Career reading

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

truthSeeker09

Re: Career reading

Post by truthSeeker09 »

Hello Anand ji,
Thank you very much for your comments. I havent got a new job due to market conditions, and still in the same job. Things have become slightly better, what do you think about the current job chances for me - should I be staying in the current job, or do I change - will I be getting a better job sir.
anandmalhotra wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:13 pm The new job will be similar to the same which you doing in terms of salary and package and work.
Only you will find peace of mind with new set of challenges which will be rewarding later as the year passes.

If in the same job rather than work you will be busy keeping your job safe and getting frustrated and mid year you may face the consequences.

God Bless!!!
truthSeeker09 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:22 am Thank you Mr Anand ji. I get more questions now since you say non-easy move.

- Should I stay in the current job, and dont think about moving.. what do you see for me in the current job

- Do you think that getting the job will be tough / or if the next job wouldnt offer much.. but I will be kind of forced to take it..