn't necessarily refer to a love triangle in and of itself. It has a few other unrelated meanings. I don't see other cards that would strongly support that conclusion as things are right now. At this point I can only say it's an eventuality, on your part as well.