Tarot in relationship help!!!

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Tarot in relationship help!!!

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there. Here is you reading:

ninusharma_reading2.jpg
ninusharma_reading2.jpg (214.95 KiB) Viewed 850 times

9 of Wands
8 of Cups
7 of Cups

Diversification is the key here. It looks like you are surrounded by possibilities – possibilities which you should consider. Persevere in the jobs that interest you. It is ok that there many things you want to do, and you can do many things. Don’t limit yourself, but don’t let the possibilities paralyze you either, because now is the time to take action. There are some jobs you can do with your current skill set and level of education, and there are others that you will have to attain higher education for. What is it that you wish to do? Answer that question first and let that decide your next move. You have to make the choice.
ninusharma

Re: Tarot in relationship help!!!

Post by ninusharma »

Ohkk first of all thanku so much
And i am confused what to do like i have a job letter in my hand and i also want to do master for excel in my career.
But the problem is this the place where i wish to go & study is challengingly and tough task to reach there so when i look into this i have many doubts and thoughts .
And in other hand i have my job lettter in my hand and i will also grab/take a good job when i boost my skill set so in that way i confused so much .
But lastly i prefer masters first.