Re: Tarot reading please by 1nluv

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi , here is your reading:

Will my partner marry me this year?

dreamerbe_reading1a.jpg
dreamerbe_reading1a.jpg (176.69 KiB) Viewed 772 times

2 of pentacles
6 of pentacles
The Tower

What are my partners true intentions with me as in why is he delaying?

dreamerbe_reading1b.jpg
dreamerbe_reading1b.jpg (238.03 KiB) Viewed 772 times

King of Pentacles flew out and fell down reversed
6 of Cups
10 of Swords
3 of Swords

I am so, so sorry to be delivering bad news but there is a breakup written all over these two spreads. He’s playing you both, giving you both scraps. He has no intentions of marriage or any form of a stable relationship with you specifically indicated by the fact that the King of Pentacles (a card of stability) flew out while I was shuffling and landed in reverse. He intends to return to you (6 of cups) specifically to end things as indicated by the 10 of swords and 3 of swords. Again I’m so sorry and I hope you will find new love soon.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Also, I don't think he wants kids at all, so he's giving you empty promises
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

I did a quick read on if he intends to return to his marriage partner and work things out and I got the 3 of Swords & 2 of Pentacles again, followed by The Heirophant which is a marriage card. It confirms what I picked up on in the original two spreads, that he is indecisive about what to do with the marriage partner for now but will likely break it off with both of you, and the love triangle will be brought to an end. This is because the tower card from the first spread gave me the impression that the two people falling from the tower were actually you and the other person, not you and him.

The 3 of Swords in the reading I did just now shows the separation and his own feelings of heartbreak over the situation, and the 2 of pentacles shows that he is not decided- he keeps going back and forth about it, and he will keep doing it as long as he is allowed to. But the cards from the previous spreads show that this love triangle will definitively be brought to an end at some point. When asked of his intentions with you the cards of endings and heartbreak showed up. With the 6 of cups, it shows a possibility that he will return to (choose) you to put an end to the 3rd party situation. But the King of pentacles in reverse and the tower are the keys here, showing that his intentions are not solid. In tarot it's tricky to read what is right in front and not try to read things that aren't there. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if his intentions were true, positive cards that indicate that would show up, not cards of heartbreak, separation, and endings.

A word of warning too- don't let this be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Take your own judgement on the situation above all.

Best wishes,
1nluv
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Good to hear :!: