Unable to concentrate

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

yukta2708

Unable to concentrate

Post by yukta2708 »

Hello ,
I am yukta (Scorpio rising), I am preparing for a medical exam by dropping a year, last time I was diverted and couldn't get into my dream college , it is happening again but the reason is different, I don't have any distractions , I am not on social media, not connected to any friend, and i don't have anything as such that can distract me but still I am unable to concentrate properly sometimes I study properly then after sometime I just search for distractions on YouTube and any other thing and end up with not completing my daily goals, it has been like I am unable to move forward in my life, this year also helped me heal from somethings that hurt me before but how can I start my new phase if I am repeating the same mistake , getting into college is important for me but I don't know what my mind wants , I was never like this, I am good at studies but I don't know what is happening with me lately

Please if someone could do the tarot reading to guide me, I have nothing in my past or present that I can feel happy about all I have is future and that will only be good if I get into a good college, how can I convince my mind for that, how I can be so worthless , I don't want to face failure again that was my first failure and i isolated myself after that and when no option was left for me , I had to try for it again but I have 2 months if i do the same mistake again god knows,how can I ever move forward. This is my last chance to prove myself to me and to others