About my love relationship

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Hayat

About my love relationship

Post by Hayat »

Hii,
I am in a committed relationship with a guy from past 3 years, I want to know what is our future of our relationship will be end up in a marriage and want to know how much he loves me ? Like the way I do love so much to him the same he also do or not ?
1nluv

Re: About my love relationship

Post by 1nluv »

Hi- here is your reading:

hayat_reading.jpg
hayat_reading.jpg (139.79 KiB) Viewed 972 times

Will you be married/ Future of relationship:

King of Pentacles
Clarified by Queen of Wands
and The World

These cards show there will be stability and satisfaction in your relationship in the forseeable future. I don’t think you will be officially married though, and actually The World card suggests that you will see it reach some point of completion. What this completion is, I can’t say from such a small reading.

How does he feel?

3 of Swords
5 of Pentacles
2 of Swords

He’s heartbroken and indecisive about something. It's possible he feels times are tough and it's hard for him because he feels completely responsible for you. It could also be that he feels left out because he's waiting on a decision from you. The cards are being a bit vague with your questions; again, this is too small a reading to gain more information. I think the best thing for you to do is talk to him about how he’s feeling and why.